Sun YingYing
85 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hahahahaha!”

It could be said that Sun Quan wasn’t a very kind elder martial brother. He laughed as he pointed at Sun Ying, who had now become a maiden with thick muscles, and pointed as he laughed. Beside him, Sun Wu was torn between being bewildered and laughing himself.

“Sun Quan, do you know what happened to your younger martial brother?” he asked.

“What happened here was clearly the case of someone eating what he shouldn’t have!” said Sun Quan righteously, folding his arms. “Sun Ying, why did you eat that pill?”

“It tasted like herbal chicken!” cried Sun Ying in a deep, womanly voice. His features were slightly altered – the chiselled, heroic look was still there, but it was indeed a pretty maiden’s face and his waist had become small. The mountains on his chest were large, but his muscles also remained large. Sun Ying looked like a female warrior with a killer figure. “You’ve tricked me!”

“I didn’t trick anyone,” retorted Sun Quan, annoyed. “The pill book said I had to flavour the pill with something to complete the steps, and so I just dumped in some leftovers. You eat herbal chicken everyday so you should know which leftovers we have most of!”

“I was saving that for later,” said Sun Ying bitterly. “I wanted to eat it at tea-time…”

“Well, you have, and look what’s happened to you,” said Sun Quan, unkindly.

“Now, now, let’s not argue,” said Sun Wu in a cajoling tone, easy-going as ever. He was just glad that his disciple wasn’t poisoned or dying. “Sun Quan, do you know how long this pill’s effect lasts?”

“Four hours,” said Sun Quan, flatly.

“Ah, good, good, it’s just for a few hours,” Sun Wu nodded. He then turned to Sun Ying. “Sun Ying, let’s just attend the viewing party and keep a low profile. Of course, I won’t let you be made fun of. Today I’ll just say I’ll have a new disciple and that you’re currently in closed-door cultivation and we didn’t call you in case you suffered Qi Deviation. How does that sound?”

Poor Sun Ying! Of course he didn’t want people to jeer at him and remember what silliness he had committed. He nodded furiously, his breasts trembling just as furiously as he did. Sun Wu fought down an urge to laugh and coughed into his sleeve.

“Today you’re Sun YingYing,” said Sun Wu. He turned to Sun Quan. “Sun Quan, take care of your shimei, okay? You’re the eldest here, don’t allow anyone to find out or ask too many questions. I’m asking you for a favour just today.”

“Alright,” said Sun Quan, nodding. “Come here and follow me closely, YingYing!”

‘Sun YingYing’’s face went black, but no further words were uttered.

After they were all in agreement, the three made their way to the main hall to greet the lord of the peak. Two children ran from behind the peak lord and danced around them.

“Da-Niang, Da-Niang, you’re here!”

“Don’t call me Da-Niang!” snapped Sun Quan, annoyed.

As if deaf, however, the children continued to scamper around and finally ran towards their mother. “Mother, Mother, Da-Niang over here makes food for men!”

“Look at how my cultivation has sped up!” cheered A-Ye.

“Look at how my core has grown stronger!” cheered A-Yang.

“Food for men!” both of them cheered in unison. Their mother smiled warmly at her energetic sons.

“Ah, and so I’ve heard the magic of your skills,” said the woman, bowing her head at Sun Quan in thanks, her gaudy earrings twinkling merrily in the evening sun. “Many thanks for having my sons over for meals, Disciple Sun.”

“It is my pleasure, Peak Lord Xian,” said Sun Quan courteously. As he bowed, ‘Sun YingYing’ came into the woman’s view.

“Ah, this is…?” asked Peak Lord Xian, looking curiously at the girl standing behind them. She was very good-looking and tall, with thick muscles, as if superbly trained in swordsmanship.

“That’s my shimei, Sun YingYing,” replied Sun Quan, his hands growing clammy. He prayed they wouldn’t piece the two together, since most peak lords had been there to observe the disciple try-outs.

“Sun YingYing,” smiled the peak lord. “What a charming name! Sun Wu, I didn’t know you had taken in another disciple. I’m surprised you did considering we usually take them in only during the try-outs. Come to think of it, she looks a bit like… who was that? I remember you took in a disciple with red hair, and she has red hair too and similar features…”

“Ah—ah, ah!” Sun Wu started to laugh nervously. Peak Lord Xian was indeed sharp! “Ahahaha! Oh yes! Yes, it’s true, ah… well, this here is Sun Ying’s sister. I decided I couldn’t… ah, I didn’t want to separate both brother and sister… ah, it’s impossible to separate them, that’d be cruel, ahahahaha… ah…”

“I see, then it makes sense for them to look like each other,” laughed the beautiful woman. “Anyway, let’s not tarry any longer. I have more guests to greet. You three, go inside and have a good time viewing the flowers. We’ve given our all to cultivate the richly perfumed ones this year!”

5