Chapter 6 (R18+) Re-edited
563 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

WARNING: R18+ content ahead. You have been warned.

----------------------------------------------------

Dan felt everything being fuzzy. He couldn't get his head around his current state.

The last thing he remembered somewhat, was trying to save the old man.

Ever since then his head had been hurting like crazy! He never thought such kind of backlash existed.

Finally, like this, he learned not to over estimate himself, ever.

[Dan, are you alright?]

Suddenly he felt shivers down his spine. Turning around, he found Neha, staring at him with concern.

[Neha? What are you doing here?]

Shocked at this development, Dan didn't knew how to react.

[You are not feeling well are you? Come, lay down here for a bit. You have not eaten yet have you? Here, I prepared some food for you.]

Reacting mechanically, Dan sat down at the table, with no idea where he was, not that he cared at the moment though.

[You know Dan, I realized I really like you a lot. Would it be okay for us to be a couple?]

PHHUUU!

Spitting all the contents of his mouth, he stared at Neha, wide eyed in wonder.

(...she likes me?...since when though?..)

Growing doubtful of the current scenario, Dan started to massage his hurting forehead, when suddenly Neha grabbed him by his shoulders and declared,

[Let's celebrate our union officially, please.]

[Eh?..]

Unable to react in time, Dan was pushed to the ground, and he started to feel breezy down below.

Looking down, Neha had taken his little son out and was looking at his son quite affectionately.

[Hello Mister P*nis, nice to meet you. Allow your servant Neha to serve you.]

Henceforth, Neha tried to get him hard, by rubbing the shaft up and down, slowly at the start, while faster later on.

Unable to bear on holding on, Dan ejaculated, spraying on Neha's face.

Looking at semen dripping down the face of his love, Dan quickly felt like hiding himself in a hole somewhere.

[Hehe, looks yummy...]

Neha started to lick and cleaned up all the semen with her cute little tongue, while Dan shivered in pleasure, his little son saluted Neha for her quite good services, and kept shamelessly asking for more.

[Ehehe, my lower mouth needs some nourishment too, you know.]

Afterwards, Neha started to take her clothes off and slowly started to lower herself on top of him.

The sudden feeling of tightness, made his little son go out of control, but Dan stopped himself as he considered the pained look on Neha's face.]

[You don't need to push yourself so hard...]

[Nonsense, I can at least do this for my darling, you see.]

Neha started to slowly move up and down on top of him, driving Dan insane with pleasure.

Having never experienced such sensations before, Dan was so overwhelmed, that Dan was unable to think of anything anymore.

The movements of Neha sped up, and Dan, who felt like blowing his load again, ejaculated inside her without warning.

[AHHH...SO WARM...]

Neha collapsed on top of him, while she muttered,

[I love you, my darling...]

Feeling extreme exhaustion, Dan blanked out again.

----------------------------------------------------

Feeling of hunger caused Dan to wake up. His head still felt heavy, but he could now slowly comprehend the surroundings.

[Neha...that wasn't a dream, was it?..]

Sighing, Dan suddenly realized that his lower body felt very cold.

Turning around, he was stunned to discover an unknown woman sleeping naked by his side.

[...]

For a few seconds, Dan failed to comprehend anything, but later backed off instantly.

[How did things come to this? I didn't do anything to her, did I?]

Feeling his head again hurting, Dan crouched while holding his head tightly.

The noise caused by his movements caused Ae-cha to wake up. Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes, wondering who wanted to disturb her sleeping like this, when her eyes fell on the man crouching beside her.

[Hey..., are you ok now?]

Hearing her voice, Dan was unable to meet her eyes, and guiltily asked her,

[Miss, what happened between us?...Don't tell me we...]

Raising her brows, Ae-cha answered straightforwardly,

[What if something did happen?]

Dan was even more ashamed now. He collected his guts, and answered,

[But I have someone I like. I don't know why I did this to you...]

Feeling deep disappointment and rage in her heart, Ae-cha questioned him,

[Is it your girlfriend?]

[Eh?...No, we are not in a relationship yet...]

As if she saw a ray of hope, Ae-cha questioned further,

[Does she loves you?]

Feeling down, Dan muttered,

[No, she hardly recognizes me...]

Ae-cha's eyes shined brightly, thanking the stars for the prey to have fallen in her trap.

However as she felt that trapping him like this was not good either, and the guilt was visible on the man's face, Ae-cha felt pity for him, and decided to back off for now.

[Don't worry. Nothing happened between us. I only warmed your body with skin to skin contact. Your body temperature was falling low greatly...]

Suddenly Dan stood up excitedly, feeling relieved of his guilt, his mood became brighter instantly.

[I see! Thank you for saving me! Miss...]

[Lee Ae-cha, I am the grand daughter of the man you saved, Lee Ae-hil. What is your name?]

[I am named Dan, Dan Sharma.]

Nodding slightly, Ae-cha stood up and started to dress up, prompting Dan to do so too.

Dan instantly remembered that he had been away from home for quite a while now, and quickly spoke,

[Miss Lee, I have to go now. My parents must be worried about my whereabouts. Please tell my regards to the old man as well.]

Feeling disappointed on failing to ensnare him and failing her grand father's task, Ae-cha sighed and allowed him to leave.

[Alright, take care. And relay my regards to your parents.]

[Eh?...Alright sure. See you guys later!]

Feeling somewhat weirded out, Dan quickly rushed out the door and exited the arena thereafter.

Seeing the disappearing back of Dan, Ae-cha felt a feeling of sorrow and loss. She herself couldn't understand why she felt this way though.

------------------------------------------------------

Dan noticed the time on his watch, showing 7:30 PM of the next day. He was shocked to find out that he got knocked out for more than a day after that.

He decided to put a limit on how much he could allow himself to be exerted on such cases.

Eating at a nearby stall, Dan rushed for the last 8:00 PM bus for his town of Rudrapur.

Fortunately, he arrived at time to catch the bus.

Sitting down at the available seat, he started to get nervous about what he would say to his parents, especially his Mom.

He prayed to all gods he knew for his good luck, Dan felt like an ant in a frying pan, feeling dread for his upcoming fate.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 End

 

Announcement
Everyone, I did my best to refine the story to make it more effective. I have also worked hard on my skills to make sure I make less mistakes. Please be sure to check my Patreon page since any public release on Scribblehub would be preceded by a public Patreon release by 2-3 days, so I would advise to keeping it checked out. Also if you can, please consider supporting me. All advance chapters can be read on Patreon $3 tier, for all series that I bring up in the future. I am planning on adding some exclusive super R18+ series there, which I dare say would be one of a kind. Also I am soon bringing up a Pokemon fanfic. So I would be very glad to receive your patronage & please visit us again soon!!
12