Chapter 2
133 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hi, this is Tori from Windale Academy, am I speaking to Yu Jin?"

"Y-Yes you are speaking to her."

Yu Jin replied the caller timidly, her heart raced in anticipation at what the other person had to tell her.

"Windale Academy is the Nursing Program I applied to for the spring semester! Are they calling to say that I got in! Please God! Let it be true!"

Yu Jin offered the prayer hastily as though scared that her hopes would come to nothing.

"Congratulations Yu Jin you have been awarded a provisional admission to Windale Academy, your course advisor would get in touch with you about setting a date for orientation where you would meet your classmates and get to know more about the Nursing Program."

"...."

Yu Jin's was at a loss for words, it was not that she didn't have a tad of hope in getting into Nursing school but a part of her was scared that her score may not be as competitive as the other applicants.

"Are you still there? Yu Jin?"

"I'm sorry...I didn't expect to get into the Nursing Program."

The voice of the female caller seemed to pull Yu Jin from her troubled thought.

"It's to be expected that you may feel that way,  once again Congratulations and enjoy your Afternoon."

"Thanks and you too!"

The phone call ended with a look of wonder on the face of Yu Jin. The young writer had now become a student of a well known local college, what Yu Jin didn't factor in was how she was going to pay her tuition and living costs after enrollment into Windale Academy.

4