Chapter 3
101 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moments after the happiness that Yu Jin felt upon hearing she had gotten into a Nursing Program, then reality came crashing down on Yu Jin.

"How am I going to pay for the classes?"

Yu Jin scrambled to where her smart device was, a palm sized square pink tablet. There she searched Windale Academy's website for the current tuition.

"Holy Moly! What the....?! $10,000?! How in the world am I going to pay for that?!"

Yu Jin's heart sank when she saw the huge amount of money for her college's expenses.

"Scholarship don't pay much! Unless..."

The proverbial light bulb appeared in Yu Jin's mind, she now saw an alternative to pay for school.

"Why didn't I think of a grant! I don't have to pay the money back!"

Encouraged by the thought of receiving assistance from the government, Yu Jin started a new search on the NRSA website, a Nursing Resources and Service Agency for the less privileged.

"As of today, NRSA has been defunded, we prioritize the needs of the community that we serve that is why in their best interest the funds allocated to help our healthcare workers pursue their education and better serve the community has been suspended."

On reading the message on the screen, Yu Jin went bonkers, she could not fathom why the program had ended a week from when she just received the news about her admission to a Nursing Program.

"What the hell?! NRSA has been scrapped! How do they expect me to pay for school?!!"

A regretful message was printed on the NRSA website. Deep in thought and saddened by the  possibility of giving up her admission to return to school. The unthinkable happened, a loud machinery-like voice broke through the dark mood of Yu Jin.

=[Welcome Host to Supreme Sadistic System]=

3