Chapter 19
129 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Chas was asleep when their daughter arrived from her supposed date but when morning came Cha Hyun-ok overheard the maids gossiping about her daughter's outrageous behavior. Incited by the scandalous act she decided to storm into the perpetrator's room to deliver her daughter or so she thought. The two knelt before Cha Hyun-ok with their head bowed in submission.

"Aera-ah, have I and your father ever denied you of anything?"

"No, you've never."

"Then why did you decide to bring shame to the family?! What is all these nonsense with a woman! I sent you to meet a decent man and you came home with a woman?! I never took you to be that type of person! You, young lady! My daughter did you a favor and gave you a job and you decided to seduce her?! You had the audacity to bite the fingers that fed you!"

"I'm sorry mother-in-law, I should never have gone after what wasn't mine."

"Mother-in-law?! Who are you calling Mother-in-law?!"

Cha Hyun-ok saw red as she aired out her pent-up grievance towards the immoral act that was committed right under her nose. In anger she took the cold water that sat in a tall glass and threw it at Shin Nari whom she felt insulted the dignity of the Cha family and shamelessly named Cha Aera's mother as in-law.

"Get out! Get out right now! Beat you to death!"

Drenched from head-to-toe Shin Nari blindly walked to her room and began packing her belonging.

3