Chapter 22
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the days that followed Cha Hyun-ok watched as the life slowly ebbed away from her daughter, the apple of her eye had become rail thin and pale. One would have likened her to a waif.

"What are we to do with Aera-ah! She's not eating! Just look at the way her clothes are falling off from her body! At this rate we are going to lose Aera-ah!"

"Darling, you have always done what you wanted when it came to Aera so why are you asking me what to do with her?"

Cha Hyun-ok's eyes became clouded with pain as she sought advice from her husband who was calmly reading the newspaper and sipping tea at the same time in their bedroom.

"Are you now pushing everything on me when our daughter is in a ditch! Why not say that I should agree to their relationship! Oh! Maybe because you know that I wouldn't that's why you are taking it ease and not saying a thing! Dae-hyun, listen to me and listen real good! If anything and I repeat, if anything ever happens to Aera! I will destroy you!"

When Cha Dae-Hyun heard his wife's threat, the facade of serenity came crashing down and in the heat of the moment the Assembly man lost his cool.

"Woman! What do you want from me!"

1