Chapter 21
172 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome, what brings you to my humble place. Have a seat."

The fortune teller could see the distress in the eyes of her new client. Not needing her gift of foresight which she hardly ever used due to its heavy strain on her body, Cha Hyun-ok was an easy person to read right away. She watched as Cha Hyun-ok sat on the mat.

"Please help me! I need a talisman to ward off some bad energy that is around my daughter!"

"I will need you to give a photo of the person and their birthday."

"You're in luck, I actually have something close to that which I can show you."

The fortune teller saw the way Cha Hyun-ok's eyes lit up when she knew that she had what the fortune teller wanted.

"Shin Nari...Na-ri...she is the one who came with her mother more than ten years ago. Can you give me your daughter's picture and her date of birth?"

"This is my Aera, and her birthday is August 30 XXXX"

Cha Hyun-ok showed the fortune teller her phone which had the picture of her daughter, the fortune teller wrote out the date with a traditional ink brush by the table using black ink.

Placing one hand on the surface of the phone and using the other hand to cover the document that had the photo of Shin Nari, the fortune teller's eyes became pale as she stared into the distant to communicate with unseen powers. Cha Hyun-ok was taken aback by the unnatural color of the fortune teller's eyes but her passing fear was overtaken by the need to find a solution to her family's dilemma.

"Madam, your child and this woman are spiritually connected. Their heart and bodies are now connected, I cannot come between them. Her mother came to me years ago and I told her that her daughter just like yours is destined to be with a woman. Heed my warning and do not try to come between those two because one of them could die from a broken heart and your daughter's business may fold up."

"Lies! You are lying! Aera is going to marry a man from a well to do family and I will make sure of it!"

"If you want your daughter to die young then by all means go ahead and marry her off. Isn't her business what she used to live for? That is nothing compared to if she ends up losing this woman."

"I've had enough of this nonsense! Here! Take your money!"

"Let me know when you've fixed a date, I have a marriage license."

Cha Hyun-ok threw a fat envelope on the floor before stormed away in a rage to head back to her daughter's house which she had temporarily taken residence.

0