Chapter 25
92 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning an awful  shriek disrupted the peaceful atmosphere in the bedroom of the Cha couple.

"Did you see what Hojin-nah just posted on his NaNao account?!"

Sipping tea while going through his laptop Cha Dae-Hyun patiently waited for his wife to break the news that was making her to practically hyperventilate. The Assembly man continued to type with eyes glued to the screen while leaving his ears open to what his wife had to say, with the corner of his eyes he saw her waving a phone at him.

"What did Ho-jin do? As long as he isn't in jail for drugs it should be all good."

"How can you be so calm about it! Ho-jin is the black sheep of the family. He posted on his social media account that he just landed at the airport! We should have taken him off the family registry but you just had to keep him to show everyone that we have a son! What use is a son if he is so worthless! If only he had a tiny bit of ambition like Aera-ah but he just had to be one of those people with itchy legs that can't stay put! I wish he was crippled and blind maybe he wouldn't be this irresponsible! Without legs how can he move from continent to continent spending money like water! He doesn't have a place of his own, just you wait he will come crawling to our home or Aera's to beg for money!"


"Sigh."

The conversation seemed all too familiar with Cha Dae-Hyun that he could tell his wife wanted to vent her frustration. Quietly with an impassive mask Cha Dae-Hyun set aside his laptop by the bed and folded his arms across his chest to listen to his nagging wife.

1