domestic – chapter 33
596 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: Kazuha

It was not good to come too early, but it was not good either to come too late.

Du Yun Xiu could only watch the time, and at exactly 8 o'clock, he went over to the room that Li Xiao had told him.

Du Yun Xiu opened the door.

He thought the others haven't arrived yet. But instead, there were three people already in the room. Moreover, Du Yun Xiu also knew these three --- Li Xiao, Fu Zi Han, and...Pei Qing.

Seeing that he had come, the first person to greet him with a smile and a wave was Li Xiao.

Li Xiao was dressed very nicely and had short hair that was all dyed blond.

His eyebrows were not thick, but they had a perfectly sculptured high point, a sign that he was born with breathtaking attitude. The bridge of his nose was quite straight. When he smiled, the right side of his mouth would slightly curve up more, which gave a feeling of a paradox.

When he laughed to his heart's content, his pair of eyes would bend up looking at you, and they would give this slovenly look that sent an unsettling feeling to the receiver.

Inadvertently, his stare would cause people's heart to palpitate with eagerness to do something.

Sitting next to him...or more like Li Xiao was taking the initiative to lean on the other.

Was Pei Qing.

Pei Qing was holding onto the microphone with his slender fingers, currently singing a song.

Because he was busy singing, and because they only casually knew each other, Pei Qing just simply nodded his head at Du Yun Xiu. With such action, if it were other people, they would think he was being almighty and looking down on them.

But Du Yun Xiu knew very well that Pei Qing has an extremely introverted personality.

Pei Qing had gone through juvenile choir training at a young age. It is a program where they select one in a thousand. Then he was abroad to study, and finally was signed by Glorious Crown.

His cold and unfriendly attitude did not go without suffering,and during his debut, he was also being "taught a lesson" by the predecessors.

But he had real talent.

His album sales, his popularity, as well as the listening rate of his song, everything proved it.

Until now, no other singer could break his records of highest sale at opening concerts across Asia. Each of his concerts had a full audience and the expensive tickets always sold out.

In comparison, Legacy tried to keep up the speed of releasing one album per year, and right now they were working on releasing the third. Amanda invited a very famous lyricist over, seeing that the other person had a very well written song and she wanted to release that song as their next single.

Du Yun Xiu's group was currently the most popular group, has won various awards, and their sale records were very good.

But the lyricist said no to them and said: "Pei Qing has chosen that song."

Amanda said in a half-angry and half-luring tone: "We've waited for so long! Please give us that song~ESE won't be stingy, we will pay a lot more."

The other person still did not consider the offer: "The other person is Pei Qing --- PEI, QING."

Needless to say anything.

Pei, Qing. These two words represent the voice and strength, which is the soul of all musicians in the sanctuary.

Just that...the relationship between Pei Qing and Li Xiao, since when was it that good?

After Pei Qing finished singing the song, Du Yun Xiu noticed that Li Xiao joined in the applause, grinning as he handed him a cup of MATEST tea.

MATEST tea has the same bright color as amber.

Although the tea is relatively strong, Pei Qing was used to it since he often came to the KTV.

Pei Qing just naturally received the cup... it looked like Li Xiao has done this more than once.

On this L-shaped sofa, there was still some space in the inside.

A slender young man silently sat there, even though he was wearing a simple casual dress, it was hard to hide such a unique possessive aura of this man.

A bottle of deep golden Hennessy X.O. was placed on top of the matte coffee table in front of him.

Compared to Li Xiao's and Pei Qing's pastime drinking, his drinking was quite different. It was more like he was drinking his sorrow away, glass after glass of wine was being chugged down. Pei Qing had not finished a quarter of his MATEST tea, and he already downed a half-glass of his wine.

His face was covered by the shadow.

One can only vaguely make out his jaw line, which was very sexy and caused Du Yun Xiu's heart to skip a beat.

That was...Fu Zi Han.

Unlike Li Xiao greeting him with a smile, not like Pei Qing just nodding his head, Fu Zi Han just looked at him...did not say anything. The other man's movement was quite hesitant, but he then scooted over to give him some space on the sofa.

Li Xiao laughed frivolously.

"Look like someone has a special treatment compared to us...even his seat has been saved, hurry and go over there!"

Pei Qing held up his glass and looked nonchalantly over to Du Yun Xiu.

And the one with the appointed seat still did not say anything.

Du Yun Xiu ignored Li Xiao's teasing, just walked past him and sat next to Fu Zi Han.

Li Xiao kept on teasing Du Yun Xiu for a while and then let him go.

He then handed the microphone to Pei Qing, considerately asked the other man if he wanted to sing another song, and if he needed help inputting the song.

Li Xiao at ESE always used sweet words to talk with all the female artists, he really knew how to make other people happy, and now in front of Pei Qing, he tried to please the other like a girl pleasing a playboy, very consummating..

Fu Zi Han really did drink a lot of wine.

Du Yun Xiu was sitting next to him and could smell the wine on his body. Hennessy X.O., the finest cognac, exuded the taste of lush flowers, violets, walnuts, and mellow Lin Mao Shan oak. Extremely delicate oak fragrance mixed with cigars, there was even a tint of his manly scent among the fragrances.

In this small room, it felt like they were being immersed in the flow of water in the night, but it was hard for one to confess such an ambiguous feeling even if in a drunken state.

"Why did you come here?" The other's tone was quite unique.

Although Fu Zi Han had done a lot for him, Du Yun Xiu still unconsciously put up a defense against him.

The other man's exotic tone was like a reminder to Du Yun Xiu that the other man and he are not in the same tune.

Whether it is identity, status, or experience...

However, he had lived for many years and his emotion has turned into emptiness and silence.

The other person suddenly made a move on him...which caused him to be cautious, but at the bottom of his heart...Or it was more like his rational mind was always in conflict with his emotions, but the truth was that he had gradually fallen.

Just that this whole month they were not in contact with each other.

When Fu Zi Han started to speak, Du Yun Xiu found himself to be missing the other man's voice dearly. It was such a special and irreplaceable tone.

Pei Qing was singing with Li Xiao applauding on the side.

But Du Yun Xiu and Fu Zi Han seemed to be in their own world.

Everything around them was no longer that important.

He could only taste Fu Zi Han's Hennessy X.O. in the air.

"...Li Xiao called and told me to come."

"Oh, that brat." The other person was silent for a moment, "if he did not call...then you, you wouldn't have contacted me?"

"..."

"Thirty one days and seven hours."

"Ah?"

"From the day you got mad at me until now, it has been thirty one days and seven hours." Fu Zi Han took another sip of his wine, and his tone got slightly bitter, "Because of someone else...you got angry at me."

---

End of Chapter 33

2