domestic – chapter 34 behind the kiss
671 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: Kazuha

If someone came strong against him, Du Yun Xiu usually knew how to defend himself from the other person.

But when Fu Zi Han used that hurtful tone to talk to Du Yun Xiu, Du Yun Xiu's defense immediately collapsed without any thought of arguing.

If Du Yun Xiu thought about it, Fu Zi Han actually had not done anything extremely horrible. He had only listened to someone's "gossip" and followed it with a few words.

It was not like he knew anything about Lin Xuan.

He had never had any contact with her, and had just heard things here and there about her.

Whether it be in the entertainment world or in ordinary life, this kind of thing is very common and cannot be avoided.

Fu Zi Han sat silently in the dark corner of the room.

In the room that smelled of oak, cigar, vanilla mixed with cognac wine, he was looking at Du Yun Xiu with a pair of grievous big puppy eyes. The amber eyes were deep and charming, and Du Yun Xiu felt that he simply lost the power to resist...

The other person moved a bit.

The body leaned in closer to him, they were sitting thigh touching thigh. Perhaps, the other inadvertently wanted to lean in. Even though they were being separated by a layer of cloth in between their touching thighs, they could feel the temperature getting higher and higher. He believed he would be able to taste all of Fu Zi Han's breath with just one intake of breath, as if the other person's body temperature and breathing were slowly contaminating his own body...

Du Yun Xiu felt his heart drumming as his ears got red.

All this time, he had never been this anxious, and every one of his moves showed how tense he was. From the moment of his "rebirth" to the time he became a member of the most popular group, even to when he filmed his first movie, or when he competed for the Golden Cypress Award with Chu Feng, he had never been this anxious.

On the other hand, Vincent - the one that stole Du Yun Xiu's first role, had also debuted at the same time with him. Whether it was due to Legacy's popularity that overshadowed him or it was a his false start for him, he had been debuted for over two years, yet he was not that well-known; he was not even considered as a C-grade celebrity.

Just from this, it looked like Du Yun Xiu's path to stardom was very bright with no bumps, which made other artists envy him for such luck.

But only Du Yun Xiu knew that he had been strongly supporting himself.

In order to stay in this cruel entertainment world, in order to be different from his past, and in order to go beyond Xie Yi.

Many things had happened, and the one that helped point out and correct his character flaws and his main problem, had always been Feng Jing...every problem came to him at a fast pace, so he was caught by surprise. But he could only try to quickly adapt to the situation, it was best to learn the ropes now so he would not be in trouble later.

And then, Fu Zi Han entered his life.

When he lost his wallet, Fu Zhi Han donated his money into his little assistant's "donation box", but did not want him to know; during the earthquake incident, obviously the other had already run away, while he was in his panicked and helpless state as he watched the tiles falling down on him, the other rushed back and firmly held his hand, and used his shoulders to protect him as he dragged him running forward; even protected him when the most powerful person in the entertainment world like Elder Fu came to visit him, the other made sure that he would not say anything that would offend Elder Fu...

Du Yun Xiu still remembered Fu Zi Han's broad shoulders clearly.

The other person's body temperature at that time, the secured feeling when he was being protected by the other person, that hand holding in the moment of death and life...

All of those different feelings. They were brought to him by Fu Zi Han.

From the time he broke up with Xie Yi to his rebirth into the present...in these years, no other person has brought up such emotional feelings in him.

Du Yun Xiu's hand involuntarily moved a bit.

While Pei Qing was immersed in his singing, Du Yun Xiu moved his hand to hold Fu Zi Han's, then intertwined all fingers together. Such an intimate action. It seemed that he was the first to clench onto the other's hand, but it also seemed like Fu Zi Han had tightly gripped on his hand first.

This was just a small action in the dark corner of the room where no one was aware of it.

The neon light made a slight turn at this moment.

The colorful light shone like a flow of fire in the night on everyone's face, it felt like a magical scene in a dream.

Pei Qing was holding onto the microphone, his face still had that indifferent look on, but the lines between his brows were becoming softer. Li Xiao sat on the his side with an arm around him as he hummed along with the song, occasionally Li Xiao would look over to Fu Zi Han, and make a bit cynical a bit evil laugh.

"...from now on, all of my memories will be shared with you. Such beautiful scenery*, I will be with you together..." Pei Qing's voice was so pure like a blooming lotus in the middle of some snowing scenery.

{Translator Note: In the original text, the author used "feng jing"/风景 which means - scenery/landscape; which has the same sound as "feng jing"/封景 - which is Feng Jing's name. So if you are to say it, it has the flavor of "Feng Jing, I will be with you" ~ }

At this point, not everything had changed.

But from now on, everything...had begun to change.

*** *** ***

The time at the KTV seemed to pass by very fast.

He was only able to say a few words to Fu Zi Han, and then was being dragged away by the other two to come sing. He was singing along but his mind was not in the singing, as a result, he was being teased by Li Xiao.

Fu Zi Han took up another microphone in the room, and without hesitation he knocked it on Li Xiao's head.

Li Xiao hid behind Pei Qing and was holding onto his waist, while poking out his head to say: "Now you have the strength to hit me. Remember who was with you when you drank your sorrow away when you were in despair! Now you have a lover and have forgotten about the matchmaker!"

Fu Zi Han's face was slightly red, and then directly kicked Li Xiao.

"A Pei, Zi Han kicks me!"

"Very good kick."

......

Probably he was able to reconcile with Fu Zi Han, and got the role in Luc's movie, all of the unhappy feeling before had vanished, Du Yun Xiu drank a lot of wine and fully enjoyed the night.

When they ended their gathering, Li Xiao bluntly pulled Pei Qing's hand to leave, clearly putting them two together into a pair.

Once they exited the KTV, the cold air outside blew by the back of Du Yun Xiu's neck, and he could not help but to shudder. Fu Zi Han saw that and took off his coat, then possessively put his coat around Yun Xiu's body, even stretching out his hands to tighten the collar of Yun Xiu's shirt; he was worried that the chilly wind would get to him.

Du Yun Xiu felt Fu Zi Han's action was like treating a girl.

He is also a man, this chilly wind was nothing.

Fu Zi Han seemed to read his thinking.

He tightly wrapped the large coat over Yun Xiu's body, then he gently placed his head onto Du Yun Xiu's forehead. Although Du Yun Xiu was not short, Fu Zi Han was still more than half a head taller than him. This move was not only very intimate, but also helped Du Yun Xiu's forehead from getting colder.

"You don't wear that much clothes. The day after tomorrow, you have to fly to France to shoot some scenes, so don't get sick."

Fu Zi Han's slender hands clasped the collar of the coat, which wrapped Yun Xiu's neck with the warmth of the coat. If earlier Du Yun Xiu felt the chilly wind getting through his clothes, now his body had warmed up a lot.

The night's chilling wind was being blocked by Fu Zi Han, which had the mix of his smell, but it had turned into a gentle air with a mellow wine taste.

Whether it was his body or his heart, he felt the warmth spreading throughout his body.

"Once you finish filming, remember to come back soon! The foreign girls really like the Asian guys with a gentle personality like you; you're not allowed to engage in ambiguous activities with other people while I'm not with you." The fingers that were originally holding onto the collar had now been moved to Du Yun Xiu's cheek, as they moved in a circular motion...

"...How can you know such a thing so well?...Even know about the foreign girls' interests in Asian men?" Du Yun Xiu felt that Fu Zi Han was worrying too much; although the other's jealous tone was very childish, he knew that other really cared about him.

"Anyway, you have me, that's enough! Not allowed to get close to other girls, absolutely not!" Fu Zi Han held Du Yun Xiu's face, soulful traces appeared between his brows.

Du Yun Xiu gave a shallow smile.

He stared deeply into the other's amber eyes.

"Really...why do you suddenly have that expression on..." Fu Zi Han muttered, "you're just too attractive."

While Du Yun Xiu was still in his surprised state, the other man's face quickly enlarged in his vision.

The flexible and elastic tongue twisted Du Yun Xiu's lips and teeth, diving right into his warm cavity...the other's kiss was more wild and eager than usual.

It was a very deep and hot French kiss, Du Yun Xiu almost could not breathe through the kiss until the other person let go of him.

Du Yun Xiu's mind was still in a blank state, the joyous feeling was quickly replaced with shock, as if his body was shot by electricity.

He was being kissed...

It was the tongue entangling kind of kiss...

Du Yun Xiu did not have time to respond to such realization. Even though his initiative of holding Fu Zi Han's hand was an agreement to their relationship, now that it actually happened, he felt kind of incredible...

"You...really are gay?" Du Yun Xiu froze for a long time, and finally said this one line.

All of this...seemed to be too unreal. It was coming way too fast.

Fu Zi Han smiled, amber eyes looking at Du Yun Xiu.

"When I was overseas, there was one time I watched a program, and it was your interview, and the host asked how many girlfriends you had, and how long your relationships lasted."

Du Yun Xiu thought about it, and there really was such an interview, so he nodded his head.

Fu Zi Han's eyes curved up into a smile: "Do you remember what you answered?"

"Eh, what did I say?"

"You said that you don't have a girlfriend for three years. At that time, I was thinking, you're either a DIY guy, or...you're gay..."

"I..." Du Yun Xiu was somewhat nervous, wanting to explain.

A trace of a smile in Fu Zi Han's eyes, his slender finger placed on Du Yun Xiu's lips to seal the next words coming out from his mouth...

.

"Fu Zi Han likes Yun Xiu?" On the other side, Pei Qing sitting in Li Xiao's car suddenly asked.

Pei Qing lazily leaned his arm on the window as he held up his chin. The night's wind blew over, causing some strands of hair on his forehead to sway in the air, revealing a kind of lazy yet cold eyes, as if that coldness would go along with the wind.

Li Xiao did not have that much to drink tonight.

He has always been a very chill guy, yet he did not drink that much in that great opportunity, it was a very unusual sight. But tonight, he had a much more important thing to do, such as...to capture the singing legend.

Pei Qing saw that Li Xiao did not answer.

He was a bit unhappy, so he lifted up one leg and placed it on the other man's lap.

This position was very useful to Li Xiao.

His brows twitched a bit, his eyes were filled with an unspeakable subtle light.

"Zi Han is not the same as me. He has always been a capable person. His father is a womanizer and has many mistresses, and they even gave birth to many of his children. But only Fu Zi Han is the Elder Fu's favorite. Not just because he knows how to please his grandfather. More importantly, he has always been clear about his goal."

"For example, entering the entertainment world on this come back. I really don't care much, as long as I get to sing in a band or so, I would be fine. But he kept on saying, let's join hands together and become something great."

"But Yun Xiu...the other person is called Yun Xiu."

"When Zi Han was studying at the noble St. Martin school, he used to have a little girlfriend. When 《The Legacy》 became an international sensation, his girlfriend always took Yun Xiu's role and compared it with Zi Han, saying things like Zi Han is not gentle enough..."

*** *** ***

A scene from 《The Royal Adventure》 needed to be shot in France.

Fu Zi Han escorted Du Yun Xiu to the airport, although he had some disguises and put on large sunglasses, in the end he was still being recognized by the fans. Du Yun Xiu wanted to hurry to check in to his flight, and with the help of his little assistant named Linda, everything went smoothly.

But Fu Zi Han was being surrounded by fans asking for autograph and taking photos.

Even until Du Yun Xiu got into the boarding area, Fu Zi Han still could not leave.

The plane took off on a new journey.

It was the first time the little assistant was traveling abroad, and she felt very happy and excited sitting next to the window; she took out her camera and started to take pictures, she happily said that people are becoming smaller, and the clouds are very beautiful.

Du Yun Xiu smiled listening.

He was at thirty thousand altitude. Away from the earth's gravity. Clouds looked like they had a velvety texture and was glowing as if on an oil painting canvas.

They could meet again a month later...

---

End of Chapter 34

2