Chapter 35
728 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her parents, her former parents, she had forgotten their faces; that shouldn't have happened; she shouldn't have forgotten them; she'd somewhat have forgotten the face of her friend that murdered her.

The taste of Pasta, stories of people, family, it seemed as if a fog blocking her mind from their appearance was cleared, and she saw them clear again. The parties with her family, the excellent food, the laughter, the names, the people, the smiles, and the green grass. All returned, and she noticed she had even forgotten Tang Hao's appearance; Tang Hao, whom she didn't like all that much, drowned himself in alcohol, and she couldn't help herself but feel bad about it; he was her father regardless of a good or a bad one.

"...Yin, Tang Yin, wake up, Tang Yin!" she heard a voice from the outside and saw her brother's face. The voice was muted, but it became more precise and transparent after a while. She opened her mouth and took a few tries, jep she had a voice again, good.

"I ... am back.", she said, her throat feeling dry and her voice somewhat strange. She quickly checked her body and noticed she handled everything, even her right arm, and she could move everything except said arm.

"So what did I get?" she asked and saw the expressionless faces of their Bodyguards, "What?" she asked, startled, "did I miss something?"

"Yeah, you did," Lize said, pointing at the glowing ring around her. Tang Yin needed a moment before she realized what was going on; oh, oh, well, that was surprising.

"And what?" she asked, and Yule turned, telling her to look around. He did precisely that, and her eyes widened. The cave had been full of small lizards earlier, but the wall was gone; instead, a thin web of blue silver lianes surrounded them, leaving only a tiny entrance to the front.

"Oh. Sorry.", she said, apologizing and forcing herself to retreat the overgrown blue silver grass, summoning her spirit and observing it carefully. Like Tang Sans, it had grown taller, not as tall as his, and the blue color had faded quite a bit, replaced with pulsating silver lines and pale blue leaves that swayed slightly under the reflecting silver sparkles.
It was similar but no longer the same to her brothers.

"B-beautiful.", Ning Feng said and bowed forward, taking a closer look at it.

"What is your ability?", The Grandmaster asked, and Tag Yin nodded, looking at the sill raining and bleak outside the cave guarded by Jiang's giant body.

"Weave.", she said, and a couple of lines shot from the ground.

"Formless." they tangled up and weaved themselves together only to do the opposite seconds later.

"My ability is a formless weave, similar to brothers, but it does not bind my opponents but can weave itself together in different shapes to trap them, things like spider nets of how baskets are woven. It depends on what I want. The range depends on what I want to do with it."

"You can weave for protection, to build shields but also for traps and attacks; it is an incredible ability and very suitable for a control spirit master, somewhat tricky in control, I imagine, and I think the range is connected to your overabundance of spirit power which we should have a good look at after Yu Hua absorbed his spirit Ring."

He looked back at Yu Hua, who was sitting on the stone floor and had his eyes closed, breathing very flatly as if barely there.

21