Chapter 44
315 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have been trying around for a new Cover. A real good thing, I know a goddamn Pro in Person and after asking she agreed with a habitual grumble. Yes alright, I'll do you a new cover.

And so I got a nice Portrait from her visible once it updates and get's approval from the big bosses.

--

The man was about one meter eighty tall, not old, even to the extent that he must be a bit younger than the two young women behind him, broad shoulders, quite handsome and somewhat resolute, a head of long straight golden hair unrolling behind him, falling down nearly to his waist.
Tang Yin noted that his eyes were eye-catching; both eyes unexpectedly had a cat-like pupil, and his gaze was cold within the deep blue.
The young man managed to have shivers appear on her body. He was not an ordinary fellow. That much she knew from sight, and from how Tang San, Ning Feng, and Xiao Wu stiffed up, they noticed too.
Walking up before the counter, looking at the newcomer, leaned forward.

"You are new, right. Don't you know you will always leave one room here for me?"

The clerk was stunned momentarily and probingly asked: "You are?"
The man snorted. "Call out your manager."

The clerk shivered and, under the cold gaze of the one staring at him, went to hurry off to fetch his superior.

Tang San said, "Sir, we have arranged before you."

His opposite had his gaze wandering ver Ning Feng, Xiao Wu, and Tang Yin snorting once again. "A bunch of Kids. So what?"

Tang San's and Nníng Feng's temperaments were calm, and none of them was in the habit of bothering others or making things difficult, but Tang Yin and Xiao Wu were anything but. Instead, both had a well-deserved reputation for being firecrackers.

"How about you turn around and move your delightful ass out of here?" Tang Yin asked, sounding like a woman rather than the girl she looked.
The man was visibly surprised by her simple words and the sarcasm that she made no effort to conceal. Tang San frowned while Xiao Wu audibly banged her hell on the ground with both arms crossed. Ning Feng had meanwhile taken off a bracelet and held out her other hand, ready for action.

"Very good. It's been a while since someone had the guts to say something like that to me. Your bodies also have spirit power fluctuations; all of you should be spiritual masters. Since you are Kids, when the four of you land a hit on me, I will walk out of here. If you don't leave."
He obviously didn't take them seriously, and Tang Yin stepped forward. Her brother holding her back with a shake of his head, she pouted, and he gave her a long look, asking for patience.
Just at this time, that receptionist brought out a middle-aged man from the back; he had obviously heard the conversation wearing an anxious expression,

"Let me speak, let me speak, by no means fight."

"Manager Wang, you are currently more willing to do business, ah?"
Manager Wang wiped the sweat on his head with a wry smile on his face."

"Young master Dai, by all means, does not say so; it's all a no-good subordinate; this kid just came yesterday, unaware of the rules; please excuse me, please excuse me. I will immediately arrange a room for you."
He turned his head towards Tang San and Xiao Wu, his whole demeanor speaking of apology.

"I beg your pardon, two visitors. That room was booked by young master Dai. Please choose another store."

He would let it be if it came down to only Tang San. With so many hotels, he did not care about changing stores. But neither Xiao Wu nor Tang Yin was about to take insults lying down.

"Don't think we will be bullied because we're young." Xiao Wu hissed.
Young master Dai, he has been named apparently, snorted coldly. "Let's see if you can back up your big words, little girls."

"Young master Dai, young master Dai, you…." Manager Wang called out anxiously, wearing a pleading expression.

Young master Dai had no intention of stopping. "Less nonsense. Consider all damages on me." He announced proudly.

Used to being regarded as Nuoding Academy's leader, Xiao Wu growled, and Tang Yin's hand moved to one of her Iron Hairpins.
Tang San went forwards to stop both girls from causing disaster shaking his head vehemently at Ning Feng, who had already started twirling her wristband. While she was not a great fan of conflict, she wasn't one to
stand back, either. She would have their back.

"Leave it to me." Tang San pleaded, and Tang Yin shrugged her shoulders.
If you want, I could make him a checkmate with less effort.
Xiao Wu discontentedly countered, "Why? We can do it ourselves; Yin and I can ensure even his mother wouldn't recognize him."

Tang San felt hopeless as he shook his head. "Please, your language should be friendlier. That being said, this isn't something the two of you need to take action for. I told you I'd always protect you, my sisters, don't worry."

He did want Xiao Wu or Tang Yin to fight first because he felt the other side would not be underestimated, and he feared Xiao Wu would come to harm. Second, if they really lost, he would rather be the one with a loss to his name.

"A-Actually he s-said w-we c-can attack him t-together," Ning Feng stuttered behind them, which had Tang Yin grinning. "She is right; he said he can take all four of us."

Considering that Tang San was suddenly not worried anymore for Xiao Wu and watched how his sister raised an eyebrow and unsheathed a hairpin blade twirling it in her hand. Young Master Dai suddenly seemed to realize his earlier mistake and let out a snort. "Don't tell me you only stand a chance against me with the help of a few girls." he countered, and if it had been anyone but Tang San, the taunt would probably have worked.

Instead, Tang Yin raised her blade, throwing it up and catching it quickly. "You don't expect us to fight fairly when you offered, boasting, I say, that you can take us all. Only fools fight when they can take advantage. That being said, Bro, you think we two can do the job just fine, right?"

Xiao Wu, next to them, snickered, slightly blushing as she stepped back like she wanted to cheer for Tang San. "Then you be careful," she yelled, not specifying to whom with a grin.

"Don't worry, girly I can take a freshly awakened and a ten-year-old without trashing them."

Tang San stepped forward as Tang Yin stayed slightly back. The two could fight without a word exchanged well enough.
"Kindly advise me." Tang San bowed in respect as Yin waved at him far less appropriately.

Young master Dai glared at them and stormed first raised at them, going straight for a strike at Tang San's chest. His movements were simple but effective, and he showed ease at fighting. Young Master Dai was obviously practiced and had experience in combat.
This time Tang San could not retreat; the opponent's momentum was likely to only rise if he did. Instead, he advanced. Slipping closer to his opponent as Tang Yin threw the hairpin from behind. Aiming for Youn Master Dais leg. Their intention was simple, disrupting the rhythm he was moving with.

Tang Sans's hand turned white as a muffled peng was heard in the room, and young master Dai's body came to a halt, Tang San almost dancing out of the other's range with frightening ease.

Their opponent had clearly not expected that.

Young master Dai's eyes widened, astonished; he clearly had not expected them to stop his advance and Tang Yin's razor-sharp hairpin to make him step aside and ultimately destroy his combat rhythm.
Tang Yin knew her brother had to be amazed; this was a sight they seldom saw. Someone who matched them both, even if one of them was taking the back seat.

A carefully calculated and step-by-step controlled fight started between two equally skilled martial arts opponents. Tang Yin could feel just how much Tang San also enjoyed it, so she left it be, but the second her brother was in danger, she nodded at Ning Feng to unleash her spirit ability and teleport her right into the thick of it. The longer the two opponents dueled, the higher the tension rose.

Tang Yin reached to her belt and unsheathed her longest blade taking another of the long metal hairpins into her other hand.

14