Chapter 45
321 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waiting for her moment, her eyes ripped open, and following the movements of both men, Yin felt herself growing calmer with a blade in each hand. It was a phenomenon that the Grandmaster had assigned to the fact that her more powerful combat spirit, the twin moonflower blades, influenced heavily upon her.
She had never used them since the last time in the forest. No, she kept them hidden like her brother hid his hammer. Maybe even more zealously and imbued with paranoia than he did. If she ever should lose control, she was dead.

No second chances, no second thoughts but poof...Tang Yin is gone at all times.
Tang San suddenly made young Master Dai stumble back and curse at his bad luck as he was impressed by his opponent, who had to be several years younger, and he matched him equally in martial arts.

His gaze flickered to Tang Yin, who stood aside, blades in hand, and one needed to be no genius to guess that if he should so much as endanger the boy, she would make mincemeat out of him and not hold back. Her eyes polished blue orbs that tracked his every movement and twitch of the muscle.
She was just as dangerous as the boy, and he hadn't got any idea what the other two girls were capable of and if they were anything like the dark-haired siblings.

"Still want to go on?" Tang San asked calmly. Drawing the young master's attention. A smile spread, and he laughed as he assorted himself.

"Even more so than before. I had not expected that you would be good. This is my loss, the room is yours, but I'd love to continue this fight." He answered, and Tang Yin felt his spirit power rising.

"White tiger, body enhancement." He announced and then started changing. His blonde hair went from blond to the colors of white Tigers stripes. Black and White. On his temple, equally, stirpes began to appear and form the character for King; his hands grew larger and viciously clawed fur on the back of them.

The guy did not only resemble a cat. He was a cat, a large cat. A hunting cat. His eyes gleamed crystalline and icy blue with the light of a predator glowing inside them.
Two Yellow and purple Rings rose around him as he bowed elegantly and now with an entirely different demeanor.

"Dai Mubai, spirit: white tiger, rank thirty-seven, battle spirit elder. If you'd be so kind."

Tang Yin stepped forward and watched as Tang San released his spirit. Opening his hand, blue silver grass unfurled in his hand and coiled around him. His eyes glowed more brightly than ever as he positioned himself similarly formally. Two Yellow rings rose from him.

"Tang San, spirit, blue silver grass, rank twenty-nine, tool spirit grandmaster. It's my honor."

Dai Mubais's eyes widened at sight, and Tang Yin put her pin back into her hair and opened her own hand. Her eyes changed from blue into the same gleaming ones as Tang San, steaked with more silver. The grass unfurling in her hand was similar to his, but the difference could easily be made out if one looked closely.

Tang Sans grass had a snake pattern, the leaves spiked and cylindrical in shape, and it was darker. Tang Yins was lighter, her leaves slightly more prominent and the design more irregular, and there were no thorns. Instead, it seemed more flexible as it swayed in her hand left in right as if having a life of its own.
Dai Mubai's mouth was wide open in shock as he stared at Tang Yin. One Yellow and two purple Rings rose around her, and she smiled faintly.

"Tang Yin, spirit, blue silver grass, rank thirty-five. Tool spirit elder. Stop Gaping, would you." Her tone was less formal as she smiled. "Still want to fight?"

He showed off his canines as he looked at the two. "Sure, now I just can't decide whom because I'd be crushed if I fought both of you, most likely. Just one question what kind of freaks are you." His voice rumbled, and Tang San looked at Tang Yin. He obviously had grown to finish his spar with Dai Mubai, and Tang Yin tucked her spirit power back away as she stepped back.

"Make him mincemeat, Bro. Although boys, you might want to fight outside. I am sure the Manager would be delighted." She cheered them on and pointed at a hastily nodding Manager Wang, who almost had tears in his eyes, before heading to Xiao Wu and Ning Feng, who both relaxed as well, seeing that it had become a friendly spar from a formerly hostile situation.

Under the immensely thankful stare of the Manager, who bowed several times to Tang Yin in thankfulness for having moved the fight to the outside.

16