Chapter 59
758 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sure enough, Ning Feng was already at it.
Sand Sacks at her arms and legs, followed tight by the other support master Oscar. Who ran without weights but was visibly impressed by what Ning Feng was wearing. Tang Yin joined Jiang as Ning Feng took out the weights from her storage and threw them towards her. Tang Yin checked them, it was the same weights she usually used when she needed to empty her mind.
Ning Feng wisely, and knowing her, didn't comment at Tang Yin's still puffy eyes or the wet spot on Jiangs shirt, who had turned back into his more human self.

"I know a good course if you want to," Oscar said from behind, struggling to catch up with them. "It's pretty comfy and has a few good places to exercise."

"Sounds good, go ahead, and don't worry about the Tempo. We can keep up." Tang Yin said, having a happy tone in her voice. Oscar, who didn't know her, mustered her a moment and nodded; it seemed he also had decided he wouldn't ask. "Alright, but by now, I am worrying if I can keep up with you. Which godforsaken place did all of you sproud from anyway? I mean, I never have, and I mean never, seen a supporter like her or someone like you two and your brother; he is like a bigger freak than the rest of us."

"Oh, we are from Tang Sect, although that probably won't tell you anything." Tang Yin told him quite seriously. "We are a pretty weird bunch."

"All of you? I thought Ning Feng was from seven treasures, and Jiang might be from Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon? Considering your spirits."Oscar said with plenty of wonders in his voice.

"I-I left," Ning Feng blurted out, then looked at Tang Yin, asking her to explain.

"Ning Feng left seven treasures; she switched to Tang basically. Like Xiao Wu, Jiang is kind of a member, yet he is more of a free spirit amd mot from Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon. We actually do have one bud from Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon; if he has his will, he will join in here at Shreck as soon as he can; if they admit him ... he is a special case."

"Ohhh, I can see Yu Hua being a salty spitfire back at his place. He doesn't really like it there." Jiang said, and, thinking of Yu Hua, Ning Feng, had to agree; their princess was a spitfire if he lost his temper, a good friend to have in your corner, but one needs a bit of time to get used to him.

"More like he will verbally roast them...and he's got the other two with him. The other two Gale and Damian aren't spirit masters, but they are ... scary in a sense. It's hard to explain." Tang Yin explained to Oscar, who was running ahead.

"Sound like you are all good friends."

"We spent years in the same school department and shared a dorm. You get to know each other eventually. That being said, Ning Feng knows them better than me." Tang Yin said, and Ning Feng smiled shyly.

"T-They are all very n-nice." She said and blushed. "G-good friends. W-We stick t-together."

"Ohhhh, who in particular are you thinking of, Ning Feng blushing away like that...say." Tang Yin sprinted forward until she was next to Ning Feng, who immediately picked up speed, surpassing Oscar as if she was running away. The boy seeing that a fellow supporter and a girl that easily beat him with weight on while he was running hurriedly, followed after her, and Tang Yin, seeing that shot a look to Jiang, and the two sped up as well until they were racing each other. Tang Yin dashed past Ning Feng and stretched out her tongue. "Catch me if you can, Feng!" She shouted and then picked up even more speed. Ning Feng is hot on her heels.

Now she had Ning Feng getting competitive, and she picked up speed to keep up better. The two girls were racing each other when flapping wings were hearable above them. Looking upwards, Jiang was flying, and Ning Feng pointed at him in outrage. "That's cheating!" Tang Yin shouted, but Jiang only shrugged his shoulders.

Oscar watched the obviously well-communicating team in front of him in wonder. It was clear that Tang Yin was somewhat like a leader to them. Jiang pretended, he was sure, only pretended to be the muscle, and Ning Feng, who rarely said anything, laughed her head off; they had fun and energy to run fast and with weights as if it was nothing. What kind of Training did they truly have.

Where had all of them suddenly come from?

Oscar kept running his eye-catching Ning Rong Rong as she watched them, especially Ning Feng, like a hawk.

She really was cute. He waved at her. "Ning Rong Rong, why don't you join in?" He shouted at her. Sure she knew the importance of running for a supporter.

For all those willing to read. I kind off really wanted to try out writing an Original. I couldn't stop myself somehow. If you are in the mood and searching for something to read, Id be delighted if some people try it out. I will see if this is a good or a bit-so-good idea.

Ninetails

10