#10 – Clubs
430 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Roi POV>

It's been roughly two weeks since my little one-night stand with Sakura. That morning or I should say afternoon it seemed that everyone was still asleep so Sakura and I used that time to get our clothing and other items and left the condo at separate times. 

Sakura and I met up that Sunday to work on our potato bazooka for our physics presentation and that was an overall good success. I thought it would be a bit awkward being alone with her after what had happened but she never mentioned it and neither did I. Later that week we did our presentation and we ended up getting a 95 so that was good. Our school has the student rate our performance which goes towards our grade and since I was with Sakura everyone gave her pretty much full marks, which carried over to me.

So far over these past two weeks and not much happened to be honest. Akari kept bragging about how one day he was going to score a chick so hot that we would drop dead and Ichiro, Alto, and I would just laugh at him. Alto and Ichiro along with Akari and I started to form into one nice group so that was pretty neat.

We actually have a school trip coming up next week, we are going to Kyoto or something like that but the good thing is that groups get options with what they want to do that day. So luckily we don't have to get dragged to see something boring, I love history and all but I'd rather experience the history without being spoken to like a fifth-grader. That trip is roughly about five days and we are getting to Kyoto by plane which I don't really understand why but it will be a nice fun plane ride. The groups for the trip are supposedly going to be announced this Friday, each student was able to put a list of four to five other people they would want to be with. This trip is also composed of students that are second and third years so we get to mingle with superiors.

Right now I am scouting the many different school clubs to join. Our school has a weird system for when clubs are put together this late in the year, I guess it's for money preparation and make sure there are students that actually want to join. Some of these clubs seem pretty interesting like the social club, sports clubs, and some of the music clubs seem cool but I don't know how to play anything so that's a no.

As I'm lost in thought of reading all the different poster boards, Alto approaches me, "Ayo, what's up Roi!"

It snaps me out of my trance and I look over at him, "Oh, hey Alto, have you picked out your club yet that you wanna join?"

"Hmm? Nah nothing yet but maybe the singing club seems kinda fun. I heard they go on trips a lot and I kinda like singing," Alto told me as he was scanning the little singing club pamphlet that was given to him by one of the members.

"Woah, I didn't know you had a thing for singing, that's pretty cool,"  I say to him in amazement. I then follow up, "Well I guess we all gotta go to a  karaoke joint when we have free time in Kyoto so you can show off your skills,"

Alto just gives a small chuckle and changes the subject, "So what club are you thinking about joining?"

"I'm thinking of maybe joining one of the martial art clubs, seems like it would come in handy especially for self-defense of if someone harrases a person we know," I say to him looking at the three different martial art pamphlets, Judo, Karate, or Mixed Martial Arts.

"So which ones are you thinking about?" Alto asks while looking over at the three pamphlets I'm holding.

"I think I might sign up for the Mixed Martial Art. From what it looks like is that I learn a bit of everything so that seems the most useful," I say to Alto looking up from the pamphlets. 

"Well, let's go get you signed up my friend," Alto said while pushing me towards the MMA booth.

As we got closer and maneuvered through the crowd of students we finally made it to the booth and were greeted with a shocking appearance.

"Yo," Akari said working at the MMA booth.

"You know how to fight!?" Alto and I said in unison with a shocked look on our faces.

"Yea, it's pretty fun," Akari said in his normal voice.

"Wait, why did you want us to come to help you when you were being hunted down by Robert?" I ask him.

"That's obvious," Akari said while playing with his pen.

"Like to tell us?" Alto asks Akari.

"If I fought three crazy buff dudes who are probably trained killers, I would get my ass beat, so not worth it," Akari said as he stops playing with his pen.

"Yea, that makes sense," I say back to him.

"So, you planning on joining?" Akari asks as he pushes the pen and sign-up sheet towards Alto and I.

"Nah, Roi is thinking about it. I plan on joining another club," Alto said pushing the other sign-up sheet back to Akari.

"Yea, I know some martial arts from when I was younger but knowing how to fight is a lot more useful now so might as well give it a shot," I say with a shrug and start filling out the information on the signup sheet.

After a couple of minutes, I finish putting everything the signup sheet ask of me and I hand it back to Akari.

"Great, come by the club at the end of the day and we will have an introduction lesson for all the new people joining this year," Akari said with a slight smile on his face.

"Welp, I guess we better get you signed up then Alto, it seems we only have about 20 minutes until we gotta go back to class," I say while walking away from the MMA booth waving at Akari.

After another few minutes of trying not to get run over by the massive hoards of students trying to find a club they want to join, Alto and I eventually made it to the singing club booth. There was a third-year student who was working the booth, I think her name is Azumi something but all I know is that she is pretty popular because she makes music or something.

"So you're interested in joining the singing club?" Izumi asks with a soft smile to both of us.

"Oh, not me Senpai, he is though," I say pointing towards Alto.

"Yea, the club seems pretty fun and I would love to improve on my singing so maybe I could make some good songs like you Senpai," Alto said as he grabbed one of the signup sheets and started filling out his information. 

After a few minutes just like what happened with me, Alto finished up his forms and got told a similar thing as Akari told me. "Please come after school today so you can get a proper introduction Alto, and who knows maybe we could sing a duet together," Izumi said with a giggle.

"I would love too!" Alto said in an upbeat tone.

Unfortunately, their little bonding session got cut short with the lunch bell going off signaling for us to go to our classes. Now that we are in clubs things should become more fun and we can make some new friends. I read that the MMA has their top members compete in some competition for some pretty decent prizes like a medal or a belt. Who knows maybe I will win a school championship or something like that.

With that, I make my way to class and can pretty only think about the school trip and the start of our new clubs. 

Hey y'all sorry this chapter was a bit boring and maybe not what y'all expected but I really didn't want to spend a whole bunch of time on one day so this was just to progress through the story. This story itself anyways will probably have 30 ish chapters maybe more but don't worry more exciting scenes will come. Maybe Roi will become a pro fighter, jk but you never know

7