#9 – Hot and Heavy (R-18)
879 21 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Roi POV>

After pulling Sakura into the room, I quickly close and lock the door. Just to make sure we don't have any people stumbling into the bedroom. I then push Sakura onto the bed and get on top of her staring right into her eyes. Might I just say she looks really hot right now, her figure, her face, our eyes being connected, just everything.

She then me in for a very passionate kiss, definitely wasting no time on getting things started. As we are making out I feel my teenage hormones kick in and take over the driver's seat while I sit in the passenger seat. I was feeling all over Sakura's body, everything was warm and so soft, including her lips it was almost like a drug just from making out. 

After a minute or two of making out, I reach my hand behind her back and unclip her bra with one hand. That was a little trick I learned last summer, girls seem to like it so that's a win. Sakura then gently pushes me off her and as she does that she throws her bra on the floor and my eyes instantly darted at her breast. I then plunge my face right in between her large breast and this took Sakura back a bit as she let out a small gasp.

Suddenly she pushes me over and sits on my stomach with a smirk on her face. She then says to me in a seductive tone, "I can't be the only one enjoying this," As she says that she gently rubs her hand over my crotch which caused me to start breathing heavy. She then slowly moves her hand up to my underwear strap and whispers to me, "Why don't we take these off?" In one swift motion, she pulls down my underwear revealing my throbbing cock. 

"Wow, you're really big!" Sakura said with a surprised look on her face.

"Why tha-" I went to say but she cut me off bringing her head down and started sucking me off. Welp, I can at least say I'm getting laid by the most popular girl in our school so I can check that off the bucket list. 

The pleasure is absolutely crazy, her tongue is moving in a perfect motion that is reaching all the sweet spots of my penis. I will definably be in trouble if she keeps this up.

"H-Hey Sakura," I say to her, she then looks up at me while still sucking my dick. I then slowly scoot back causing my dick to slip out of her mouth and while I'm doing this she has a confused look on her face.

"Is everything okay?" Sakura asks me in a concerned voice.

"I just think it is a bit unfair that I'm here naked and you're still in your underwear," I say while pointing to her underwear which is pretty wet so good to know she's enjoying herself.

"Maybe you need help taking them off too," I say as I slowly bring my face close to her crotch, kissing her leg as I make my way up. I then use my teeth to pull down her black panties and gently remove them from her feet.

I make my way back to her pussy and it looks like it was just freshly shaving, I then start moving my tongue slowly around her clit trying to maximize her pleasure. After a few minutes of doing this, I decided to pick up the speed.

Sakura then let out a large moan, she then held my head down and wrapped her legs around my face locking me in. I basically couldn't breathe but doing this was so intoxicating, I went full speed and after 30 seconds or so I felt her body twitch then liquid coming out of her pussy. I then jolt my head back gasping for air.

"Now time for the real fun Roi," Sakura said getting my attention, She then leaned back against the bed frame and spread her legs wide. She then followed up, "Don't worry about a condom either, I'm on pills,"

"You're spoiling me Sakura," I tell her as I slowly bring my cock to her pussy. She then uses her small hand to guide it so it has easy access to her hole. I then slowly insert my penis and it felt like it just absorbed my whole body, my mind just shut down and I started thrusting fast and hard.

"Roi calm down!" Sakura says while moaning really loud. 

"I'm sorry this feels too good I can't stop," I say while closing my eyes.

"Then you better hold out for a bit longer," Sakura says as she wraps her legs around my hips, pushing me as deep into her as I can possibly go.

"Holy shit, Sakura if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum soon," I say to her trying to maintain my composure even though it's all over the place. 

All she did was smile at me and then squeezed me as hard as she could possibly do, at the moment I felt my cum rushing towards the tip of my penis.

"Sakura I'm about to c-" Sakura cuts me off by pulling me into another passionate kiss and then I couldn't hold it in any longer and came. The pleasure for both of us was out of this world as I felt her cum at the same time as me.

"That was amazing Roi," Sakura says while nibbling on my ear. I then slowly got up and off the bed and said, "You can say that again, that was a crazy experience Sakura. Didn't think you would be so amazing," Sakura then just gave a cute small shrug.

I then decided to go to the bathroom in the bedroom to clean up and Sakura followed behind me and did the same thing. Sakura then makes her way back to the bed and I finish doing my business. 

Once I walked out of the bathroom I looked over at the bed and saw an outline of Sakura in a doggy-style position with her head looking back at me in the dim-lit room. She then said, "Ready for round two?"

Let's just say we did a lot more than just two rounds.

 

Roi finally got action from the queen of the school, pretty impressive on his part. Slightly shorter chapter but that's okay I think the action in it made up for it so yea. There still is plenty of plot left before these two get more connected this little one night stand was just a jump starter

9