#14 – Day Before
330 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Roi POV>

It's currently Sunday right now, and that means that the school field trip is tomorrow. Friday we all got assigned our groups and it seems the gods have blessed me because it is Akari, Ichiro, Alto, and me all together. Sakura and I talked about our groups and she's with her closest friends so maybe both of our groups will get paired up to do something. Everyone has options for the week we are in Kyoto so once we land and make it to the spring hotel we will get to pick our activities.

That creep that tried to sexually assault Sakura actually got thrown in prison so that was a win for everyone and it seemed to Sakura in a good mood. She was pretty fine anyway so I guess that just put the icing on the cake for her.

But back for our school trip, we are also taking a day trip to some beach so I know Akari is looking forward to that so he can hit on the girls there. We have to all meet at school around 8 AM and make our way to the airport around 10:30 AM so good thing I don't have to wake up at 4 AM or something. 

Right now I am just enjoying my weekend relaxing and making sure I have everything in place for Kyoto. I also had a pretty rough week in terms of my body due to the MMA Club. Some kids have dropped out already due to Pu being hardcore with all the drills we run but I think it is quite fun. I can already see some improvement within my help especially with my reaction time, and soon it will be my striking.

As I'm cleaning up the house a bit to make sure everything is in place for when I am gone I hear my phone buzz. I walk over to the table and see that it was Akari texting in the group chat of our group for the trip.

"Are you fellas ready to finally get some action on this trip?" Akari says in the chat.

"Akari, I don't know if you notice but your record for women isn't too good," Ichiro says in response.

"Oh c'mon Ichiro, I promise I will get a girl to come back to the room with me don't you worry ;)" Akari sent back.

"btw Roi, check your front door," Ichiro sent into the group chat.

I place my phone down and make my way over to the front door to see what or who is there. I put my face up through the peephole in the door and see Ichiro, Yuri, and Aiya Noami! I quickly open up the door to face them and Ichiro just says, "Hi"

"Um hey, uhh why is there a famous teen actress with you guys, and why are you are my house?" I say to them as they walk into the condo.

"Well, we were in the area doing some shopping before our trips and decided to drop by your place," Yuri says while taking a seat on my couch.

"Also Aiya is transferring to our school so she is gonna be going on the school trip with all the first years. Since she is about to transfer we decided to take her out with supplies," Ichiro said while sitting at my dining room table.

"Wow then, well pleased to meet you, Ms. Noami!" I say while giving her a bow out of respect. She is probably one of the most famous teen actresses in Japan at the moment. She played in a lot of teen romances and some action movies really boosting her career in the past year or so. She is well-liked by pretty much everyone because of her versatile acting skills, letting her play any role and she's hot.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Sakura, Ichiro, and Yuri have said good things about you," Aiya said while sitting next to Yuri on the couch. This is actually crazy I would have never guessed a famous person of her level would ever come to my place.

"Oh, you know Sakura?" I ask her out of curiosity.

"Mhm, we used to go to a dancing school together when we were little so she is a very good friend of mine," Aiya said.

"Wow that's pretty neat," I say to her while I walk to the fridge to get them some water.

"Y'know Roi, your place is pretty clean. I'm kinda surprised for something who basically lives by themselves," Ichiro says to me after grabbing a glass of water from my hand.

"Yeah, my parents come back home at random times so I just try to avoid causing them any more stress. keeping the house in decent shape is the least I can do," I say with a simple shrug.

"Roi, I have a question?" Yuri asks raising her hand.

"You don't need to raise your hand as if we are in school Yuri, but what's up?" I say taking a seat on the couch.

"How come you have Ichiro doesn't have a girlfriend yet?" Yuri said and this caused Ichiro to spit out his water.

" I think that is a question, you should ask him," I say while barely holding in my laugh.

"Yuri! We came here to say hi to Roi, not ask about my love life," Ichiro said with a sigh.

"Plus, where is your boyfriend? Ms. popular," Ichiro followed up.

"All the guys in this school aren't worthy of my love," Yuri said while crossing her arms.

"What about Akari? Y'all were looking comfortable together on the couch" I say with a smirk.

"N-N-N-N-O! I would never date that pervert!" Yuri said with a big blush on her face.

"Who's Akari?" Aiya said while tilting her head in confusion.

"I'm sure you'll meet him eventually," I respond back to her.

"What about you and Sakura? I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water and heard some weird noises in the guest room," Yuri said going on the offense.

"W-W-Well, you know we w-were just t-t-talking," I say as I start to get a bit flustered.

"Uhh, look at the time, I think it's time for us to go," Ichiro said trying to calm down the little situation.

"Um, yea I gotta finish packing but you win this one Yuri," I say with a defeated sigh.

She just giggled and stood up and grabbed Aiya's hand to pull her up too. 

"Well Roi, it was nice meeting you and I hope I get to see you around the school more once the school trip is over," Aiya said with a sweet smile.

"Same here Aiya, and I'll see you tomorrow Ichiro," I say waving to them and before they walked out Yuri spoke up, "Well, where is my goodbye?"

I just gave her a blank stare and Ichiro pulled on her ear dragging her away into the hallway and Aiya closed the door after them.

I sigh and lean back on the couch thinking about what Yuri said about hearing Sakura and I that night. I mean things between us seem alright none of us brought it up to each other and the others never said anything but I guess it was just Yuri who just heard. If Alto and Akari found out they would never let it go and Akari would probably challenge me to a fight. As for Ichiro, he seemed to not be bothered by it so that is good, I have a feeling he has his eyes on someone else. Until he wants to tell me I will stay out of his business but who knows maybe we could be his wingman. 

But enough stressing about others, I got to make sure I have everything packed for tomorrow and I get a good night's rest. I know for a fact that starting tomorrow things will be getting interesting. 

5