CHAPTER 9
1.2k 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Sorry I had to take finals, and I finish them. Anyways I'm out of school, which is good, means I'm going to have more time.)

Chapter Nine: 

The cold wind swift through the dark tree. Leaves swaying as if it were alive, some leaving the branch of the tree and flowing towards the empty street. The night was dark and silent. The sounds of crickets chirping wasn't heard, the hoots of an owl weredead silent. 

Just then, a quick sound of a car speeding through the dark streets could be seen from the camera that was right on top of a pole. 

Inside the speeding car was Flash Thompson who seemed to be fidgeting, his eyes completely bulged. Repeatedly looking between the mirror as if checking if someone was following him. Sweat poured down his hair, down to his neck.

Right on the passenger seat was a rather charming woman, who looked to be sleeping. This beautiful lady was Felicia who looked to be tied from her hand and arms. Felicia appeared as if any second she would wake up, which was because of the bumps on the road.

Unbeknownst to Flash, someone was watching through the cameras each time Flash would make a turn to the next street. 

That someone was Alexander who wasn't pleased—no he was angered. Yet he fault himself for not being able to realize quickly. 

5 minutes earlier.

Alexander noticed something was off, the minute he felt his skin tingle. He went up to the bathroom in search of Felicia, however he realized she wasn't in there. 

This only caused that "off" feeling to increase, it further went on as he noticed the smelling right beside the door. If Alexander hadn't done his research into chemicals, he wouldn't known the smelling of chloroform.

He continued to inspect as he looked at the floor, he saw small wet spots on the ground, he quickly took out his phone from his pocket and scanned the floor. 

A beeping was received as it just confirmed his suspicion. The wet spots were tears, tears of Felicia Hardy. This didn't let his worries die down, as he knew she was kidnapped.

He calmed down for a second and calmly went into deep thought, and thought of every possibility that could've of happened. He also asked himself who did this, and why. 

His eyes opened as if realizing who could of done this. Alexander looked back at his phone and quickly clicked on his device he secretly put inside Flash's car. He saw as Flash's car had just taken a turn towards a street leaving this neighborhood.

Angered quickly filled through his veins, however he remember that it was best to control his emotions. He quickly got out of the house, and went back into his car. Moving into a dark spot, he dematerialized his car into a jet black motorcycle with an X on the front.

And soon, a black mask was brought to his head with a red x marking right on the center of its head. Alexander then with his motorcycle, he tracked down Flash's car. In which he followed. 

Alexander whilst following, he looked through every camera around the street where Flash would go, and Alexander saw that Felicia was fine, passed out but unharmed. Which he inwardly sighed in relief.

He soon speeded up, and looked coldly at the red car right below him, which was Flash's car. Alexander with his motorcycle drove from building to building as to not be noticed by Flash. However just as Alexander was close to Flash, he knew it was time for him to stop Flash.

And so he threw a X shuriken, enhancing it's accuracy as it pierces through the front right tire, which caused Flash's car to go out of control. 

"Ah shit!"

The sudden outburst had woken up Felicia as she first looked confused on where she was, however seeing she was in a car, she first thought it was Alexander's.  

"Alex?" She muttered under her breath as she turned her head weakly towards the person who was driving the car. Felicia widened her eyes as she noticed that it wasn't Alexander but Flash. This confusion had just startled her into remembering what had happened.

Just as she remembered, she tried to move out of fear, however it was to no avail as her hands were tied up. 

"Fuck! Don't move or else bitch!" 

Again, the sudden exclaimed startled her as she cried. "Please, get me off this. Why are you doing this?!" She tried hitting Flash with her head but Flash with his left hand pushed her.

"I said don't move!"

Screech!

Alexander threw another shuriken, this time increasing its speed, as it slices the back left tire, causing Flash's car to go into circles until the car completely stopped.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck," Flash slapped the steering wheel out of anger, as he looked at the mirror to see who was following him but there was no one. Flash then looked at Felicia who looked to be trying to get the roped tied to her hand off with her teeth's. 

"You bitch, I told you-"

Just as Flash was about to punch her face, the driver's seat window was shattered, causing Flash to jump in shock, and just as he was about to turn around, his head was grabbed and banged to the steering wheel. Knocking him out.

Felicia froze as she looked at this scene, she felt a mix of emotions. Happy that Flash was knocked out, and scared of who the person who did this. Felicia saw as Flash was pulled throughout the window, leaving the shattered glass behind.

Felicia used this time to get out, and right as she was about to open the door with her feet. The passenger seat door was opened. 

The lamp post lights flickered. She saw a figure of a man wearing a mask that had a red X. She gasped as she knew who this was. If she was feeling scared before with Flash, she was now frightened as she saw the person in front of her.

He looked terrifying in person. However she knew that he didn't kill innocent people, right? She thought.

Red X raised his hand towards her, this had only caused her to move back into the car, getting herself cut with pieces of glass on the seats. "Stay back!" 

Red X movements stopped as he heard her outburst. Red X then tapped into mask, and quickly turned off all cameras, as well as erasing the previous recording. He then tapped his mask again, revealing his face.

Another gasp was heard through the cold night. Felicia widened her eyes in confusion. Her body shook, she was unsure of if it was out of fear or what. "…Alexander?…" 

(A/N: Alright I'm already predicting some comments saying "Why did he reveal his identity to her?" "Too early." And that's because it's better this way, I don't want to drag this too long, causing a drama, for example. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I thought you trusted me!" And such stuff like that. I hope y'all understand.)

8