Chapter 3 – Creeping Hell
72 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You want it off you say? I can certainly arrange that.” Dominick licks his lips and starts unbuttoning his shirt on Elias, his eyes full of lust.

“Don’t- Don’t be getting any filthy ideas.” Elias says, fighting back a whimper.

“I’m helping you take this off. This is the second time I’ve helped you, no? And if it weren’t for me picking you as my bride, you’d have been eaten by now. So wouldn’t you agree that you owe me?” Dominick had no intention to mate Elias as of this moment, not yet. He just enjoyed scaring the boy, figuring he’d eventually bring him to the point of submission with his dominant and intimidating behavior.

Elias now tries to push him off, becoming a huffy mess. "Forget it, don't help me you sick, disgusting mo-" His voice is muffled by Dominick's lips on his, squirming and trying to pull away until Dominick holds him down. He about chokes as the demon's tongue invades his mouth with no warning. "Mmph-!" He nearly kissed back the first time but is now fighting this current one-sided kiss. The demon takes note of this but quickly shrugs it off.

Once Dominick pulls away, he pulls his shirt off of Elias after undoing the last button. He gets off the bed and drapes the blanket over the boy. "You're starting to smell more like me." He holds the shirt up to his nose and took a deep inhale, taking in the scent of Elias. "Interesting scent... One that's easy to replace though." He drops the shirt by the front door. "I'll get rid of that stench for you."

"You smell weird." Elias grumbles pulling the cover above his head, trying to recover from his mouth being violated.

“You know, our wedding is in two days.” Dominick thinks aloud as he looks at the clock on his wall.

“Huh?!”

“Technically two years in your world, but time works differently around here.” He hums in thought afterwards. “So we should take a bath and pick out what we need to wear.” He drags Elias out of bed who was not only confused about the different kinds of time, but he also tried to struggle against Dominick’s hold.

“What are you doing? I can walk myself-!” Knowing Elias would just refuse to cooperate in taking a bath with him, Dominick just carried him effortlessly to the bathroom. He locks the door and stands in front of it before demanding Elias to strip.

Elias looks at him with suspicion. “I don’t want to.”

“Either you undress or I rip your clothes off.”

“Then… Then turn around. I don’t want you watching me.”

“You know I’m gonna see you naked anyways.”

“W-well we’re not married yet!”

Yet. Dominick liked that, seeing it as Elias is becoming more accepting of their marriage, just that he’s too shy to admit to it. How adorable. Then again, his ego was higher than even the tallest mountains of earth.

“So uh, doesn’t the water need to be gathered?”

“Gathered?” Dominick turns to face him and Elias yelps, jumping into the bathtub to hide his genitalia from the demon.

“You’re not supposed to look at me!”

“Oh please, I’m sure everyone in your entire kingdom has seen you naked. You couldn’t even take off your own fucking clothes.” He snaps his fingers and the water of the bathtub’s faucet started, causing Elias to scoot back until his back pressed against one of the sides of the tub.

“How did you do that?!” He watches the water with wide eyes.

Dominick undresses himself before stepping foot into the warm water. “I forgot you humans aren’t that advanced yet in your era. Don’t worry about it, it’s clean and it won’t kill you.” He scoots closer to Elias and wraps an arm around him. “Now. You’ve never washed yourself before, have you? Sounds like I’ll have to bathe you.” He leans down to purr in the prince’s ear, trailing his hand down his arm.

Elias shoves his hand off. “I know the basics. They crush a bar, turn it into some goo and rub it on my skin and hair.”

“Yea? Sounds like a long process.” Dominick reaches for a cup to fill water with, dipping it under the faucet. “Pour this on your head.”

“Don’t you have something to cover your eyes with? The maids give me a cloth so water doesn’t get in my eyes..”

Dominick opens his mouth to make fun of him, wanting to call him a child but presses his lips together to keep quiet instead. He reaches for a wash cloth and hands it to Elias who folds it and presses it over his eyes, blindly trying to reach for the cup. “Bloody hell, just let me do it.” Dominick says before pouring the water over his head. Once their bathing finished, Dominick wraps his arms around Elias again. “You’re more innocent than I imagined.”

Elias sits up. “Does this use magic? What is this?”

“Nothing. It’s just technology you don’t have.” Dominick pulls away from Elias and stands up, reaching for a towel.

“Technolo-“ Elias looks over as he starts his next question, his eyes going full-blown wide as Dominick’s dick enters his view. It was rather large. Elias quickly turns away and his face is hot. He shoots up to his feet and turns his back to Dominick. “Um.” He tries to come up with a topic that will avert his mind from the filthy thoughts that began to invade. “I suppose you don’t have anything for me to wear.”

Dominick hands him the towel and steps out of the bathtub. “Oh I have plenty in my wardrobe. Dry off and I’ll find you something.” He leaves the bathroom and Elias starts to dry off, soon looking around in curiosity to see how different it is from the bathrooms within his own kingdom.

Remembering childhood stories about a race that abducts humans and prod them, Elias frowns as he mentally recalls what all he read about as a child. These creatures poke, prod, and ruin you. Any victims of this race become a changed person, mentally destroyed by the torture they’ve gone through. “Aliens.”

Dominick walks back in with one of his shirts, holding it up. “Like it?”

Elias is snapped out of his thoughts, looking up and examining the shirt. “Is that yours?”

“Perhaps.” Dominick looks at his face and by the frown on it, he could tell that he doesn’t want it. “No?” He lowers the shirt with a sigh. “What, you want a customized nightgown?”

Elias wraps the towel around his body. “That would be, uh, preferrable.”

Dominick scrunches his face up. “Fine. Stay in here and don’t go anywhere.”

Once Dominick closes the door behind him, Elias slowly walks to the bedroom door. Everytime he’s left him to do something or has to leave him alone, he always repeats for Elias to not go anywhere or leave the room. He claims that he doesn’t want him to be driven to insanity—Driven to insanity by what? What could possibly be worse than watching hellish monsters ripping the flesh from everyone you know after slaughtering them? No one stood a chance. He couldn’t have helped them. As his hand reaches for the doorknob, he feels himself nearly overcome with grief as his tears up. He chokes back a sob as he remembers his deep loss, knowing there was no way he could have saved them. Their own prince.

He closes his eyes, fighting back tears that began to burn his eyes. This wasn’t the time to have a breakdown. He needed to get away, even if he may only have a towel wrapped around him. It was going to be weird walking around a kingdom with nothing but a towel, but at least he wasn’t naked like those nightmarish creatures were when they invaded. He opens the door and freezes.

Heads hanging by hooks poking from their mouths, their eyes gouged out. Skinned bodies lined against a wall as if decoration. The entire outside just blood red. The silence is replaced with what sounds like screams of the damned. His body trembles and his mind goes blank, fighting to take a step forward out of the room.

His feet felt weighed down by shackles that weighed more than he could handle. He wanted to move but his body remained frozen. He manages to budge just a tiny bit before seeing flames burst out from a pit underneath the hanging heads. His knees buckle under him and his vision blurs. He opens his mouth to scream, only for his vocal cords to freeze.

Now his breathing stopped and his vision goes red. An uncurling scream rips from his throat as everything comes tumbling down on him. Watching his father die, seeing the bodies of everyone within the palace, now seeing his own flesh being torn from him piece of piece only to be dropped into a pit of scorching fire. His eyes burns, his throat burns, everything just burns.

It’s as if he was sent to hell itself.

0