Kamen Rider Seir – Chapter 7 *
176 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 - Repercussion

 

Warning! R-18 stuff ahead.

It was dark. Seir had no idea what time it was. It might be evening. It might be midnight. Or even very early in the morning. 

But she couldn’t care less about what time it was.

There were noises of creaking metal, skin slapping against one another, as well as repeating wet squelching sounds. Not enough to tell where she was. 

But it didn’t matter to her.

All she cared about was to have the embroiling and overpowering urge inside her be sated. Nothing else matters right now.

And it’s exactly what she’s doing.

“Mmmnmm.. Ahh~ mnm”

She let out a muffled moan as she savored the feeling of her lips brushing with another person’s–a man’s–lips, as their tongues tangled with each other in a deep, intimate kiss. Though it was only an addition to the actual thing that caused her to moan.

At the same time she could also feel the man’s fingers digging into the bountiful flesh of her breasts. Massaging, feeling, squeezing, fondling one of the pairs greedily. The other one was not left untouched, as the man used his thumb and index finger to pinch, pull, and tease the now rigid pinkish tip. Both of the rosy tips leaked liquidy substance profusely with each squeezes and pinches.

In the corner of Seir’s mind, she knew that the liquidy substance was her breast milk. 

Breast milk that kept leaking out of both her nipples made her skin rather slippery, causing all the ministrations the man’s fingers did to her breasts to be even more pleasurable. Though all that massaging and squeezing couldn’t compare to when…

“Aahhnn~~”

…he did that.

The man broke their deep kiss, opting for small kisses as he trailed his way downward, until he finally latched his mouth on Seir’s left nipple. Licking and sucking while occasionally flicking the sensitive tip with his tongue, causing her to arch her back while moaning and squirming as her nipple squirted out even more breastmilk–which the man greedily suckled.

It was almost heavenly.

But what Seir found to be even more pleasurable, one that would cause her to let out a moan the most often, was when the man’s rigid member slid up and down inside her slippery inner folds as she vigorously moved her hips while straddling the man’s waist. 

The act itself was very pleasuring for both herself and the man, be it her or him who does the moving part. However, when the alignment is right, the ridge of his bulbous headed member would scratch a certain spot within her, sending a huge wave of ecstatic pleasure throughout her body. In response, her walls would tighten around him, pushing both closer to the plateau she and he sought after–almost too desperately.

And she’s dangerously close to that plateau. Yet again.

Right.

Was it the tenth? Or twentieth? She’d lost count on how many times she had reached it. And she could barely remember how many times the man had as well. She could sense the building pleasure he felt. And when he does reach his peak and come, she would also instantly be pushed to that point. Sometimes it happened on top of her own, creating immense jolts of blissful ecstasy that would flood her body and mind.

The closer Seir to her peak, the more erratic and faster her movement became. Her moaning became more often, only cut intermittently by ragged breathings. 

“I.. I’m.. aaaahhhh~!!”

Her entire body tightened as wave after wave of pleasure swept her. Something gushing out from both her pussy and nipples, but Seir was more preoccupied with the sense of bliss that flooded her system. It took a few moments before the feeling tapered off.

The pursuit for these blissful moments was certainly the urge Seir felt. 

But she was most content when the man came. Seeing his face in bliss brought another form of satisfaction in her. The two urges mixed together, which then led to the prolonged intercourse she’s doing with him now.

And so, when the man pushed her down then started shoving his member into her folds back and forth to chase his own peak, Seir’s excitement returned.

The two shared another intimate and deep kiss. Sucking each other’s lips, tangling tongues, and exchanging saliva. Their ragged breathings and moanings filled her ears. All the while the man’s waist kept moving back and forth at an increasingly higher tempo.

“I’m close…ahh..ughh.. Amaya…”

The man muttered in between his moans. At the same time upping the tempo of his thrusts.

Despite her clouded mind, it’s still pretty clear to Seir that he was muttering someone else’s name. Seir didn’t know why, and neither did she really care.  It wasn’t the first time he muttered the same name during the length of their intercourse anyway.  There was a tinge of pain in her heart at first. And she would regain a part of her clarity every time he did that. But it was inconsequential to the heaping ecstasy and satisfaction that they brought to each other.

Yes… it doesn’t matter…

Saying that to herself, Seir circled her arms around the man–Daisuke’s neck. Pulling him closer so that she could feel his body pressing against hers. To feel his body heat against hers, warming hers. Then releasing him after a while to let him finish.

“Come inside me… Daisuke-kun~. As many times… as you want~…”

Seir whispered as Daisuke broke their kiss.

As if something inside him was being triggered by her whisper, Daisuke raised his body and started moving his waist even faster than before. Almost like he was desperate to reach his peak. Seir was more than happy about it, as the pleasure she felt from down there also intensified.

It didn’t take long after that.

“Amayaaaa!!”

“Aaahhh~~!!”

Both their bodies stiffened at the same time, then quaked repeatedly as the waves of pleasure washed over them. Seir could feel hot liquid jet out from the tip of Daisuke’s member inside her, filling her up as her walls contracted in ecstasy as if trying to wring him dry. 

The pleasure was simply heavenly. Nothing else could compare to it.

Even as Daisuke pulled out and plopped on his back breathlessly beside her, Seir was still trembling from the ecstasy. But as soon as the feeling receded, she moved in for a short kiss before crawling down to the young man’s spent reproductive organ.

Even in its flaccid state, it’s still leaking the white hot viscous liquid it jetted out when its owner reached the peak of pleasure. Twitching ever so slightly when Seir teased it with a gentle brush of her fingertips. Seeing this, she unconsciously licked her lips… 

It tastes good, unlike those flavorless things they called ‘food’... 

…then dove in. 

She instinctively knew that his member is very sensitive after ‘coming’ –or whatever the term Daisuke used to refer to what she considers ‘reaching the peak’. So Seir showed extra care in handling it, carefully holding it up as she gently kissed, lapped, and sucked the now soft appendage in her attempt to clean up the warm viscous white fluid…

“Uhhnn.. If you keep doing that…”

…and to arouse Daisuke again.

As she continued licking and sucking gently, the previously flaccid member started to rise back and regain its firmness. After another moment, it was back to its serviceable size.

Seir smiled in excitement. After gulping down whatever stuff she licked and sucked out from his member, she climbed back up to Daisuke’s face level, all the while keeping her front remained in contact with his body. Making it as if she was slithering up like a snake. Daisuke welcomed her by circling his arms around her waist, then proceeded to use one hand to squeeze her bubbly butt. As the two kissed once more, she raised her pelvis up and positioned the tip of his member right at her entrance.

Yes…

As she slowly lowered her waist, savoring the sensation of Daisuke entering her inch by inch, Seir thought to herself.

….the night is still young.

===============================

Daisuke woke up to the bright sunlight that entered through the small window shining right to his face… and a pungent odor that assaulted his nostril. He tried to raise his hand to cover his nose, but found out that his body was aching all over. In the end he gave up and just lay there with a sigh.

In addition to the aching muscles, he also had a mild headache. As if he had drunk a lot of liquor right before he went to sleep. But he could still recall that he didn’t. In fact, the memory from last night was slowly returning to him.

“No way… did I really…?”

Daisuke mumbled. He tried looking down, and found himself naked, further increasing his dread.

His memory was still fragmented, but he’s fairly sure that something happened last night. Something that shouldn’t be possible.

 

He had sex with Amaya last  night.

A WHOLE LOT of sex.

It was simply that hard to believe for Daisuke. The enigmatic woman would probably only sleep with him either out of a whim or for some hidden goal. 

In fact, she had done it once before. 

But it was not as steamy and prolonged as what transpired last night. The Amaya Daisuke had sex with last night was more wanton–almost like she had an unquenchable lust. And that alone raised doubt into his mind. 

Ignoring his aching muscles, Daisuke raised his upper body from the still-damp bed and looked around. He was immediately greeted by the sight of a naked back part of a woman who was sleeping next to him. She was facing away from him, so he couldn’t quite catch her face, but her long silky black hair and smooth milky skin were visible to him.

Right now, more than the disbelief of him actually having sex with Amaya, Daisuke was more concerned on whether he remembered things correctly or not. Whether his mind was playing tricks on him–that he had actually slept with a random girl while mistaking her for Amaya, or not. 

That will be really rude. He thought inwardly.

After some hesitation, Daisuke finally gathered enough courage to wake the sleeping woman up. He gave her right upper arm some light taps until she showed a reaction. 

“Ngghhhmmmm?”

For some reason that moan the woman let out sounded fairly familiar to Daisuke…

…well, of course. He probably heard it countless times already last night. 

But seriously speaking, what he meant by familiar was because she sounded like two different people that  he knew of. At first she sounded like Amaya, but her voice gradually shifted into something else as she moaned. By the end, her voice sounded like…

“...Seir?”

“Hnngghh,,, yes?”

The moment that the woman turned her body around and raised her hands to stretch, Daisuke was flabbergasted for a short seconds before he regained his wit to call her name. 

Just like with her voice, the woman’s face was shifting from that of an Amaya look-alike to Seir’s. The shift happened in a smooth manner–gradual but swift, but it still looked uncanny in Daisuke’s eyes. He had to call Seir’s name just to make sure that it’s truly her.

And it’s truly her. From the way she reacted and the way she smiled back at him. It might’ve been not too long since Daisuke knew Seir, but she left such a deep impression that he simply could tell.

“Wha… how? And.. does that mean last night… Oh my goodness…”

Daisuke’s mind was racing, trying to make some sense of the situation.

But he soon came to a conclusion. 

 

What Amaya turned into a kamen rider was not just a greater demonoid. That greater demonoid happened to be a shapeshifting sex demon as well….

=========================

“Where are the kids, by the way?”

“They should be out there looking for fruits and nuts with Glasya.”

“Are you sure they’ll be alright  on their own?”

“Glasya is with them. I’ll know if they’re in danger”

“Who is Glasya again?”

“The black horse?”

“How… nevermind.”

 

She was bathing on the nearby river when she suddenly heard Daisuke’s voice from behind her. They had a short exchange, followed by a few moments of silence. Then she heard the sound of splashing water, so he might’ve also stepped into the river. Seir was facing toward the other side of the river, so she couldn’t really see him just yet.

The way he entered the water… It sounds like he has some difficulty moving.

“Are you alright?”

She asked out of concern.

“Ha? Just some sore muscles. I should be fine after some rest. But bathing comes first. I’m too stinky to be able to fall asleep again. Oh, this is nice.”

The river water reaches up to Seir’s thighs, right under the pelvic area. She didn’t even need to crouch to take the water with her hands. The current wasn’t that strong despite the depth, and the temperature wasn’t really that cold either. The  gravelly river floor also felt nice to her soles. It’s pretty nice bathing here indeed. 

…will be nice if we can do it here… NO! What am I thinking!?

Seir shook her head and splashed her face with some river water she scooped up. She then pretended to continue rinsing her body to make it look like nothing was wrong.

“,,,I’m sorry.”

Seir said after realizing that the two had gone silent for a bit way too long again.

“Oh? About what?”

Daisuke sounded genuinely clueless there.

“You know… last night.”

“Ahh, that. It’s alright actually. Honestly, given what I could remember about last night, I’m lucky that I got out of it with only sore muscles to worry about. Normally, doing it that many times in a single night would’ve probably been fatal… ANYWAY, my only regret is that my mind wasn’t really there, so the memory is kinda fragmented. Hahaha.. ”

He may have made light of it now, but Seir could detect a hint of fear in Daisuke’s voice. He did mention that he could’ve died. And now that she’s sobered up, she realized that back to back marathon sex like what they did last night shouldn’t be possible for normal human. She would be fine, of course, but Daisuke shouldn’t have.

I should’ve known better… but who am I kidding? I don’t think I even cared about who I did it with last night… Daisuke just happened to be the only one around at that time.

 

There was a time when she was physically attracted to Daisuke. But that attraction diminished as soon as Seir perceived Daisuke’s well-hidden hatred for kaijins–how his people called creatures like the demonoids– during their short conversation yesterday morning. 

If anything, last night was the undeniable proof that despite how she looks, Seir is not a human.  Her appearance was altered to look like a human by Amaya. But what the enigmatic woman did to her was merely using her previously latent shape shifting capability and put some sort of a limiter to it, making it so that she couldn’t shapeshift into something that is too different from her current human shape.

And there’s also the fact that Daisuke kept calling her Amaya last night.

Seir knew that he did so because what he actually saw and heard was her, but with an altered voice and shapeshifted form.…or shapeshifted face to be more exact. But it is still obvious to her that his heart already belongs to someone else. 

That was the last nail in the coffin. Whatever attraction she may feel now, it’s most likely just her lust pulling the string.

 

But even without that, there’s part of her that makes her gravitate toward Daisuke. 

She’s still longing for his warmth. The warmth she felt after her initial arousal died down. The comfort and warmth that she felt just by being close to him. She longs for it. And with that longing, comes care and worry.

 

Daisuke wasn’t the only one who was afraid of her. Seir is also afraid of herself

 

Regardless of whether Daisuke enjoyed the intercourse just as she did, the possibility of accidentally killing him if something goes wrong frightened Seir.

Yet she wants to be close to him. I don’t want to hurt him. She wants to feel his warmth. I want him to shove his turgid member into me.  

However the fear and lust would also creep in whenever that kind of thought crosses her mind. 

What should I…

“Seir? Hello? Are you there?”

Daisuke’s voice finally registered in Seir’s ears, pulling her away from her reverie. Apparently he’s been calling her for a few times now.

“Yes?”

Seir turned her body as she replied, finding Daisuke standing there not far from her with his body still glistening with water. He’s not fat, and neither is he bulky. Just a lean but fairly chiseled body thanks to the right amount of trained muscle.

And apparently she wasn’t the only person here who was checking on the other’s body. As it turned out, she had turned just enough for Daisuke to get a good side view of her naked body. And since the water level is just under their pelvis area, Seir could see Daisuke’s member started to rise up.

“Like what you see?”

Those words simply slid out from her lips. Not knowing what to do, but feeling the need to resume the conversation, Seir’s body seemingly went into auto pilot mode, causing her to speak in a teasing manner she normally did to Daisuke.

“Oh, yeah. I mean, well, sure. Anyway, I have a question.”

Daisuke was flustered since he was caught gawking, but pushed on.

“Is it so important that it can’t wait until we finish taking a bath and get all dressed up?”

“It is… to me at least. And it concerns you too.”

Noticing that Daisuke wasn’t playing around, Seir had no choice but to drop the playfulness.

“Alright… what is it?”

Daisuke went silent for a while, as if trying to figure out the best way to speak his mind.

“We did it quite a lot of times last night, right?”

“I wasn’t counting, but yes, we did it a lot.”

“Among the memories I could recall now, I remember one where I… came, while still inside you. Just… just how many times do you think I did that?”

How many times, you ask…?

Seir propped her chin with her index finger and tried to recount the event last night. Unlike Daisuke, she had a clearer memory of it. Though even she could not give a proper number.

“Every time? Except on two or three occasions where you ‘come’ in my mouth and breast, maybe?”

Hearing that answer, Daisuke palmed his face while quietly muttering ‘fuck me’ to particularly no one. He seemed so distraught that it made Seir curious.

“What could be the problem?”

“Well a lot of things! What if that causes you to become knocked up–pregnant, bearing child, whatever the term this world uses? I mean, that’s what usually happen to the girl when a guy and a girl have sex without protection–like we did last night. And there is no way I would let you fight those demonoids when you are pregnant. Especially not if it’s my child.”

Seir could tell that Daisuke was very concerned about this matter by the fact that he tried not to raise his voice while saying all that despite him looking like he needed to raise his voice to get his point across. 

And thus she let her body do its job as per usual. To instinctively look for the relevant memory and knowledge that is still buried deep somewhere within her to fill in the blank of her incomplete psyche when it’s needed. 

And the answer she got was…

“Rest assured then. I’m incapable of ever bearing a child.”

There was a short moment of silence before Daisuke reacted.

“How can you be so sure?”

Daisuke was not convinced yet it seemed. Seir couldn’t help but sigh, then try her best to explain.

“I just know. I always instinctively knew. The knowledge and muscle memory are already stored deep within me. It’ll emerge on its own when the situation calls for it. Even if it was the first time I encountered that situation since I manifested.”

“...well, I guess that explains how you could talk and eat normally without anyone teaching you…”

I’ve been wondering about that myself. How could a creature who was born as a monster like me understand the human’s way of life?

“That’s how it is with me. My hatred for demonoids, all my knowledge and abilities, my burgeoning lust, and my inability to bear children. It’s all already there when I first manifested as a demonoid. I just don’t know about it until something triggers the need for me to understand or to use it. As for why I was born that way, I really have no idea.”

“That’s…. The first time I heard about all that. Interesting.”

The young man seemingly fell into a deep thought after hearing Seir’s answer, but immediately remembered something a few seconds later.

“Ah, we better get dressed before the kids come back. Who knows what they’ll think if they saw us both naked like this. We’ll continue this talk after that.”

After saying so, Daisuke turned around and left the river without waiting for her response. But Seir replied anyway.

“...Alright.”

And since she’s actually done rinsing her body some time ago, Seir followed Daisuke and activated the clothing bracelet once she’s back on dry land. Looking in a direction toward the forest, she linked herself with Glasya to check on the situation. 

=====================

 

The black horse, Glasya, felt that her new master had established a link with her. Since there was no enemy detected nearby, given the secondary mission engraved into her very being during her creation, Glasya knew that her master simply wanted to check on the two human kids she’s been watching over for some time now.

She doesn’t know what kind of information is being transmitted back to her master, but she didn’t really have to do anything. Therefore Glasya simply continued what she’s been doing. 

“Horsey, is this good to eat?”

The younger of the two sisters, Rhonia, walked up to her with a bright green colored berry-like fruit in her hand.

Glasya lowered her head to look at the fruit closer, sniffed it a little, then gently licked it off from the little girl’s hand to taste it. Saying that she ‘tasted’ it isn’t really correct, as she couldn’t tell whether it’s sweet, sour, spicy, or anything. It’s simply that the gesture of ‘tasting something’ is required so that her body could start processing the information. The output was simply an understanding whether it’s edible, poisonous, sweet, sour, etc. There’s no flavor to be tasted in her mouth.

Because her body was not made for that.

Having confirmed the answer to Rhonia’s question, Glasya repeatedly shook her head. While the fruit is not potent enough to kill a human, a small dose will still cause stomach ache. 

“Oh, I see. Big sis! Don’t eat it! Horsey said it’s not good!”

“Huh? Okay! Say my thanks to Horsey!”

“You heard that, Horsey? Thankies!” 

The young girl said with a smile before leaving to join her elder sister. 

Glasya looked on, continuing her vigil. She could also feel that her master had ceased the link.

These kids reminded her of a certain little girl. Glasya’s memories of the past tend to be fractured, but the memories surrounding this particular little kid were the most whole. 

In her memory, she recalled having to deal with this kid from time to time. The girl in her memory never spoke a word, owing to the speech impediment she suffered due to an injury she suffered from one of her many trainings. But just like Rhonia and Shana here, the little girl was very hard working for someone her age. A bit way too hard working, actually.

While Glasya couldn’t remember why, the girl’s days were filled with an almost endless amount of  training and studying. Glasya was one of the many people responsible for her studies. A young little girl no older than 10, already adept in wielding many kinds of weapons, well versed in hand to hand combat, table manners, equestrian, and many others skills.

During the class session she was responsible for, Glasya would let the girl relax and do whatever she wanted. She would simply watch over her, just like she does to Shana and Rhonia now.

That girl…

…she died along with her parents. Their land was struck by a natural disaster.

That was a very long time ago. Glasya thought to herself. 

Feeling that she has had enough recounting the past, the black mare returned her focus to the task at hand.

No more running away.

====================

“So you’re saying that the moment you woke up as the greater demonoid, you already bore hatred to your own kind?”

“Yes. It is the reason why I killed Valak.”

“Valak?”

“The spear-wielding giant  lizard.”

“Ah, that one. Well, you did rip that lizard apart like you hate it to hell.”

“Yes, I lost control back then. Nowadays it’s so much easier to manage it.”

Seir was sitting near the bonfire. She intentionally sat across Daisuke to avoid herself from automatically latching on the man. Even just now, as they had a simple conversation recounting the event before they first met, she felt the urge to move closer to him.

“I suppose, the changes that Amaya imparted brings you benefits?”

Daisuke continued.

“I guess so. Although I think she missed a few spots…”

Seir was referring to the faulty energy conversion that had caused her to become a beast of lust last night. Daisuke seemed to catch on to that.

“...you’re right… But I wonder. What caused you to go into a frenzy again?”

Seir briefly recounted what happened after she released the third and the fourth locks attached on the strap of her belt. Daisuke fell into thought after hearing it, and finally came up with something.

“What if… the sex-crazed succubus that you were last night was supposedly your regular state of mind? I mean, consider this. Just like your hatred, you don’t normally feel very lustful, right?”

“Yes, I guess?”

“Why did you sound unsure? Well, anyway, what I’m trying to say is, Amaya put a sealing lid on your lustful nature, just like she did to your hatred against demonoids. What you can feel normally is probably nothing but what manages to leak out from the seal.” 

He’s right…

Seir couldn’t refute Daisuke’s analysis. She also had this suspicion after giving it more thoughts. Meanwhile Daisuke continued on.

“Also, theoretically speaking, the energy conversion was likely meant as an outlet to consume your lust without actually forcing you to engage in sexual activity. I guess the problem here lies in just how much lust you actually accumulate with each passing day, versus how much of it you can normally sense and how much energy you can use up in a short notice.”

Daisuke stopped there, as if waiting for a response from her. After giving it some thoughts, Seir finally spoke.

“So either I have to learn to manage my lust–which I can’t really gauge accurately, or I have to think up another way to deplete the extra energy, should I have to use it again?”

“Either those, or you can just choose to never use that last lock. …actually, scratch the last one. If for whatever reason the seal was damaged–or worst case scenario, broken, all the pent up lust being released at once may damage your mind. If a few days worth is enough to overwhelm you for a full night, what will happen if it’s weeks, or even months worth of pent up lust? No, that won’t do.”

Guess there’s no easy way out…

She saw Daisuke scratched his head then sighed. He looked as though he’ll regret the next thing he’s about to do.

“Since even you yourself can’t gauge it properly, we have no other choice but to conduct some experiments.”

“Eksperiment?”

Daisuke rose back up to his feet.

“Yep, experiment.”

Seir tilted her head as she watched Daisuke left the bonfire area, probably to make preparations.

Meanwhile, she’s still sitting there dumbfounded.

What does ‘eksperiment’ means…?

 

Author's note: Edited one part to fix one discrepancy I found after rereading old chapters. Previously, Glasya mentioned about the girl in her memory having speech impediment since birth. That doesn't line up with previous chapters, so I changed it to what it is now.

6