Chapter 5 (18+)
3.5k 9 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up a while later, still during the night, barely able to breathe. At first, my nightmare tried to adjust to the asphyxiation, but the sensation was so strong that it forcibly awakened me.

"Mphh?" I exclaimed, my sounds being muffled due to me being embraced tightly, my face stuffed inside of her chest.

My mother was squeezing me tightly, as if I were a fluffy doll. Although somewhat painful, I didn't hate the sensation. I looked up to see a very peaceful sleeping expression. I tried to carefully wiggle out of her bear hug, but her strength disallowed any of that. I'd have to get rough if I want to escape, but that would wake her up. I had little choice but to accept the strong embrace. I calmed down, and slowly breathed, experiencing the smell coming from her body. 

Her blonde hair, her soft breathing, her harsh green eyes that look gently at me, the texture of her supple, soft skin, she was an absolutely gorgeous woman, even if she's a little older. I embraced her with my arms, and she hugged me tighter in response, enveloping me further inside. I felt truly relaxed, which quickly turned into arousal and then shame, as I was pitching a tent inside of my pyjama.

As she moved around again and placed me on top of her. My pants slipped off, exposing my erect dick, which slipped in between her thighs. My mind was becoming fogged up by the sudden sensation. In the back of my mind I was scared of her waking up, What would she think if she saw this? My body however only sought further pleasure. I wriggled my body back and force, shoving my dick deeper inside the thighs, as her soft skin squeezed against me.

I kept dragging my body up bit by bit, until my dick rubbed against her soft panties, agitating me further. I wanted to get a hand there and slip it off, but her arms around me don't allow me, forcing me to keep rubbing against the cloth instead. I desperately wanted to get inside of her, even while knowing how wrong it is, to finally give me relief. I justified it by thinking that she most likely couldn't get pregnant. As long as I was careful, I would never get caught, and I can carry on business as usual.

I wriggled a bit, very carefully, which made her turn around again, loosening one of her arm's grip on me, and allowing me to move just enough to slip down the panties that were blocking me from entering her pussy. As I moved it away, my dick rubbed up against her pussy. Her sudden moan gave me a shiver down my spine, as I immediately checked if she was still sleeping.

"Okay... phew." I whispered, reminding myself to be very gentle if I proceed. Carefully, I brought myself closer to her, the anticipation killing me all the while. I looked up at her face, to be able to see any expression changes. I'm still mostly bound, so I can't move away in time if she wakes up. I can only try and pretend sleep if that happens. Knowing these risks, I finally made my move, and opened up her slightly moistened vagina. Her body reacted, but her expression remained the same. I slowly pushed inside, with each fold wrapping me up the pleasure became more and more severe. I gasped as finally the rest was snuck in, and her walls squeezes down on my sensitive penis.

She turned around again, laying me to the side of her, as she hugged me even closer, bringing me even deeper inside, and planting my face deep inside her chest once more. I grabbed her soft ass and started moving inside her slowly, feeling her folds wrap around me and let loose.

"Mhh... mhhg..." She moaned with every movement I made, her body trembling with pleasure while embracing me tightly. Wanting to feel it more, I made my movements more drastic, trying to go as deep as I can. As I kept indulging, my movements becoming stronger, and me slowly speeding up, She suddenly slowly opened her eyes.

'Shit', I thought to myself. I tried to desperately move away, but she used al her strength on me, shoving me inside further, and increasing the already rising pressure.

She stared straight at me, complete silence in the room. With me still very softly rubbing, my body not caring about the stress my mind is put in. She kept softly moaning while I did that, and turned her body back pointing upward.

Seeing this as permission for me to continue, I got a hold of her body with my arms around her, and moved much quicker than before. She murmured inaudibly as her glazed eyes stared at me. She moved her arms, and brought my face closer. Without further though I kissed her, and locked my tongue with hers. 

She started pacing her moves with mine, and pushed my rhythmically inside her with strength while we were kissing. Using my body for pleasuring herself as I did before with hers. Our sloppy sounds were filling the room with noise now, our hips smacking together more and more disharmoneuosly the closer we got to the edge.

She was becoming more and more passionate, while he breathing became sharper, turning into heavy gasps. She forced my tongue deeper inside her mouth, and her arms would still not let me go while I pounded in her.

My dick shivered, ready to ejaculate at any moment notice. That didn't stop her from making me move to her beat. She looked to be very close herself, as her moans became more and more pronounced. I felt the urge to come rising and rising as I moved more and more, until finally at the edge, she shoved me into her with as much strength as she could muster, making me come deep inside of her, as she came as well. With my back hurting now, she let me go out of her strong grasp, with our tongues separated and let me relax on her bosom. She gently stroked my head as I was panting from the afterglow.

My brain set back in full motion, weirded out by what I did, involuntarily giving me cold shivers over my spine. The woman that took my virginity, my own mother, fell into a deep sleep again shortly after. Leaving me inside of her, with her legs spread wide open, she allowed me to fuck her again if I felt the urge to, which came a few minutes later, as I desired the immoral act once again.

However, she didn't stop to wake up anymore until the next morning, while we laid there covered in sweat and cum, her room filled with the erotic smell coming from us.

23