Chapter 2 – The Annual Birthday Occurrence
181 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thanks Mindy" Jamie said as he opened his final present.

It was a pair of brass knuckles!

"Ok, now that we've finished our celebration, lets get ready for tonight" Jane said

They all went upstairs to the attic, which was specially designed for the annual occassion.

"Er... do we have to do it like this? Do I have to undress?" Jamie complained

"Yes. We tried it dressed with Lorraine last year remember? She appeared together inside your pajamas and twisted them to get out and nearly killed you" Jane said

"Sorry" Lorraine smiled

Jamie sighed and started stripping

He put the clothes neatly on a nearby chair and lay down in the bed.

He spread out his arms and legs spread eagle and waited

"It's still about 23 minutes till midnight. I'm bored. Can't we go out patrolling or something?" Mindy asked

Jamie looked at Mindy, then one by one at Mathilda, Jane and Lorraine.

Who were they? He felt as if he knew them from somewhere before, but the moment they appeared, he seemed to have forgotten from where.

The first was Mathilda, who appeared a few days after he lost his parents.

For some reason, he thought her name was Natalie, but she corrected him. Mathilda was 1 year younger than him, and she appeared 4 years ago when he turned 12. 

Then came Jane. She appeared when Mathilda and him were sharing a bed, and fortunately, he was naked after having sex with Mathilda. Although they were very young, they were both living by themselves together and could not resist each other.

Jane came just at the right time to control both of them. Unlike them, she was in her early 30s and became the caretaker for both of them. Eventually over the years, she also became one of Jamie's lovers

Again, he somehow called her the wrong name, Angelina instead of her real name Jane. She was actually married to a John Smith, but after searching for several months, she discovered he never existed, nor did anyone she knew.

A year later, then Jamie turned 14, he was sleeping by himself as Jane prevented him from having sex with Mathilda all the time. Mindy appeared and was stuck together with Jamie in his pajamas!

His pajamas were bursting at the seams as both naked bodies were tightly packed together inside. Mindy went berserk trying to attack Jamie but he was slightly bigger and stronger than she was, and both Jane and Mathilda helped calm her down.

Jamie thought her name was Chloe, but she said her name was Mindy Macready. She took off for a few days, but returned after everyone she was looking for didn't exist.

And finally, last year, Lorraine appeared. Jamie had the idea to trap whoever was appearing in his clothes again like he did Mindy, but Lorraine appeared and was stronger than he was, nearly killing him before Jane stopped her.

As usual, Jamie guessed the wrong name, calling her Charlize. But her real name was Lorraine Broughton, and like the others, she went off a few days to verify what Jane told her.

When Mathilda first appeared, she thought Jamie how to defend himself as they both had to survive together by themselves. When Jane arrived, she started teaching him properly how to fight, use weapons as well as brush up on Mathilda's impressive techniques.

She was surprised why Mathilda could fight like an assassin, until Mathilda told of her past, being raised as an assassin who saved her life. By coincidence, Jane too was an assassin and got on well with Mathilda. 

With Jane, they quickly managed to secure a home to live in and started getting an income to support them. By the time Mindy arrived, she merely became a sparring partner for Jamie and Mathilda. Mindy was the same age as Mathilda, and was a year younger than Jamie 

Unlike Mathilda, Mindy's fighting style was not like an assassin at all. She was flashy, brash but yet brutally effective. She said she was thought by her father, who was killed by villains. She was a vigilante unlike Jane and Mathilda.

Lastly, there was Lorraine. She got on well with Jane as they both appreciated each other's work and professionalism. They both formed a assassination group called the Angels, and were slowly building their reputation.

Mathilda, Mindy and Jamie were trained by both Lorraine and Jane in not only the fighting arts, but also in espionage, etiquette and even the ways of sex.

This was the only time Jamie was allowed to have sex with Mindy and Mathilda, and both Jane and Lorraine used him for technique demonstration too.

Jamie was told, he could freely fuck only when he turned 17 and they turn 16. which was still a year away. 

Jamie started moaning and looked down, seeing Mindy playing with his dick and sucking it

"What are you doing?" Jamie asked

"I'm bored. Might as well practice technique" she said and started blowing him again.

"Better move away Mindy. It's nearly time" Lorraine said as it entered the final minute

Mindy let go of his dick with a pop sound and stood back

At exactly midnight, a pale blond teenage girl appeared on Lex, her naked body spread out like his body was.

She appeared away from him, as his fingers held on to hers to try to prevent her freaking out.

Suddenly, she screamed in pain as Jamie grunted with a tight squeezing of his cock!

She tried to get up, but found her ass was stuck to his erect penis, her blue eyes reddening at seeing Jamie

She started to elbow him him but she couldn't turn around to fight him as she was stuck

"Calm down! We'll get you out" Lorraine said 

They eventually calmed the new girl down, and Lorraine took her away to put some ointment on her ass

"This is your fault you know" Mathilda chastened

"How was I supposed to know?" Mindy said

"This was the first time this happened when he was erect!" Mathilda said

Jane walked out with Jamie as his dick was red from the unlubricated anal sex

"So?" Mathilda asked

"She said her name was Hanna" Jane said

"What did Jamie think her name was?" Mindy asked

"I thought it was Saoirse" Jamie said

"Seersha? What kind of name is that?" Mindy asked

"Nevermind that. After watching tonight, it reminded me of the next step of training" Jane said with a smile

"Why are you smiling like that? What training?" Mindy gulped 

"Anal sex" Jane smiled evilly 

4