Act 1 Chapter 5: The Big Five
1.2k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the cafeteria...

Nasari is eating lunch together with Akari after resolving the shakedown, Akari is slurping on her noodle while Nasari is staring at the green bean bun she just bought. Akari tilts her head in confusion wondering why Nasari is not eating her lunch.

Akari-"Umm...what's wrong."

Nasari then looks up from the bun and stares at Akari's face.

Nasari-"About back there...aren't you freak out by me?"

Akari-"Not really..."

Nasari-"I see."

Akari-"I thought you were pretty cool."

Nasari-"...eat your noodle."

Akari gives a small nod and continues slurping on her noodle, not long after, she stops eating her noodle and looks at Nasari again.

Akari-"Umm...do you need any help on anything at all?"

Nasari-"Hmm..."

She thinks that as she chews on the green bean bun, she remembers she has no clue what to do for an after-school activity.

Nasari-"I guess it would be nice to know what club is there in this school, also any sort of activity worth participating in."

Akari-"Ah, I could help with that, there's the athletic club, martial art club, occult club, magic research club--"

The list goes on and on and it seems like there's no end to it.

Nasari-(Well I guess there's a lot more to do with magic and martial art...)

She slowly dozes off while listening to Akari's explanation of each club, but then she is wakened by a pat on the left shoulder. Nasari then opens her eye and turn her head to the left to check who disturbed her. She then sees a girl in a red uniform with a teal long bang smiling next to her, she then glances at the girl nametag.

Nasari-(Student council again...Suzumi huh.)

Suzumi-"Hi there! You must be Nasari, right? Nice to meet you!"

She greets Nasari with a cheerful attitude.

Nasari-"Uh, yeah, hi."

Suzumi-"I heard you beat up Nawin-Kun! That's so cool, mad respect!"

Nasari-"Beating up kinda sounds a little exaggerating..."

She then looks at Akari with a 'What's her deal?' look, Akari simply shrugs with a confused look.

Suzumi-"Ah! I forgot! I am supposed to tell you this. Ehem, Nasari-san, and Akari-san, please come to the student council room after lunch okay~"

Akari-"Umm...are we in trouble?"

Suzumi-"Haha, no trouble at all, it's about Nawin~"

Nasari-"I see, you can go now."

Suzumi-"Alright then, see you guys later~ Bye~"

She then hops away happily leaving Nasari and Akari alone.

Nasari-"You know where the student council is right?"

Akari-"Mhmm."

Akari gives a small nod while responding.

Nasari-"Alright, let's finish up our lunch then I will follow you."

 

8 minutes later...

*Knock knock!*

???-"You may enter."

Nasari-(Hmm? Whose voice was that?)

Nasari wonders as she opens the door to the student council room, she then sees that there's six-person in the room including, Nawin, Akechi, and Suzumi. Nawin appears to be kneeling on the floor with a bruise on his left cheeks, Akechi and Suzmi are sitting on the right side of the table. Nasari then glance around to observe the other three student council member, on the left she sees a silver-haired boy with a custom made uniform that extends up his neck covering his mouth and a blonde twin-tailed girl eating chips while playing with her phone. At the far end, middle of the table is a huge guy with clean-cut hair smiling with a narrow eye.

Akari-"Eek!"

Akari immediately covers behind Nasari when she saw the huge guy, they then proceed to enter the room.

Tsubasa-"Welcome, we have been expecting you guys."

The guy in the middle greet them, the rest of the member except the blond girl then turn their head around and stares at Nasari.

Tori-"Close the door, the cold air is getting out."

Says the blond girl without looking away from her phone, Akari then closes the door as ordered.

Noel-"You are being rude...Tori."

The silver-haired boy claims as he shakes his head.

Tori-"Whatever~"

Tsubasa-"Ehem, so first of all, no need to be afraid here, you are not in trouble at all Nasari-san."

Nasari-"So I heard."

Tsubasa-"Indeed you did, I have already understood the whole situation based on Akechi's explanation, please, do have a sit."

Nasari-"Don't mind if I do then."

She walks toward an empty chair and sits down on it, Akari then follows behind Nasari and stood behind her with a tense look.

Tsubasa-"Akari-chan you can sit next to your brother if you don't mind."

He then glances at Akechi with a smile.

Akechi-"She is old enough to be independent and make her own decision."

Tsubasa-"I see, well Akari-chan you can do whatever you want then."

Akari then nods her head twice in a quick motion.

Tsubasa-"Hmm let's see, well I guess an introduction is in order."

Nasari-"Nasari Mammon, second-year, just transferred here today."

Tsubasa-"Ah how rude of us, I meant us when I say introduction but since you are so kind as to introduce yourself first, we might as well follow up."

Suzumi then stands up and introduces herself cheerfully.

Suzumi-"Suzumi Naotori! Third-year and the most popular member of the student council!"

Akechi-"Self proclaim most popular member."

*Pow!*

Suzumi threw a punch at Akechi's face but he manages to block it with his palm, Suzumi then sits down angrily.

Suzumi-"Hmmph!"

Akechi-"Sigh, how immature, guess it's my turn."

Akechi then stands up and pushes up and adjusts his spectacle.

Akechi-"Akechi Nazami, second-year."

He finishes his plain introduction and sat down afterward, Noel then bows his head at Nasari and begins introducing himself.

Noel-"Noel, Noel Griffin, second-year, I transferred here during first-year."

Right as Noel finishes his introduction, Tori immediately speak up.

Tori-"The name is Tori Takeda, second-year, buy me some snack if you want to know more."

Tsubasa then clears his throat to get Nasari attention, he then proceeds to introduce himself.

Tsubasa-"Tsubasa Ito, third-year, nice to meet you Nasari-san."

 

 

 

 

 

41