Act 1 Chapter 11: Exclusive VIP treatment
1.5k 10 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Plob!*

A lifeless body falls down onto the ground, it appears to be one of the kidnappers outside of Nasari's house. Seven walks by the corpse while cleaning the blood off its hand.

Its face no longer shows any sort of emoji and all its neon light has been turned off, its black metallic plating perfectly blends into the night.

As it approaches the door, it sticks its head through the door by phasing it like a ghost walking into a wall.

*Woom*

Its head appears on the other side of the door, one would assume that it's a floating head if not observed carefully. It glances around the interior carefully, after scanning the area for any possible hostility, it proceeds to phase its entire body through the door. Once inside, it peeks around the ceiling of the living room, as if predicting where Nasari room would be if observed from directly below, after a few moments of guessing, it has managed to find out the exact area where Nasari room will be. 

Seven carefully plunges its metallic hand into the wall as it climbs upward, it seems to be attempting to enter Nasari room by phasing through from the ceiling. As it almost reached the ceiling, a voice spooked it and it jump off the wall.

Sebastian-"Why not just use the staircase? Look at all those holes you made on the wall, I am afraid I have to ask you to compensate for the repair."

Sebastian appears to be standing at the entryway of the living room staring at Seven the whole time, seven remain calm even though it just panicked for a moment there as it didn't even felt Sebastian's presence the whole time.

Seven-(I was able to felt his presence on my way here, seems like he can hide it whenever he wants...)

Just as he thought about it, Sebastian has vanished from the spot and appear next to him, he reached out his hand to grab Seven by the arm but his attempt at grabbing seven is repelled by the kinetic shield of Seven. Seven use the chances to lunges toward Sebastian and attempt to plunge his hand into Sebastian's heart, its assassination attempt is quickly blocked by Sebastian using his other hand, his reaction time is insane as determined by Seven scanners.

Distracted by the moment, Seven is full of opening as Sebastian once again attempt to grab hold of it but this time on the neck instead, just as it seems like Sebastian is about to catch it, his hand phased through Seven necks. He quickly jumps backward as Seven tries to counter his attack.

Sebastian-"Oh ho, well isn't this interesting."

Both of them appear to be at a stalemate at the moment.

Seven-(I can't waste any more time at this guy.)

He runs toward Sebastian and phases through his body reaching the other side, he then quickly dash up the staircase approaching Nasari room, just as Sebastian is about to give chase, Nasari's voice appears in his head.

Nasari-(Let it go, I am done with the preparation.)

Sebastian-(As you wish, Master.)

He give a bow and promptly vanished into the shadow.

Seven dashes toward the door and slams it open, just as the door slams open, a wave of shockwave hits its body paralyzing it. It quickly fell down onto the ground but still manage to hold its body up on all four, crawling on the floor, it spotted Nasari staring at it along with a huge strange bronze sphere next to her.

Nasari-"Surprise~, you can get up, by the way, I know you are faking it."

She makes a peace sign on her left hand at Seven.

Seven-" : O "

Its screen finally turned on again, it responded to Nasari's remark and quickly stands up on the floor.

Nasari-"So you are here for the contract too huh, I thought we were friends already."

Seven-" : ( "

It walks toward Nasari with a lighting spark on both its hand, but then, a voice interrupted its advances.

Assembler-"Target analyzed, proceed with torture? Awaiting command!"

The sphere says in a cold robotic voice somehow even without a vocal cord of any sort.

Nasari-"Proceed."

Assembler-"Affirmative!"

The sphere begins to float up and remain afloat in mid-air and while floating toward Seven, six bronze arm emerges from the sphere and float next to it with 3 arms on each side.

*Pssssh*

Smoke comes out from the hole of the sphere as it gets closer before Seven could react to the strange sphere, one of the arms flings toward it and manages to grab it by its left arm. Just as Seven kinetic shields activate in an attempt to repel the arm, the arm glow in red as red electric current surge through Seven entire body, causing him to be paralyzed for real this time as it fell down on the ground on both knee.

Assembler-"Kinetic shield deactivated, proceeding!"

Panic by the current situation, Seven tries to phase through the floor but then this time the arm glows in purple, and a second wave of electric current shocks through its entire body again but this time in purple. Unable to withstand the shock, its knee gave in as it fell completely flat on the floor.

Assembler-"Spatial Magic neutralize, Stage one completed! Proceed to stage two?"

Nasari-"Proceed."

She says with a smile on her face.

The sphere then uses three of its arm to grab hold of Seven arms and legs, it pulls Seven off the floor and suspends it in mid-air. Nasari then gets off the bed and approaches Seven, she grabs Seven by the chin and stares at its screen.

Nasari-"I guess I at least owe you some explanation don't I?"

She then let go of Seven chin and walks toward the sphere.

Nasari-"This baby here is a creation of mine, one of my proudest creations actually. It's called an Assembler and it can do lots of fun stuff to any sort of machinery, including automaton, cyborg, robot, and even golem."

As she climb up her bed and lay down on it, she continues her explanation.

Nasari-"It gets really annoying when your enemy keeps sending machines to do their dirty work you know, you can't really interrogate a machine and it tends to have a self-destruct device installed in most cases. That's when I come up with this brilliant little machine of my own that's able to torture another machine. How you might wonder? Well, observe."

Just as she finishes her explanation, the sphere uses its remaining arm and pulls out a piece of a component from the back of Seven head, it then opens up a hole on its sphere-like body and deposits the component into its body.

Assembler-"Self-destruct mechanism neutralized, modifying component!"

*Pssssh*

As smokes come out from the sphere, a familiar component is extracted from its body and insert back into Seven head.

Assembler-"Artificial Nociceptor installed, testing for a result!"

In an instance, the Assembler's arm rip out Seven left arms without any warning, at that moment, Seven entire body reacted violently as if in intense pain.

Seven- " !!? "

Assembler-"Artificial Nociceptor functioning properly, proceeding with stage three!"

Nasari-"See what I mean now? Let's have some fun shall we."

 

 

34