Episode – 2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next Day,

At Flower shop near Sandy's office,

Shopkeeper Ren - "Thank you your arrival made our day to go ahead. Please come, again".
Thanking his customers with his bright and cute smile.

Shop Bell rings...

Shopkeeper Ren - " Hello, Good Morning. Please feel free to look around and buy what is yours"
Continued his speech without tired in his eyes nor in voice.
Customer Jessie - "I am not here to look around but took you to a round"

Shopkeeper Ren -" Sorry! Mam, Do you know me?" Asked interestingly to know a customer with such high measurements of Beauty.

Jessie -"Of course, I know you. Here let's talk while drinking" kept a tin of coffee which is sugar free.

Shopkeeper Ren -"Sorry mam, I don't drink co..."

Jessie -" I know! It is sugar less coffee and also it was plain like your books" said with a tone of great inspiration on him.

Shopkeeper Ren -"Do you read books? Sorry mam we don't buy books here?" Covered with a slight lie to not him show up for his fan.

Jessie - " Sir, I know that you are Ren Ferroit"
'Ren Ferroit ' A great author with humanity and benevolence. Never or Ever his books doesn't go overboard on his levels. His writing skills are as excellent as his coffee without sugar one can enjoy it. But his latest book called 'The Light' was dissatisfied his fans. It was not alike to his writings one can say after reading the book that he was not anymore Ren Ferroit who feels passion in his eyes. His company, had asked him to give up on 'The Light' and continue his work yet his confidence was not at all a symbol of Faith in him. He took it was the end and came out from there, kept a small flower shop with his savings and living the life without harmony.

Shopkeeper Ren - "I don't know what you are talking?" trying to walk away from her to break the conversation.
IN meanwhile Jessie stopped him by taking a flower pot in his shop and asking..

Jessie -"Yeah! Sir, look. If you are not going out with me your shop will become mess" frightening him as his shop was small and customers will come to buy.

Shopkeeper Ren -"ahh! please keep it down, please. I don't want my pots to be in a mess. Please."

Jessie - "Then, come with me now. Or else.." trying to threw the pot away in a distance called entrance.

Shopkeeper Ren -"Ahh! Okay. I will"

At LEZ Company,

Sandy came out from the Manger's cabinet with dull and distinction look that one cannot understand.

Meera-"Hey! what's up?"

Sandy -"I think I shouldn't have agreed to the contract"

Meera -"What contract?"

Manager Murthy -"The contract lasts for two years. So, let me read it out for you

1 - You have to write a biography of LEZ company. 

2 - Should spend time on writing articles about Universe Company and make them to trust us. So that we can have partnership with them in future. It will help our company.

3 - The uncompleted files of Susen should complete in a month. And bring back Ms.Lin .

You must complete First and third rules in a month. And writing articles of Universe Company lasts for two years."

Sandy -"Two years?"     

.....                        

Meera -"Two Years?"

Sandy -"Yes"

Meera -"hey? why do you think Manager has asked you suddenly write about Universe"

Sandy -"How Should I know?"

Meera -"By the way, Who is Ms. Lin?"

Sandy -"I too don't know?"

Meera -"Why you don't know anything?"

Roy -"Because she joined the office three months ago?"

Meera -"Then why she has given a job? But Why I hadn't?"

Roy -"Because Sandy has already certificate of Master's in Journalism and Mass Communication. But She doesn't know well about company."

Meera - "ahh! It makes sense that's why I doesn't have account in the office to write my stories (So only who have a Master of Degree can be given a job and account here)"

Sandy -"Roy Do you know Ms. Lin?"

Roy -"Ahh! She is the wife of our Ex- Manager"'

Sandy -"Ex-Manager?"

In Airport, Car Door opens,

Dude J -"Boss, Ten minutes more" 

Hector - "Ahh! Then Say me when he is in land"

Dude J -"Yes Boss"

Car Door Closes,

Hector -"Meanwhile, Let me play a round (game)"

Phone Rings....Dude J handovers the phone to Hector.

Hector -"Hello?"

Jack -"Hector! Father is about to Land. I hope you don't hold any grudges on him. Do You?"

Hector -"(With a smile) Who will hold their grudges on Father's?"

Jack -"Then, I am reviled. Father is going to stay for fifteen days. So in these days you live with him and help him. Okay?"

Hector -"Why do I have to live with him?"

Jack -"Because I cannot come. Brother You know, right? Here I have so much to handle. Why don't you help me ?"

Hector -"ah! Brother no way.. I.."

Jack -"I know my little brother listens to me. Okay then I will take it  as yes. Then take care . Bye"

Hang up's..

Jack -"So hard to please him" smiles.

..

Dude J -"Boss, Plane has landed."

Hector -"ahh? Do I have to Live with him?"

0