Chapter 19
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lan Quan coughed bright red blood as he forced his spirit energy into Kai Zhen shortly after the impact of his strong aura pulverized the demon of low status.

The God of Fate watched as the medicine king fought valiantly to save his disciple who had fallen unconscious from the devastating effect of incurring demonic energy coupled with the intense pressure from the purification ritual that his master was performing on him.

Ravaged from the huge amount of spirit energy that he had let out all at once, Lan Quan could hardly remain on his feet as he spoke to the God of Fate to give his last testament, his disciple had turned back to his primordial form and laid on the ground at his master's feet.

"Promise me that Kai Zhen will not know of what took place here, tell the Heavenly Emperor to keep…. my existence hidden in the event Kai Zhen loses his memory. Let him live as the Medicine King…."

The God of Fate had to rely on his god-like hearing to discern what the high immortal was saying, sorrow clouded his eyes when he knew without a shadow of doubt that the medicine king was going to die. He could not get to finish what he had to say as each word took so much out of him.

"You have my word, High Immortal Lan Quan. I will seek an audience with the Heavenly Emperor and tell him of your wishes."

The God Fate bowed to give his last respect to Lan Quan who began to dissipate into specks of light until there was nothing left of the high immortal.

1