Chapter 20
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

100 years later

A young man in flowing white robes brewed a cauldron that contained assorted herbals, the sweet aroma from within filled the inside of the room where he was. As he stirred the boiling concoction with the long wood, his eyes grew distant as though he was in deep thought. Moments later a loud voice came from outside.

"Greetings, Medicine King. It is I, Chang Chen. The Heavenly Emperor sent me to pass a message to you."

With no emotion on his face, the youthful man walked as though he was floating on a cloud, no sound of any kind could be heard as he made it out to see his uninvited guest. The high metal doors opened wide without the man lifting a finger.

"God of Fate, what brings you here?"

Chang Chen gave a slight bow in respect to the immortal who wasn't a High God but was still considered to be one of the highest ranked in the court of the nine heavens. The red robed man took in the young immortal whose appearance had a fragility to them, he looked for all purpose as though he would have fallen flat on his face had the wind happened to pass by. The immortal in white gave out an aura of frost even when silent.

"The Heavenly Emperor asks that you go to the mortal realm to give assistance to the God of War. A messenger from the God of War said that many were badly wounded when fighting with demons that was causing unrest in the mortal realm. Not to take much of your time, I will be taking my leave. Farewell Medicine King."

The immortal in white saw as the other immortal disappeared leaving behind a small white cloud which soon dissipated. Turning around in a flash of movement, the white robed man went back the same way he came and went on to carry out the imperial command from the most powerful entity in the nine heavens.

0