Chapter 39 – Map
692 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is a great way to wake up, embracing Roxanne and savouring the pleasant feeling of her soft, warm, body dozing in my arms.

“Good morning, Master.” She murmurs, looking up at me.

Well, it’s still pitch-black, so she isn’t look at me directly.

“Good morning, Roxanne.”

We had prepared in advance, so all our clothing was on the nearby nightstand, and our equipment in my Ring. This was so Roxanne could get dressed, purely using her sense of touch--I could see perfectly well in the dark.

Today, after the sun rose, I planned on telling Tirihi that we had a house now--to check if she wanted to move in as well. Roxanne thought that it was a good idea, or at least said that…I was glad that she didn’t display jealousy.

She told me how her mother was the ‘Alpha’ of her clan--she had many ‘Beta’ Males in her harem. Which was why Roxanne never told me about her father…even her mother wasn’t sure who Roxanne’s blood father was; to Roxanne, all the males were her father.

I grab Roxanne’s hand, Warping into the Vale Dungeon; as soon as we arrive, I pull her in close--kissing her, sucking her tongue, tasting her delicious flavour; we had cleaned our teeth, so there wasn’t any morning breath.

She moans slightly.

I gently bite her tongue with my lips, and she wriggles it around in my mouth, exploring it.

We spend several hours in the 4th floor of the Vale Dungeon, there is a new Demon called a Spyder--much like the Demons in the Quratar Dungeon, but weaker.

Spyders look like large black spiders, but they move stealthily. Their poison is vicious, causing paralysis--after which, the Spyder eats the prey while it’s still alive and can feel every agonizing bite…the venom actually increases the pain response in the victim, which is why it is also used by the Knight Order’s interrogators.

We returned back to our new house.

“Roxanne I will be back soon, I will be going to check with Tirihi.” I spoke as we stepped out through the pitch-black wall of Warp.

“Yes, Master.” Roxanne nodded.

Smiling at Roxanne, I quickly cast Warp again.

The Warp deposited me outside the barn where I first appeared in this world. There weren’t many Villagers walking around, but the ones that were, nodded or waved in greeting when they saw me.

“Enter!” Tirihi called out when I knocked on her door.

When I opened the door and walked in, she was in the kitchen, cooking her breakfast by look of it.

“Oh, Alex.” She walked over and hugged me, “I have some bad news.”

She smiled as she spoke, so it couldn’t be too bad, “My husband’s wife in Vale contacted me, apparently she managed to have children. They came here from Vale, and live with me; so…I can’t live with you--However, feel free to come over whenever you wish, comfort two grieving widows.” She winked at me.

“I see; well I will visit sometimes.” I hugged her back, she kissed me deeply for a few moments, before pushing back and going back to cooking.

Author’s note:

I was planning on Tirihi discovering that her husband had a wife in Vale--Her having kids is something I’m trying (I think she should have something left by her husband, to help with the grief); I never planned on her moving in with the MC (She isn’t his slave and can’t be guaranteed to keep his secrets; and she could be kidnapped to extort him and he can’t track her down).

“Well, congratulations on the new family, Tirihi. I will visit sometimes.” I waved to her, to which she returned a smile, a provocative pose and wink.

When I left her house, I Warped back to my new home in Quratar.

“Welcome back, Master.” Roxanne greeted me, looking up from her seat at the table, “Weren’t you coming back with that Tirihi woman?” She tilted her head.

“Apparently not. She found out her husband had kids with a mistress--so they are now living together. She’s busy.” I smiled at Roxanne as I answered her.

“I see, master. Can I ask, what are your plans for today?”

“I think, I would like to try out Quratar’s Dungeon.” I sat down opposite Roxanne.

“That sounds fun,” Her eyes glimmered and her ears twitched, I have the feeling that if I had looked behind her, I would see her tailing swinging.

“After that, I’d like to do something about the large, empty room.”

“Well, we could display a carpet…but those are expensive and I don’t know if we should use our money on something like that, master.”

“Display a carpet?”

“Yes, master. Carpets are are usually displayed--only rich people ever place them on the floor. They are similar to tapestries that the nobles and royalty like to show-off.”

“What about wallpaper?”

“What’s wallpaper?” She cutely tilted her head.

“It’s coloured, or textured paper that’s put on walls, to make them not so boring to look at.”

“Hmm?” Roxanne looked confused at the idea.

“Well, depending on the price, I will see if I will buy on. Either way, I’m going to the Capital. Do you want to come with me?”

“Sorry, master--but I would like to clean the house. If you don’t mind, master.”

“Well, I can go to the Imperial Capital this morning. We can go to Quratar’s Dungeon in the afternoon.”

“That’s a good plan, master!” Roxanne spoke excitedly.

After hashing out our plan, I Warp to the Adventurer’s Guild in the Imperial Capital.

I wander around the Imperial Capital, looking at all the stores and their locations. The Imperial Capital is large, and there are all different kinds of stores.

I found a shop selling carpets, a clothes shop--even a shop that sold seasonings.

This time, I didn’t buy anything, because I decided that I would take Roxanne with me--she should help me pick a good carpet…my sense of taste, when it came to decorations, sucked.

Because it’s the Imperial Capital, there seem to only be high-class shops.

When I came back to Quratar, I went to the Knight’s office. As well as paying 1 silver to get into the Dungeon, I also saw that there was a map be sold as well.

“Each floor’s map is 20 coppers, the booklet with all the maps is 10 silver.”

I decided to buy the booklet, and payed an extra 5 silver for the version with the Spell called Preservation cast on it; this Spell made it much more difficult for the booklet to be damaged.

“Alright, let’s see, that will be 9 silver and 90 coppers.”

After I pay the Knight who was acting as a vendor, I went to the Dungeon’s Entrance--and entered the first floor. It doesn’t really look different from any of the entrances in the Vale Dungeon.

The only difference is that there are a lot of people in Quratar’s Dungeon, they are everywhere. Can I hunt like this? Since Excalibur would stand out--and I had loaned the over-powered sword to Roxanne.

In a place where there aren’t many people, I cast Warp and return home.

“Welcome back, Master.” Roxanne spots me, stopping her cleaning and bowing deeply towards me--displaying the deep valley of her cleavage, a land of a man’s dreams. She had been working hard with her cleaning, beads of sweat rolled down between the large, soft, marshmallowy hills.

I finally pulled my gaze back, and saw her looking at me with heat in her large eyes. She flushed slightly, but smiled--walking over, I stroke her hair, and scratch behind her ears.

“I went to Quratar’s Dungeon, and it, unfortunately, is full of people.”

“Since the Knights sell maps, it’s understandable that there are lots of people; don’t worry Master, they get less the higher the floor.” Roxanne comforts me with a hug, nuzzling against my chest, “There are also treasure chests, which are said to contain the equipment of slaughtered Adventurers.”

“Hmm, we could also hunt during the night--there are likely to be less people, right?”

Roxanne nodded to my question.

“Then, we will go to Quratar’s Dungeon tomorrow morning, do you want to go to Vale’s Dungeon today?”

“I want to do whatever Master wishes.” Roxanne nodded again, the corners of her lips tilting up at the corners.

After our discussion, we go to the 4th floor of Vale’s Dungeon; the Demons are level 40, which apparently is the limit until the 10th floor, which is when Second-Stage Demons start appearing.

15