Chapter 50 – S*x Maniac
1.1k 27 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Men are animals, animals with a massive sexual appetite.

Roxanne has a bit of a glint in her eyes, though she is keeping a straight face, her tail is wagging a little.

Well, I do have two slaves, both of which are technically ‘sex slaves’ -- though I originally bought them as companions to help me fight and to survive. Though this does allow me to have sex when I want it, and Roxanne seems to have quite the libido as well.

The meal was a little quiet after this conversation, both girls would keep glancing between their food and me--I felt a little awkward.

Since there’s no helping it, I was the first to finish eating, so I was going to enter the bath.

“When you are finished eating, take off your clothes and join me in the bath.” I speak with a smile as I get up, though my wording is a little forceful.

Entering the bathroom, I quickly undressed and stepped into the bath. I would have liked to watch the girls undressing, but I also had to make sure that the temperature was alright.

I can hear the girls talking outside the door.

“May I enter the bath?” Sherry asks in a slightly nervous tone, “Baths are usually only things that Nobles or Royals use.”

“Of course you can, Master asked you to join us.” Roxanne sounds like an older sister, comforting and reassuring.

Good, Sherry will also join us.

I have set the lantern up, and checked the temperature--all I had to do was add a little heated water.

Suddenly, I get distracted when I hear two people chatting in the nearby room.

“Wow, Roxanne…you are lucky--so well-developed for your age.”

I could hear envy, and curiousity in Sherry’s voice, she seemed intrigued; since she was almost 2 years older, but seemed like the little sister.

“Ahh--Umm, thanks?” Roxanne’s voice was a little awkward, “Size isn’t all that’s important.”

I had always wondered if girls ever spoke like that in real life, and it turns out that sometimes they do.

“Master, we’re coming in.” Roxanne says, waiting a few seconds before opening the door and entering the room alongside the nervous Sherry.

Spoiler

Because of the conversation I overheard, I can’t help but have my gaze drawn to Roxanne’s chest.

Her breasts are large and soft, bouncing with her movements. Their shape helps draw the gaze to the small pink nipples adorning their tips.

I turn my gaze to Sherry.

She may be quite small and slim, but her modest breasts proudly sit on her chest. Well-shaped and large enough to fill the palm of your hand; she sees my gaze and moves as though to hide herself--an instinctive movement--but stops straight away, dropping her arms to her sides.

Her stomach is flat and her hips flair slightly. She was telling the truth about Dwarves having thick head hair but no body hair, her thighs were plump and well-shaped.

Her soft, fair skin is dazzling--especially how the steam in the room is covering her in a light sheen of moisture.

Sherry was blushing at my gaze, but also gave off the feeling that she was pleased that there was no disgust in my eyes.

I tear my gaze away and turn to Roxanne, “Well, should I wash you?”

“Yes please, Master.” She moves in front of me with a pleased smile, her large breasts shaking right in front of my eyes--truly a treat.

Lathering my hands with soap, I begin to carefully wash her; running my hands over her neck and shoulders, down her smooth back. Her soft butt moves well as I rub it, squeezing the pliant flesh between my fingers and eliciting a few moans.

Her tail is wagging, and speeds up as I kneel down and rub her thighs, making sure to run my fingers all over them from top to bottom--the tantalizing touch of her lower-lips teasing an enjoyable treat later, I can feel the fluid running from them and beginning to mix with the soap.

I can’t get distracted there, I have to finish washing her and then Sherry, before the fun can begin.

Getting up, I walk around to Roxanne’s front.

But, before I start washing her--I lean in.

My lips touch hers and when I slip my tongue out, she accepts it--suckling it with enthusiasm, letting out little moans.

When we finish, I begin to wash her. But, I focus more on her chest than the rest of her, her little nipples harden; I roll them between my fingertips, pinching them gently--I enjoy the noises she makes: little gasping moans, the squeaks.

But, before things went too far; I moved on, rubbing my soaped hands down her chest and stomach. Every movement of my fingers causing her skin to shudder slightly.

Soon, she was covered from heard to toe with soap, only her face, hair, and tail were free; I only washed them a few times a week, since soap usually isn’t good for hair.

It was now Sherry’s turn.

She blushed when I approached her, but other than that subconscious reaction, she allowed me to touch her. Her skin trembled as I gently caressed her back. Her breathing sped up as I moved across her lower back and began rubbing the pliant flesh of her small butt--it may have been smaller than Roxanne’s, but it was well-shaped and firm.

She also had clear fluid beginning to drip down her thighs.

Sherry was letting soft moans as I played my fingertips across the skin of her thighs, running them slowly from her knees up to her small, hairless, lower-lips.

When I was done, I started on her front.

Sherry’s breasts were better than I expected, soft and pliable, filling my hands--the hardening buds began to tickle the skin of my palm. She began to moan in earnest, squirming and shuddering; her breasts seemed to be her weak point, like the base of Roxanne’s tail.

[collapse]

After the girls were soaped up, we entered the bath together.

They each sat at my side, and I wrapped my arms around them--they leaned into me. Roxanne snuggling against me, and Sherry seeming to copy the younger--more experienced--girl.

“Ahh. Umm…I’m sorry I’m so small.” Sherry suddenly speaks, she looks at me with dampened up-turned eyes.

Damn, that cuteness is unfair.

“You aren’t that small.” I reassure her, stroking her hair.

Roxanne seems to be watching the conversation with interest.

“When I was in the village…I thought the same. But--everywhere I looked in the slave trader’s shop…there were girls with huge chests, and they were much more popular.” Sherry looked down again, grabbing her breasts, a depressed expression on her face.

“It’s alright, there’s no problem. Chests of all sizes are good. I don’t purchase girls based on their chest size, but on their potential. In both of you, I see great potential.” I speak reassuringly to Sherry, and stroke both girls’ heads.

“But, Roxanne is…” Sherry looks a little bit happier, but she still seems worried.

“I will make sure to enjoy your smaller breasts until you believe me.” I spoke with a deliberately perverted smile.

Roxanne giggled and Sherry seemed to finally cheer up--though her face was so red I thought that her face would catch fire, and she quickly buried her head in my chest.

Because of the water, Sherry’s purple hair has flattened and stuck to her; it reminds me of a doll--seriously adorable.

After the bath, the two of them help me dry my body--then we go to the bedroom.

Honestly, I did consider doing the both of them in the bathroom, but decided against it; I needed to get Sherry more comfortable before moving on, I didn’t want her to hate me because I took it too quickly. It seems that both Roxanne and my encouragement helped her.

“Come on, you two.”

“Yes, Master.” Roxanne spoke with a happy smile and wagging tail--she was anticipating what was going to happen next.

“Y-Yes Master.” Sherry still seemed a little nervous.

“Hehehe, it will be fine--better than fine…Master will make you feel really, really good,” Roxanne said as she hugged Sherry from behind, and I lead them to the bedroom.

Laying on the bed, I pulled the two girls into my embrace; Sherry feels so petite and small, like she might break.

I can’t hold out any longer--my endurance is at its limits.

***

Sex Maniac - Lv1

Effects: Intelligence +1, MP + 5%, Sexual Stamina +15%, Pleasure Given +5% per Partner.

Skills: Charm

Charm

Effect: 1.5% Chance to Charm Target per Intelligence x MP spent. Charmed Target will consider the caster to be an ally (If target is non-humanoid or same-gender as caster)--otherwise target will get attracted to the caster (15% chance to apply Strong Aphrodisiac Debuff)

Well there is was, the new, Species-specific Class. I had expected to learn it, since it seems that I cannot learn Classes or some Skills without knowing of them.

I wonder what the condition of acquiring the Class was?

Could it have been to have a lot of sex?

To have sex with two or more of the opposite (or same) sex?

Or to have sex with two or more at the same time?

When I think about the intense events earlier, it’s possible that Intensity and Endurance also factor in--I might have gotten a little too into it.

I was careful not to put too much strain on Sherry since it was her first time; but Roxanne happily received the extra, she didn’t complain--and the look of euphoria on her face seemed to imply that she enjoyed herself.

“Master, she seems to be resting.”

While I was quietly thinking, I heard Roxanne speak from where she was laying next to me.

She’s not asleep.

Roxanne reached out, gently smoothing my sweaty hair.

“That was intense. It was incredible.” She purred, licking my cheek.

“Things are fine?” I asked her, “You don’t mind having another girl here?”

“Yes, Master is a good Master and didn’t overdo it with either Sherry or I” Roxanne smiled, “Of course I don’t mind. Master should get as many girls as he wants.”

I smiled at her, leaning forwards and kissed her deeply, sucking her plumps with enthusiasm.

“Thank you.” I pressed my forehead against hers.

“Thank you, Master, for everything.” Roxanne smiled.

I felt my consciousness slip away, I was falling asleep again.

Author’s note:

I apologize for skipping the sex scene.

But, I have good news--I am working on a very difficult project in my spare time. The very first Asian book I read was Night Ranger, and it was also the book that taught me that the ends of those books usually suck (Though, A Monster Who Levels up has the worst of all--I haven’t found a worse ending than that book.)

Anyway, I am doing a remake of it (A complete overhaul). I will be occasionally posting chapters--this won’t slow down the posting of chapters of Slave Harem…it may speed them up if I get irritated with the Night Ranger chapters and need something (a little silly) to release instead lol.

15