Chapter 54.5
615 18 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should the hungering flesh (eldritch horror) stay or go?
  • Stay Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Go Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Figure out your own story--lazy fan author. Votes: 5 29.4%
Total voters: 17 · This poll was closed on Aug 23, 2021 03:19 AM.

Author's Note:

I will be deleting a large portion of this chapter--because it is non-canonical; but some of the information will stay, some of which will be used later.

There is, of course, some 'random' information--the fact that both Roxanne and Sherry sleep naked, clinging to the MC like he is a body-pillow.

-- The first part of the dream however is some spoiler-ish 'backstory' (Which is why I am currently keeping certain parts 'censored', and haven't written the entire dream, only fragments) that may or may not appear in the rewrite in the future.

This strange dream it won't make much sense, by itself, before certain chapters are rewritten and released--they will be released in fragments, each one slightly different.

Sprawling out in front of me was a massive city; massive metallic buildings extending endlessly up into a steel-gray sky. Looking down, all I could see was a network of roads and buildings--I had no idea how high in the air I was.

The sound of a door closing behind me drew my attention from the wall-sized window that I had been staring out of.

“*****, come on. It’s time.”

A beautiful girl with black hair and green eyes had entered the room.

***

Alarms were blaring, black lights flashed.

“Damn it.” The black-haired girl, ******’s ******, spoke with irritation in her eyes, “Well, at least there will be a ******…”

The two girls were running down a partially destroyed hallway, a strange writhing mass of shadows and pulsing flesh chased after them. Screaming faces appeared and disappeared, pushing up against the ever-changing blob.

Every time a face appeared, a beam of black energy would shoot out.

“******!” ****** shouted, calling out the other girl’s name in a panic as she dodged a blast of energy that vapourised the wall next to her--a thin shell of multi-coloured light flickered around her, the shield triggered by the splash-damage.

The monstrous mass of Flesh chased the girls, its numerous faces now appearing on the same section of its body--all of them still alternating between emerging and collapsing in seemingly chaotic and random ‘patterns’ -- but they were now only paying attention to these two.

***

“It seems that we will have to leave.” ******’s voice was despondent as she stared out the window.

The once glorious cityscape now in ruins, smoke rising endlessly from shattered and broken metallic husks.

***

It seems that I was woken by a strange dream, confusion clouded my mind for a few seconds before I recognized the familiar softness of the bed in my new home--as well as the fragrant scent, and warmth, of the two girls who clung to me. They occupied both of my sides, wrapped around my arms as though my limbs were body-pillows: one arm was buried in a large, fluffy, valley; the other, however, was slightly lonely...

Though the smaller cushioning was still soft and comfortable, a delight in its own way.

When I shifted position slightly, preparing to go back to sleep, Sherry let out a small noise in her sleep, snuggling up against me; her arms tightened as though she was trying to stop me from getting away. 

Roxanne didn't even notice--for as long as I had shared a bed with her, she seemed to be a deep sleeper.

With a smile, and a pleased mood, I closed my eyes with a sigh, happily relaxing into the warm and fluffy feeling of the two naked girls pressed against me.

10