25- Small Blue Valley Spring (4)
265 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Muuuuu.....

Jiiiiiiiiiii......

A tense staredown ensued.

The mood back at the campsite was rather awkward.

The juniors were staring at the newcomer.

Langsheng's eyes were true to his name like a wolf pervertedly staring at Millie's figure.

Waner was glaring at Millie's indecent display as she covered her eyes, though slits between her fingers could be spotted.

Ruoxue was the only one who seemed to be calm, at least on the surface.

The other two seniors, Senior Xuan and Liu Five were not as worried about her appearance as compared to how she slipped past their surveillance.

Senior Qin and Gan had already returned from their scouting and they also had rather serious moods.

After all, this foreign presence could escape their detections.

She could be a dangerous threat.

Everyone besides Liu Xun had raised their guard.

--

 Millie, on the other hand, was fairly relaxed as she sat down upon a fallen log.

She lightly twirled her finger as she curled her lock while glancing at the vigilant group.

This staredown had been going on for the past five minutes right from when the silver-haired lady appeared before the group and introduced herself.

The awkward silence was getting to Liu Xun’s nerves.

He had expected this scenario ever since Millie had offered her ‘assistance’.

Millie then gently shut her eyes and gave a light sigh.

“Hey look here, if you do not want my help that is fine. I had come with no ill intent so far. This is considering the fact that I could have hidden for even longer without you all noticing me.”

She spat out facts in a resigned tone.

The seniors’ expression soured further.

This lady had definitely been speaking the truth.

None of them had an inkling of her presence up till the moment she revealed herself.

“I only came to offer my help. I can guide you around this basin and also towards your destination. This is the promise I made with that boy.”

She continued as she slowly raised her left hand and pointed towards Liu Xun.

The rest of the group’s gaze then landed on him.

This made Liu Xun sweat even further.

This pressure was unnecessary, Millie!

As if receiving the signal from his eyes, Millie chuckled lightly as she continued her words.

“It is okay to refuse, you know? It was just a trade between me and him. My assistance for his shell powder. That is something pretty rare around these parts after all.”

Millie lightly waves the white shell containing the cosmetic powder as if flaunting it off.

She seemed really pleased with it as she rubbed it tenderly between her palms.

Most of the group’s mood relaxed down since they have at least figured out part of this new presence’s motive for appearing.

Though Liu Xun could see a sour look directed towards him from Waner’s direction.

Even Senior Qin, who usually has her calm, seemed to be slightly disturbed.

What is this lose-lose situation…whatever, there is no point crying over spilled milk.

Liu Xun lightly shook his head as he grabbed his ax and walked to a corner.

He sat down in a lotus position and started meditating.

“Well, isn’t he all relaxed about this?”

Senior Gan chuckled as he looked at the young man who was sitting by the corner.

“Admittedly, there is not much we can do about this. The other party is offering her help and expertise without cost, we have no real reason to refuse her."

Senior Xuan muttered out.

"To be honest, she might be more familiar with the way around these parts, hastening our journey and improving our odds."

He continued as he rubbed his chin while gathering his thoughts.

Senior Qin gave a perplexed look towards Liu Xun, before letting out a light sigh.

"Alright, we can have her join us. However, the responsibility to protect her and any fault she may cause will be all on your shoulders, Liu Xun."

She gave out her ultimatum.

The reasoning seems to be fair from other people's point of view, but Liu Xun could feel slight resentment in her words.

Is the effect of the cosmetic powder really that great?

I cannot understand women.

--

"It is alright, everything is fine~"

A soft and tender voice could be heard from his side.

Mofu~

A comfortable feeling could be felt on Liu Xun's left elbow.

Liu Xun's feelings were back in full panic mode.

He could feel a thousand alpacas running through his stomach, as he desperately resisted the disturbance of his emotional state.

"What is wrong~"

The teasing voice continued.

Liu Xun's eyes were currently shut tight as he was undergoing meditation.

The discussion from before had ended about an incense stick amount of time ago, the final verdict was to allow Millie to follow the group.

The main clause was that Liu Xun was to be responsible for her.

As the person responsible, he is assumed to be the person who has to have the closest contact with her.

But isn't this a little too close!?

Tender flesh could be felt poking against him as the silver-haired lady leaned towards the young pubescent boy.

The large mound that gravitated men's eye was in contact with his arm.

This has left a feeling of joy as well as regret lurch in between his conscience.

Half of him was happy for his current situation, the other half was regretting inviting her over and leading to such a problematic scenario.

"Can we please have some distance? This is getting uncomfortable."

A slight lie it was.

"You have to protect me you know, the closer the better fufu~"

Millie hummed as she continued to tease him.

The silver-haired lady continued to tease him as she derived pleasure from his panic.

"How shameless, hmph!"

A high-pitched voice sounded from the other side of the fire.

Waner displayed her irritation towards the scene.

Langsheng on the other hand was biting his sleeves with tears welling up in his eyes.

It was the tears of envy.

Brother Liu Xun is soo lucky, why can't that be me? Let me enjoy that sensation, I won't complain!

Such thoughts were probably running through his head.

The rest of the group pretended that everything was as per normal and continued their silent cultivation as Liu Five stood guard above the tree top.

The night continued to pass slowly.

--

Many people would enjoy such a privilege.

Liu Xun as a young man also did to some extent.

However, that softness and that sweet feminine scent that drifted towards him was too overwhelming for a young whelp like himself.

As a cultivator, Liu Xun valued his time during meditation.

In this case, he could barely concentrate with this distraction.

Though such a feeling is a benefit in some ways, the upright young man personally felt that it was still improper conduct since they have only met today.

Other cultivators may be more open about this, but not him.

The silver-haired girl, Millie, probably noticed how Liu Xun was acting and she was just teasing him because it was fun.

The intimate rubbing lasted for a while before Millie decided that she was bored and fell into a light slumber by his side.

Zzzz...

 Light breathing could be heard as the young lady leaned towards Liu Xun.

The young man himself endured the temptations as he let his eyes remain shut.

He did not want to find out the looks of the faces of the other party members.

It was indeed a long long night...

I really cannot understand women.

This was his last thought, before Liu Xun's consciousness faded.

 

14