67 – Many chances tou draw
74 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"System, status!"

[Opening...]

Cultivator:

Liu Xun

Roots:

Mortal

Cultivation Level:

Qi Gathering Stage 9 [902/902 (1289)]↑611 (-30%)

Pseudo Core Inversion [560 678/560 678]

System Credit:

 42 ↓200

Inventory:

Cons: 1x Fireball Talisman [SSR], 1x Celestial Aurorial Yin Root, 1x Yin Frost Orchid

Misc: [System Subscription Channel], [System Rulebook], [Deceiver Detective System Update], 1x Foundation Mounted Archery Mastery Book,

1x Fragmented Ax

Active:

Purple Heaven Gathering Pill (Duration: 51 days)

Weapons:

1x Twin Reprievers (Dual short blades), 1x White Viradiance (Spear), 2x Copper Baoyan Mirrors

Skills:

Passive:

Minor GuanXin Knowledge

Archaic Sun Aura Wisp [28%] (+50% to cultivation speed, minor resistance to yang elements)

Shadow Concealment Aura (87%) - ON ( Currently Qi Gathering Stage 4)

Auto Appraisal Lv 1 - ON

Intuitive Combat Lv1 - ON

Draconic Language Proficiency - Master

Dipper Meridian Circulation Stance

 

Support:

Area Scan Lv1

Appraisal Lv1

???

 

Movement:

Shadow Grasping Illusory Steps (93%)

Formless Step Art

 

Weapon:

Crimson Dragon Beheading Ax (Incomplete) [73.8%]

Basic Yang Divine Scorching Eyes

Formless Sword Art (Incomplete)

 

Talents:

Movement Cultivator Adept (+15% to efficiency of Movement arts and effects)

Intuitive Cheater - ON (Grants minor reflexes boost alongside Intuitive Combat)

Wow, Liu Xun thought to himself. His qi strength may have been reduced by so much compared to when he was possessed but it had almost doubled as compared to before the fight. Was this the effects of Senior's cultivation being forced into his body? Being boosted all the way from Qi gathering sixth stage to ninth stage in just 10 days is a completely surreal feat. Not many cultivation geniuses out there can boast that they almost reach Essence Foundation one month after starting to cultivate. Of course, most geniuses in cultivation families would have started cultivating much earlier and would already reach at least Core Formation by his age.

Looking at the fragmented ax, Liu Xun gave a sigh as he recalled of his old ax which he had spent a good 7-8 years working together with. It really seems like he would need to find a new ax to match with his Beheading Ax Art. At least there is still the White Viradiance, though that is a weapon wasted on him, to be honest. He lacked the cultivation and qi to properly utilize its whole features so it is just an extremely hardy and sharp spear at this point. The twin reprievers are short swords that were very handy during that big fight, though he could no longer use them autonomously at least until he learned an art to do so.

It is a real pity that his ax could not last throughout the entire journey through the Vermillion Ranges like he had expected. No, it had definitely lasted much longer than it should have and he was greatly thankful for it. Shifting his eyes, he looked towards the two Copper Baoyan Mirrors.

Baoyan...Leopard Eyes, huh?

This was the set of mirrors that Senior Gan had left for him after his passing. They were sentient-level imprinted spiritual artifacts (imagine something like ego weapons) considering they moved on their own during the last instance of the fight. They are definitely extremely valuable though they are completely exhausted of qi at this point. Based on his knowledge from the Guanxin Pill, the mirrors would be able to work on their own even if the owner lacks the skills to control them since they have their own consciousness. The only thing they currently lacked at the moment is qi. He would probably have to find some way to recharge their qi back up during this break period before Millie drags him out to go and knock on some senior beast's doors.

Speaking of seniors, there was also the demonic senior. This senior was the entity that made the entire fight against Shaggaroth possible. From all his movement and sword/spear arts, to his final self-sacrifice against the main mouth. He sure was a noisy senior, but Liu Xun definitely missed his presence. It was a really weird feeling to only control 20% of your body, but the demonic senior was definitely sincere in his efforts to teach and fight the battle out. The senior had left behind two sets of skills, Formless Step and Formless Sword arts. Both according to Liu Xun's imprinted memories contained a few skills such as the Formless Sparrow (thrust) and Formless Wind (movement) . There were plenty of other things that Liu Xun could pick up from not only these two arts but the other arts that he had gained through this entire journey including the Shadow Grasping Illusory Steps.

Liu Xun clenched his fists as he knew that he would have to be proficient in all of this before entering the sect. He cannot afford to be weak and powerless anymore. Lastly, there was the gift by the senior which was the meditative stance. This would speed up his cultivation rate despite his crappy spiritual roots. His dogshit luck had been giving him inappropriate roots and items since the beginning. It may take some time before he can find an appropriate root to replace his mortal root. The process of transplanting it would also be an issue that he would have to focus on in the future. Apparently, being soaked in the Devourer of Myth's blood for a short instance had actually boosted his comprehension of the Beheading Ax Art by 20%. Well, he would no longer be able to do so since he is only qi gathering at this point. Anyways, that was all that Liu Xun could worry about at this moment.

The Million Suns is complaining and wants you to pull. Mantous. Mantous. Mantous.

Liu Xun looked at the blue textbox as he facepalmed once again, thinking of the other set of issues he would have to worry about. The great ones, huh.

"Hey~are you okay? Why are you blanking out?"

Millie looked over to him worriedly as she stopped her graceful motions upon picking the tender pork slice using her chopsticks.

"Nothing really. Hey Sen-Millie, I will be doing a few sign ins right now, is that alright?"

Liu Xun initially started his words but changed it midway upon looking at the lady's glare and pout.

"Sure, sure go ahead!"

 Millie's expression brightened after he changed his speech and was pretty cheerful and carefree as she responded to his words.

Okay, senior now you can get your request. System, sign in ten times.

Learning from his previous experience, Liu Xun realized that doing a ten times draw would probably give him some decent chance at getting something good. Perhaps he can finally find something useful for himself.

[Signing in right now, host please be patient.]

The system replied before going silent.

Liu Xun could feel a slight bit of tension as well as a tinge of expectation as he had managed to get an SSR spiritual root previously. It was his best draw from a sign-in. Hopefully, he could get something as rare as that...

.

.

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the grey prize - a mantou (bread)!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the grey prize - a mantou (bread)!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the white prize - White Qi Replenishment Pill!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the blue prize - Beginner Alchemist Set!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the grey prize - a mantou (bread)!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the blue prize - a mantou starter pack!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the grey prize - a mantou (bread)!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the white prize - Records of a Mantou Connoisseur!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the grey prize - a mantou (bread)!]

[Congratulations Host Liu Xun for signing in at the “Small Blue Valley Spring Abode”. You have obtained the grey prize - a mantou (bread)!]

...

Liu Xun was rather speechless at the results. Wiping his eyes once, he looked at the sight in front of him. There was a bamboo basket filled with 6 white buns, a separate basket with a pink, brown, green and purple bun, a colorful illustrated book, a box containing a familiar white pill and a box which he assumes contains the alchemy set.

What is this, isn't this the legendary 10-trash chain pull!

The Million Suns nods in approval. You have been given 50 mantous (50 points)!

The Thousand Deceivers looks away while covering his mouth. You have been given 5 mantous (5 points)!

The Most Ancient One shrugs at your bad luck. You have been given 5 mantous (5 points)!

The Peerless Jade Scabbard chuckles, have better luck next time. You have been given 10 mantous (10 points)!

The youth sighed as he should have expected that his luck would be rotten like always.

"It is alright, you can't be lucky everytime."

Millie comforted him as she tried to hold in her laughter.

Millie Siverborn Affection +200

Oh right, even the affection system is back now.

[Host, better luck next time.]

The system gave a slight comment as the youth scratched his head while sighing. At this point, the rest of the great ones were having a party inside his head as they were making fun of his trash pulls.

 

More of a relaxing joke chapter, though that pull actually exists, though I took out 1 rare draw to make it 10. Just saying, ahh this is just like my gacha pull irl...sad. Too bad there are no top-ups here besides premium guranteeds.

Spoiler

[collapse]

4