Going Somewhere?
259 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Announcement
Please support me by  visiting my new website and read Dangerous CEO and Me! I update The CEO... there also (a little earlier than SH) but I will leave the story on SH for those more comfortable reading here.

kira-kat-writes.com

 kira's webnovels

 Thank you for being my loyal readers! ❤

     LiMei taps her fork on her plate waiting for Nikolai to say something as he continues to silently drink his coffee. She can’t stand the way his bottomless dark eyes are drilling a hole through her, I have no idea what this maniac is thinking.  Is he going to deal with me for teasing him a little. Petty!

    Nikolai finishes his coffee without saying a word then stands up walking towards the doorway. LiMei’s mouth drops open watching his broad back as he saunters out the door. That’s it? Stare at me with your crazy eyes then casually get up and leave.

    As he walks into the living room he has a faint smile, let her worry how I will settle the score with her... the little minx! Snake soup for my qi and kidneys..HA!  “Dimitri!”

   Dimitri is coming out of the garage when he hears Nikolai’s booming voice. He hurriedly wipes his greasy hands on his sleeve and rushes into the living room. “Yes Boss.”

   Nikolai can’t help but chuckle, “I want you to get me the biggest python you can find. Make sure it hasn’t been fed in several days.”

    “...” Where am I going to find a python? Dimitri pulls on his scraggly beard “Sure Boss. But it might take me awhile, when did you want it by?

     “Lunchtime.”

   Dimitri knows not to question Nikolai so he quickly says, “I’m leaving now. I finished the device, I left it in the garage on the counter by the Bugatti Veyron.”

   Nikolai takes out his phone then speaking Italian informs the person, “I will personally meet you in an hour..same place.”

    Stunned by his sudden exit LiMei remains seated at the table drinking the last of her orange juice. Well, I can’t worry about what messed up thoughts that idiot has. I need to figure out a way to escape. Last night they said there were dogs, but maybe I could distract them with meat and run. No, what human could outrun a pack of dogs at least one would chase me. He probably expects me to clean the kitchen then he will be back or send someone for me.

    LiMei gets up from the table removing the dirty dishes, what does he want me for anyway? I definitely don’t think he had a hand in the kidnapping but how did I end up here? As she washes the dishes she thinks about Rui...I wonder what he is doing.

   After a restless night Rui headed to the police station to check the traffic cameras. Leng Shuai followed him there busting in and rushing to find out if ----’s man is on duty. When he isn’t he uses the same lie he used at the airport that he represents the owner of the plane. Rui is still not getting anywhere with the man at the desk                      out of the corner of his eye noticing Leng Shuai talking with another policeman who appears to be cooperating, so he moves his direction. Fuck! If it means finding LiMei I will set aside my hate for this motherf****r and work with him.

   Before Rui can say anything Leng Shuai knows what he is thinking, “ Forget it! I will find Feng LiMei myself and take her away from you.”

  Rui’s eyes redden with rage and his fists are clenched at his side but he calmly says, “If you have the ability. She loves me. He has a demonic grin as he continues, “Since you represent the Wang Corporation and I am her fiance we should work together don’t you think?”

   They are speaking Chinese so the policeman has no idea what they are discussing. But, he can tell by their expensive suits and powerful auras he shouldn’t get into conflict with them.  He says in Italian,“Let me call the Chief if he says you can look..you can look. It isn’t up to me.”

    Rui intentionally bumps into Leng Shuai’s shoulder as he walks over to the vending machine. Leng Shuai doesn’t want to cause a scene but his anger is rising up in him, his jaw is still sore from the punch Rui landed at the airport.

    The Sargent gets off the phone, “Come with me.”

    They follow him into a small room with several computer screens. There is a middle aged man eating at a small table in the corner. He looks up, “What is going on?” I have been waiting to eat who are these two arrogant looking fuckers?

     “Show them the CCTV footage from the area around the Bergamo airport about an hour ago.”

     Reluctantly the man gets up from his meal and waddles over to the screens. Both Rui and Leng Shuai bend over to study the images. Leng Shuai pushes Rui to the left so he can get a better look. Annoyed Rui pulls out a wad of Euros from his hand shoving it at the fat man in front of the computer, “Go finish your meal.”

    The man looks around then grabs the money and goes back to the table. Rui sits in the seat he vacated going over the tapes. Irritated that he didn’t think bribing the man Leng Shuai continues to lean over Rui’s shoulder.

    “Back up asshole. You stink.”

    “Fuck off. Wait!  Go back..there..” A sports car is racing down the road behind the airport. “That must be the motherf****r that took LiMei.” Leng Shuai starts to push Rui out of the seat before he can Rui shoves him back. He rewinds and calls over to the fat man stuffing a piece of fish in his mouth. “Which key is used for slow motion.

   The man swallows his fish, with a greasy finger he points, “That one.”

   Rui has no patience for the slovenly man, he growls in a low and threatening voice, “Get over here and show me!”

    The man puts down the fork in his hand and slowly walks over to the computer. Shit! I was pointing right at the key. “That one.”

   Once Rui rewinds the tape and puts it on slow motion you can see the car but the license plate is a blur and there are very few streetlights along the highway “Goddammit!” He slams his hand down on the desk, “Motherfu****ng shit!

   Leng Shuai says, “Keep playing it so we can see if the car is heading to Milan or a different direction. “Maybe the car will slow down and we can see the license plate.”

     Rui pushes forward and watches as the car travels down the road still unable to make out the license plate number. ”We need to find where the car was purchased then we can find the owner. It is a Limited Edition Lamborghini so it shouldn’t be too difficult. There can only be a few places that deal with such high end automobiles.” Leng Shuai agrees and they leave the police station together realizing working together is the most expedient method to find LiMei.

     While LiMei is wondering where Rui could be he is in the back seat of a black Maybach looking at his laptop headed to a dealership in Milan that specializes in luxury cars. Leng Shuai is sitting next to him on his phone. The driver pulls on his collar trying to breath because the atmosphere in the backseat is almost suffocating him. He opens his driver’s window to allow some fresh air into the car.

    LiMei finishes cleaning the dishes and wonders what she should do now. Wandering into the living room she doesn’t see anyone and sits on the sofa to watch television. I’m sure if he wants me he will come get me. Turning on the television she sees the news, a burning plane is on the screen, she flips through the channels until she finds a daytime drama. She leans back on the comfortable sofa, what could he want with me? Where am I anyway?

   This villa definitely has Western architecture..European .. while she is thinking she can hear men talking in the background. She turns around and sees the fat man from the kitchen last night holding keys, is he going somewhere? If I could hide in the car I could get out of here.

   She walks over to where they are standing, “Do you know where your Boss went?” She has an innocent expression as she glances around to see where the garage is located.

    Dimitri stares at LiMei and doesn’t answer right away, why is she wandering around, who is she? Boss doesn’t let any women stay here.

   Nikolai is in his study watching LiMei on the surveillence monitor. It looks like the little kitten wants to escape. He picks up the phone calling Dimitri, “I want you to go open the SUV door leaving it ajar  then come to my study. Don’t say anything, do it now.” He grins as he lights a cigarette, she is really cute, those big green eyes furtively looking for an escape route..hahaha..

   Dimitri walks away without answering LiMei, I know he spoke English last night. She rubs her head turning to the other man, “Your Boss? I’m looking for him.”

   Leon knows Nikolai called Dimitri and without knowing what is going on he walks away towards the back of the villa. LiMei watches him leave, what the hell!  Whatever, I am going to see where the garage is located obviously he is leaving, those were car keys he was holding. I will hide then go into the garage and hide in the car if I can. Obviously the crazy man doesn’t care if I walk around the villa confident I can't leave.

   She ducks behind a wall waiting for Dimitri to come back down the hallway. Nikolai blows a smoke ring, what a little idiot. Dimitri knocks on the door to the study, “Boss?”

   “Come.”

   “I did as you said.”

    “Give me the keys I will drive the SUV. Take the Land Rover, leave in a half hour.”

    Nikolai turns off his computer and finishes his cigarette. He starts laughing as he grabs a brown envelope off of his desk, he turns to Dimitri, “  Remember to make sure the snake hasn’t eaten.” It will be fun punishing the disobedient Little Assassin.

   LiMei looks at the several cars in the garage, why do rich men need so many cars? Ridiculous! As she walks around the garage she sees a black SUV she reaches in her hair for her silver needle to open the lock, dammit that’s right he has it.  When she is ready to give up on her plan she notices the back is slightly open. The fat Russian must have forgotten to shut it all the way. She lifts the back and climbs into the back under the cover. Perfect! Now if the fat guy leaves before the nut sees I am not around. He seemed preoccupied with something so he might not notice. If he does..well I am going on the assumption he needs me and won’t kill me. She touches the bandage on her neck

   After what seems like a long time she hears someone get into the car then start the engine. She smiles while thinking about finding Rui. LiMei tugs at the sweater she is wearing, it is really hot in here but at least I can get out of that crazy guy's clutches. Once this gangster gets to where he is going I will hop out and escape. 

     Nikolai opens the garage door and speeds out of the driveway, he takes a sharp turn before the main road at a high speed. LiMei rolls to the side in the rear of the SUV bumping the side of her head. Damn, this guy is a reckless driver. There is nothing to hold onto either, I hope he isn’t going too far.

   He smiles when he hears the sound of LiMei rolling around in the back. Nikolai lights a cigarette and puts on some loud American rock music turning off the speakers in the front leaving the ones on in the back. When the music suddenly comes on LiMei almost screams, her head is right by a speaker blasting sounds from electric guitars. She covers her ears, that guy didn’t look like someone who would like heavy metal music.  Between his terrible driving and this music I don’t know if i will survive the trip! She lays back with her hands still covering her ears.

   After bumping her head several times as Nikolai recklessly drives through the countryside LiMei’s head is throbbing. Thinking this horrific journey will never end suddenly the car comes to a halt and the engine is turned off. LiMei’s ears are ringing from being tormented by the loud music. She shakes her head then peeks out the back window by lifting the hatch cover. We are in Italy? Why would they take me here?

    Nikolai stands to the side of the car and sees her tiny hands lifting the cover, he controls his urge to laugh anticipating how angry LiMei will be when she sees him. He patiently leans up against the SUV waiting for the hatch to open. LiMei puts the hatch cover down trying to decide how long to wait before she gets out of the car. When she thinks enough time has past she unlatches the rear door slightly glancing around to see if the fat gangster is nearby. Good.. I will casually get out, walk a bit  then hurry away and ask someone to borrow their cell phone.

  LiMei opens the rear door and climbs out with a big smile on her face..Haha..this was easier than I thought it would be. I can’t believe the crazy guy didn’t have anyone guarding me in the house! She stands up stretching her tight back then straightens her clothes. Suddenly someone grabs her from behind by the collar.. She whips her head around ready to kick away the person when she is greeted by Nikolai’s handsome face. He turns her body then he pushes her up against the car looking down at her stunned expression. Grinning from ear to ear he teases LiMei, “Going somewhere Little Assassin?”

   Her green eyes widen in surprise looking up at his demonic smile..what the hell! Where did he come from?

 

   

    

   

   

 

   

 

   

   

2