Chapter 5 – Zombies
939 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6-10 will be uploaded tomorrow.  This is a complete departure from the original story, and leaves behind any LitRPG elements.

 

"Viy, why?" She cried out as she backed away. The emotionless eyes of the one who walked towards her scared the life out of her.

"I'm sorry, Viy. I didn't have enough time to prepare your body." She said sadly. The temple drill was on the bed where Viy had died the night before.  She didn't have time to destroy her sister's brain.

"I only wanted to give you a proper burial, with your head intact. Why did you wake up already?" Dae cried, and backed up as her sister followed her jerkily out of their shared bedroom.

"I even borrowed the drill, Viy." She spoke gently. "Go back to rest. It will be over soon." Viy listened to her voice, but continued to walk towards her. With each step, her steps grew smoother, but didn't speed up.

"Viy, you were sick all night. You must be tired. Go lie down. I'll help you." Dae said softly. Viy stopped, and looked towards her bed. "That's it, Viy. My beloved sister. I'll take care of you properly." She spoke more softly, and hoped her sister would listen.

Viy, although dead, seemed to listen to her soft voice. She turned around and walked back towards the room. Dae let out a slow breath.

"They said zombies can't be reasoned with, but Viy is still my beloved sister." she whispered with tears in her eyes. "She still loves me the most." Dae walked back into the room that her sister walked back into.

"Viy, lay down. I'll help you." Her sister had her back to her, and looked at her bed. She turned slowly, but didn't face Dae. She looked at Dae's bed. "Yes, elder sister. I slept beside you all these years. I will always love you the most."

Dae should have listened to the warnings of her elders for all those years. She approached her dead sister, and gently put her hands on her arms.

"Viy?" Dae asked as Viy put her cold hand on Dae's, then fiercely gripped her hand. She was pulled around and thrown onto her own bed.

Before Dae could see clearly, as her thin blankets bounced up and covered her vision, something heavy landed on top of her belly.

"Uhhhh..." Dae's breath was driven out of her lungs. Her arm came up, she felt cold hands on her arm, followed by cold lips on her forearm. Those dry cold lips parted, and sharp teeth bit into her skin.

With the air driven out of her lungs, she could do hardly anything, let alone scream.

Viy tasted her flesh, and grew hungrier. She ripped off the sleeve in the way, which revealed more pale flesh. Cold lips laid down again, opened wide, and closed. Her sharp teeth scooped out another bit of flesh.

Viy heard the air start to move in her throat, but paid no mind. She merely pushed herself up a bit, but her hand hit Dae in the throat. She still couldn't get any breath into her body.

Lips laid down again, opened wide like on a cob of corn, and scooped out another mouthful of flesh. The bloodied bone could be seen now. Viy continued to bite out large mouthfuls of flesh, while Dae grew weaker and weaker.

When Dae passed out from the pain, and loss of blood, Viy looked down at her quietly. She opened her mouth, and slowly her tongue pushed out of her mouth. Zombies were only guaranteed if they shared a piece of their body with their victim.

Viy took her hand and forced Dae's mouth to open. Her tongue, full of Dae's blood, squirmed as though a living thing, and fell onto her face. Viy pushed her tongue into her sister's mouth, and watched as it squirmed deeper. She watched as her throat bulged as Viy's own tongue was swallowed.

Viy picked up Dae's half eaten arm, and continued to bite into her arm until there was no flesh left on her forearm. Viy looked down at her now dead sister, and her cooling flesh.

"Rrr." A simple sound by a mindless zombie. Viy pushed herself up and off her sister's still body.

 

* * *

 

An hour later, Viy returned with a person over her shoulder. It was a teenage girl she had just captured, but didn't kill. She knocked the girl unconscious, and dragged her away from her simple shack. There were no others in her shack to take care of, and all others that built shacks in that area would not say anything. There were many others waiting to plunder her home.

She put the girl beside Dae, and ripped off the girl's clothes that were in the way. She pushed her fingers into the skin of her belly, and pulled the girl's belly open. Her hands reached into the cavity, and pulled out her liver.

"Rrr." Viy said and put the liver to Dae's mouth. The mouth opened and was stuffed by the liver. The mouth closed, bit through the liver, and the piece went down her throat in one large mass. This was done until the liver was consumed.

Dae's eyes never opened while Viy fed her the liver. Dae's eyes didn't open when she fed her the kidneys or the heart.

Viy lifted the girl, turned her onto her side, and placed the girl's head against Dae's mouth. Dae's eyes opened as her mouth opened, and she crunched through the bone of her skull. Dae's eyes were black.

Dae was an advanced zombie variant.

 

* * *

 

Viy watched as her sister slurped hungrily as she bit through the skull of the teenage girl and ate her brain. The eyes left the dead girl, and looked at her sister.

"Rr." A short growl was issued. Viy stood up and left. Dae looked into the opened skull of the girl, reached in her fingers, and pulled the top of her skull off. She stuck her face back into the hole, and slurped hungrily on the remainder of the girl's brain.

Vie returned with another young girl, this one in her early teens. She was placed on the bed.

"Rr." Dae growled. Viy moved the already dead girl off the bed, and began to consume the rest of her body.

Dae pulled the young girl to her chest, opened her mouth impossibly wide, and revealed one inch long fangs. She put her mouth over the top rear of the girl's skull.

The girl's eyes opened as Dae's teeth sank into her scalp, and bit through her skull. Her eyes rolled back into her head and groaned. She could not scream as it was already too late.

Dae pulled her mouth away, spit out the hair, and looked into the open skull. She opened her mouth wide again, her lips covered the open wound, and she began to slurp.

Dae was a unique variant of zombie. As her belly swelled out, if there were living people around, they would have been terrified.

Dae had dozens of eggs within her, ready to be transferred to her children. Dae was a parasite zombie, and one that could easily make more of her kind.

 

12