Chapter 7 – Just As She Liked It (NSFW)
1.3k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Baris searched a few more homes, but all he could find were dried husk corpses. They died all at the same time, and all of the same thing. Drained of all life.

He found a few stashes of silver, and by the weight, it was a fair amount. He lifted the pouch he tied at his waist, which he put inside his robe, and had kept all the silver he found. Silver bits, what looked like dime pieces, quarter pieces, and full coins. There were larger coins as well, so he assumed those were either twice the value, or a lot more.

"Do I stay, or do I leave?" Baris frowned slightly, but when he walked towards the gate, he saw bodies there as well. They wore different clothes, different styles of armor, but they died the same way.

"Oh fuck no. Not staying in some cursed castle where people get their life sucked out of them!" Not only were there dead bodies, but he noticed something else.

"There is nothing alive here. No grass, no shrub, and no trees." He walked into a backyard, and found a dead tree that had died long ago. The wood didn't rot, but there was no life in it.

"Yep. Getting the fuck out of here. So where do I go? Is there a road to a village or town?" Baris walked out through the unlocked gate and could now feel just how dead the castle town was.

Right outside the walls, there was a lush forest, but the grass stopped a foot away from the wall.

"The castle itself sucked away the life of everything." He looked back, and frowned. "But why am I unaffected?"

The dead citadel had a secret that only those who existed five hundred years ago were aware of. There was nothing that could enter its boundary and survive long enough to discover this secret.

It would take a long time before anyone became aware of this secret. Was Baris the result, the fulfillment of a long term magic, or the side effect?

 

* * *

 

"You need to go home, or Rhana will come here to look for her bunny." Yra said and jumped off the wall. Lena sighed.

"Yeah, you're right. Make sure you send a message home and let us know." Lena said in a resigned tone. "Damn, this is the first time that I am reluctant to go home." She said quietly.

"Don't worry. It may take a while, but the bunny will end up where we want him to." Yra said with a grin. Lena shivered, but smiled. "Go have fun with Rhana. I bet she really wants to give it to you, and is frustrated she can't come here herself." Yra disappeared into the forest, while Lena groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Damn. My ass is going to be roasted when I get home." She said, and blushed brightly. Unlike her mother who reveled in her daughter's ferocious lust, Lena was more prim and proper. She didn't get off on the wildness of the stallions, or the feasts of flesh that could happen whenever a stallion walked through a room.

Lena still remembered the last visit to her stallion mother, and though she enjoyed it a lot, it was embarrassing to be fucked by her mother in front of her mother's other wives.

Her mother's dick was larger than her sister's, so she ached for a few hours after her mother sated her lusts on her. She never expected to be pushed down by her mother's wives, or for them to take care of her after Cera fucked her.  They were kind and gentle, while her mother stallion was a dominant lover who was quite thorough, with amazing levels of stamina.

She didn't expect her possessive bite, her growl of lust, her furious thrust into her ass, or the sudden flood of fluid in her belly. She expected her mother to stop, but she wrapped her arms about her chest and fucked her harder after she climaxed within her.

Once sated, it was Cera's words that filled her with need, yet still made her red faced, and upset for days on end.  She had not yet matured as a mare, and was still embarrassed whenever she was fucked in front of others.

"You have to visit once a month from now on, Lena. Your mother won't let me near her, or Rhana, anymore. Without you, I don't have anyone anymore." Her mother, Cera, whispered in her ear.

Lena was mad at her mother stallion for weeks after that.  Cera knew her daughter hated to be embarrassed, but she still did it.

Lena ran straight to her mother's home, but before she could head to the her sister's place, Cera's wives stopped her, and took her up the mountain. Lena blushed brightly, but didn't go up reluctantly.

When she was brought inside by Cera's multiple wives, one stopped the group, and hugged her.

"Thank you for comforting her. Every time you visit, it makes her so happy. She really misses your mom." Lena was shocked by the quick hug, so much so that Cera's dick was slowly buried within her ass before she came to her senses.

"Mm, your ass is so tight, baby." Cera said at her ear. Her long fangs slowly sank into Lena's shoulder, and she began to fuck her nice and slow.

With how Lena was treated by her mother's harem, and how she was treated by her sister, how could she not understand the difference between the two?

Her mother's massive dick moved slow and smooth, just as she liked it. Her bite was strong, but slow to penetrate the skin, just as Lena liked it. Her mother's harem lightly stroked her skin, and sucked on her nipples, as she liked.

Rhana fucked her, forcefully and sometimes angrily. Her mother, Cera, loved to fuck her, and did it so she could enjoy it too.

And now she knew why her mother, Meena, sometimes hated Cera, and was so jealous of her. If she only fucked her harem, it would be easier to endure sharing her. Instead, Cera not only fucked them, she loved them too.

Lena whimpered as they laid down, and Cera put the tops of her feet laid across the backs of her legs, while her knees were on the outside. This allowed her to get better leverage for the thrust that now picked up in force.

Firm hands rubbed and massaged her belly as her mother's massive dick pushed her belly outward from the inside. Each thrust buried it deeper, and bulged her belly even more.

Lena heard her mother grunt with each thrust. She was close now. Her wives laid down and watched with excitement. Soon, their precious wife blew her load inside her daughter. Her belly swelled out as she filled up with the massive blast of thick liquid, and she soon looked pregnant.

Lena was real close to her own release. As she started to twitch, her mother's wives moved in. Some bit her nipples and breasts, while one laid underneath and sent her long tongue into Lena's tunnel.

Cera groaned as her daughter's body clenched onto her member as she climaxed hard. She released her bite on Lena's shoulder, and lightly kissed her neck. She moved her lips closer to her daughter's ear.

"I know you have to go pay respect to your sister, baby." She said softly at her ear. "I don't want to share you, but rules are rules. When you finish, come back up the mountain. My wives will clean you up properly, and take care of all your needs."

Lena listened to her mother's soft loving voice in her ear, and sniffed. She kept her thoughts quiet, but her mother hugged her gently, as she had an inkling of what those thoughts were.

Why did the only stallion who took an interest in her have to be her mother?

 

12