Chapter 9 – Where To Start
579 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Lena spent a few more hours in her stallion mother's home, where her wives carefully washed her body, and cleansed her insides. Cera smiled sadly as they did so.

"Ah, it feels like I'm sending you off to a slaughter!" She said quietly. "All I want to do is fill you up until you're near to bursting, and let my wonderful wives take care of you." She laid on the pool's edge and watched them massage her skin playfully.

"We've always loved Lena's wonderful scent, and softness." Myla said, while Lena blushed.

"Can she breathe down there?" She whispered.

"Cala is quite skilled as emptying the insides of our bodies, Lena." Myla said. "She loves Cera's fluid, and won't have you waste it." Lena rolled her eyes.

"If her tongue goes any deeper..." Lena said, but Cera grinned.

"Let her do as she wishes, Lena." Cera said. "My little perverted wife, Cala, deepthroats me like no one else. Sometimes, I wonder if she ever has enough room for real food."

"Momma, that's a little mean. You should make sure she's healthy, and always looked after." Lena's eyes glowed. "Fyzeekal Maap. Hm, not sickly, or weakened. Make sure she eats a little more deer and cheese, momma." Cera smiled.

"Alright, baby. I will." She watched Cala slide up, breathe through her nose, and slide back down to continue to suck out the fluid she dumped deep inside her daughter.

"Nima, make sure she eats properly tonight, and doesn't fill herself up on junk food." Cera said quietly. She knew that Cala loved her fluid, but didn't do this every time, as far as she was aware. She only buried her face in Lena's bottom because it was Lena. All her wives loved little Lena, and helped to raise her to be a good giantkin.

"Now, what is this about a bunny?" Cera asked. Lena looked at her quickly in surprise. "Don't be so shocked, baby. I may never leave our mountain homes, thanks to how our dwarven neighbors made it so comfortable for us, but that doesn't mean I'm isolated from the world."

"I don't know where to start, momma." She said softly.

"How about starting with how that idiot daughter of mine jumped the wall into the dead citadel to fuck a bunny in the dead of heat? No, how about you start where she decided that she shouldn't leave to get home early." Cera's eyes narrowed.

"If she doesn't figure out the right way to behave, I'll have her spiked so hard, she won't be able to run ever again."

 

* * *

 

"Where's mom?" Lena said as she came into Rhana's home. The lower status of her sister, and her harem, put Rhana further down the mountain a quarter of the way up, while her stallion mother, Cera, was more than half way up.

"Sleeping." Rhana said with a small smirk. "She had me give it to her earlier, and now she's sleeping it off." Lena blushed brightly.

"Still vulgar, sis." Lena said with a slight frown. Rhana's eyes narrowed.

"Get over here, Lena. Let me remind you of your duty." Rhana said firmly. Lena blushed brightly. After her heat, it was up to their family to slake the thirst each stallion felt, that way her harem could better take care of the things of her household. Such as the business Rhana had in the closest human towns.  These were the residual rights of a teenager, and should already have been halted, but Rhana was spoiled rotten.

Lena sighed a bit, but she walked over, and was pushed to the floor. Her sister's dick slid out of the pouch between her thighs, where a mare's vaginal tunnel would be. There wasn't a lot of difference in the physiology of a mare and a stallion.

Mares were built like humans, but had magical cores and manna veins. In addition, they had seasonal heats that the stallions soothed, and sometimes, other mares would soothe. Their heats weren't as powerful as the stallion, and could be controlled, to a point.

Where a mare's vaginal tunnel that ended with their cervix and womb, the stallion had a pouch that housed her massive member. When not erect, it drew up inside, protected from damage. When erect, the base elongated from deep within, and curved at the point it slid out. Their testicles were deep inside their body, along with a gland that secreted large amounts of thick fluid.

This fluid was quite unlike a human males as it contained a lot of magical essence, and was closer to yogurt then seminal fluid. Unlike a human, it did have protein, amino acids, but also rich DNA strands that could fertilize an egg, and sustain an embryo for several weeks until the embryo was fully connected to the mare.

Lena was surprised, but overwhelmed as her sister shoved it into her mouth, and deep into her throat. The bulge was obvious, as was her sister's angry aroused state.

"You will take it like you're supposed to, and thank me for it!" Rhana said angrily. "You're my sister, and you belong to me!"

No matter how much Cera's wives scrubbed and soaped her up, their mother's scent was still within her, and it enraged Rhana like nothing else could. It was also why Meena would never tell her when Cera came to call.

She was super jealous of her mother, and any intimate acts she had with her mare mother, or her mare sister. She didn't realize that each and every jealous act only pushed her stallion mother closer to disciplining her harshly.

Rhana was a seriously spoiled child.

 

* * *

 

"Lena's home. Are you sure we should?" Corrie asked Meena as she was pushed low in the bed. Meena smiled.

"She'll be busy for the next few hours. Get into bed and have a nap." Corrie rolled her eyes, but slipped her hands deep within Meena's sopping wet tunnel. It wasn't long until the fairy was pressed on all sides by her lover, and she pushed herself deeper.

As Meena's belly swelled out, Shyla giggled.

"You giants are absolute perverts!" She lightly rubbed Meena's massive belly with a grin. "But we do so love your bellies."

"When she goes back to town, both of you are sleeping inside me again." Meena said firmly. "Since you won't lay your eggs inside me, you're going to sleep inside me until I'm satisfied." Shyla rolled her eyes.

"Damned perverted giants. If we fairies didn't love you so much, what would you do? Tie us up and force us to live inside you?" Shyla asked with a grin.

"Maybe. Now behave, and nurse from me. You know how much I love it when you pretend." Meena said and swept Shyla into her arms to hold her like a toddler.

Being so large, and having two perverted fairies as her lovers was a dream come true for Meena. Not only did she get to fuck a beautiful stallion, she's already done her duty and had two beautiful children for the tribe. Not only that, but one was a stallion, which made her status much higher.

She could afford to let her body be used for these perverted practices.

 

11