Chapter 3 – No One Walks Out Alive (NSFW F*ta Female on Male)
1.8k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The towns and villages of that kingdom called them ogres when they weren't around, while the extremely cautious wouldn't refer to them at all.

The stories abounded about the death these female giants could inflict upon others. They weren't ogres. They were mountain giants, an offshoot of the giantkin race. They seemed to be designed to live with only their kin in the wilds.

Some of the giants would head out after their lunar cycle, and sell hides, or materials in the closest city. They would pick up fabrics, as well as jewelry for their mates. Unfortunately, sometimes they wouldn't make it home in enough time, and something untoward would occur.

The giant's seasonal cycle was important to their people, and since they were so physically intimidating and powerful, the drawbacks of dealing with them were ignored.

Each giant has an assistant who schedules their trips, and reminds them to return before a certain date. If they are not at home, they would enter their seasonal mating cycle, and have no one near who can handle it.

Rhana growled and snarled as her vision grew hazy, and her senses took over. She was more than halfway home, but she wasn't close enough. She needed to release her lusts, or she would be injured by the overwhelming heat within her body.

Rhana's long legs ran towards a peculiar scent, one that she felt was familiar, but unknown. It took her to an old ruined castle that every living thing avoided like it was a living beast that swallowed its victims alive.

It hadn't been occupied in five centuries, yet seemed to be perfectly preserved for someone to move back into once again.

Those long muscular legs ran like a gazelle, and with each stride, she moved a dozen feet further than the length of her stride should carry her.

"Sniff sniff sniff." She sniffed the air like a dog, and found the scent that drove her to madness. She jumped onto the outer wall and climbed over top of the bleached white stone. She slowed down, now more cautious once she entered the old castle's protective walls.

"Ah. There you are." She said through grit teeth. Her eyes narrowed as a large man in a robe walked out of the main castle's doors, oblivious, and without any kind of concern on his face.

"Confused, are you? Well, let me help you with that." She growled and jumped off the wall.

 

* * *

 

Baris looked around, and felt a bit of confusion continue to hold onto his mind. He just performed magic for the first time in his life. The manna drain was new to his body, and it left him feeling confused.

He couldn't remember how he got here, or even why.

"It's a real castle. Inside, everyone was dead. But where is everyone else? There should be dozens of guards." At least, that is what his senses told him. A castle like this should be a bit more lively.

Guards at the main doors, on the main floor, on patrol. This had the image of a powerful fortress, but it was completely empty, and had been for a long time. The dust was over an inch thick.

"Nighttime. Where is everyone? This place is in good condition, so where is everyone?" He asked no one. He turned and looked at the towering walls of the castle, while his ears heard some noise.

"Echoes. Odd. Who is running at this dark hour?" Baris walked off the main path and into the first house near the castle.

"Ommppphhh!" He groaned as he was knocked onto the floor, and a heavy body landed on top of him.

"Interesting." He heard a soft voice next to his ear. "Soft fluffy bunny." Strong hands pulled at his robe, and tore it off his body. Baris tried to turn over, but was held down firmly.

"What are you doing?" Baris cried out, as he could barely think right now. A soft pair of lips were near his shoulder, and he could feel the warmth from them. The soft female voice sent a heat to his crotch, and started to fog his mind.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" She said, with a harder voice. Those lips landed on his shoulder, and he could feel the sharp teeth within her mouth.

"Unhh!" He groaned as her teeth sank into his skin. Before Baris could try to exert any strength, he felt a warm enter his mind, and things became hazy. The confusion turned into a tormented heat of a wild beast.

This was another secret of the giantkin. They would transfer their sexual heat to their victim through their bite.

Even as an extremely huge member pressed against his fleshy cheeks, he was already inflamed with lust and stopped any struggles.

"Oh fuck!" He cried out as it entered him. His arms were pulled behind him, and his hips were pressed into the stone.

"Nice soft bunny. I like you." The female voice laughed as both were tortured by the lust that was like an aphrodisiac, and only by releasing their lust through hectic and debauched sexual acts could they burn through it.

Baris groaned as he was stretched, and fucked by a giant woman with a dick the size of his arm. Rhana continued to fuck Baris until he went limp in her grasp, and she blew her load inside of him.

"Well well. A plump bunny was able to sate my hunger. Not bad, little bunny." She said softly, and laid down onto his back. She wrapped an arm about his chest, and grinned.

"Let's have a little more fun, since you didn't split open like an overripe melon." As she pushed herself in all the way, she grinned.

"I must mark you for the future, little bunny. I'm sorry that I can't stay all night, and keep you company. My family is going to kill me for not coming home on time, and making one of the others pregnant." She grinned and slowly started to fuck the ass of the human.

Rhana bared her teeth, and sank them into a spot on his neck. Between the soft and decadent noises she made while attached to his neck, and the wet noises of her thick member sinking inside him, it would make anyone flush with embarrassment.

"You're going to be sore in the morning, little bunny." Rhana said softly at his ear. "I've taken a liking to you though, so expect to see me again."

Poor Baris.

 

* * *

 

"Rhana! Where in the stone did you run off to?" Rhana's cheeks reddened a little. "All your wives are so upset that you weren't home last night!" Her mother complained.

"I was on the way home, but got into a fight with a black bear." She groaned, stretched, and yawned. "It caught me unaware, and I entered my heat before the fight ended. I was closer to the old citadel than I was to home at the time." Her mother's eyes widened.

"You didn't! Tell me you didn't enter the that cursed lifeless place?" Her mother's dark skin paled a little.

"There was a nice plump bunny in there to help me, mom. I had no choice but to let my senses guide me." She said, and sat down.

"A plump bunny? Is he dead?" She asked. Rhana chuckled.

"Mother, please. I would have brought him home if he had too much trauma." She sighed. "Damned bunny took it like one of my girls and passed out when he blew." Her mother frowned.

"That's possible? Aren't humans too small to take it like one of your fairies?" She asked incredulously.

"I thought he would be in agony myself, mom. He wasn't just inflamed by my heat like the infection, but he shared it. Let off the pressure." Rhana said and watched her mother's responses.

"Shared. Took it, and lived. Are you sure he's human, Rhana? That should only be possible for the magic folk." Her mother, Meena asked quietly.

"He has the scent of magic, mom." She said. "Thick and deep manna veins, and a core. He is human, but not like any human I've ever met." Meena sat down quietly.

"And you found him in the citadel?" She asked quietly.

"Coming out of the old castle. His scent was no where else, and only thin traces in the air." She said quietly. "He wore the robes of the old ones." Meena lowered her head and thought carefully.

"Can you find him again, if you need to?" Meena asked.

"I left my mark on him. I can find him again." Rhana said.

"That's probably the first smart thing you did yesterday." She said angrily. "Damned fool of a daughter! Do you know how many people walk into the old citadel and leave alive?" Rhana pursed her lips.

"I know, mom. Zero. No one walks in and walks out again. Only him."

 

19