Chapter 10 – Still in Heat
635 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Baris didn't know how many people had their thoughts on him at this moment. Meena, her belly filled with a fairy. Rhana, who furiously punished her sister for having sex with their stallion mother, and who still remembered her fluffy bunny. Lena, who kept silent as to what she knew because she didn't appreciate Rhana's attitude, even while she still enjoyed the sex.

Even Cera, their stallion mother, also sent out a ghost to figure out what kind of person her daughter found to sate her heat. She was surprised that he had survived.

Yra kept her eyes on the pack. She didn't need to pull a weapon as this wolf pack would not be able to harm her even if they attacked her all at once. What she feared was what they did. They targeted Baris exclusively.

"They are coming in." She said.

"Then let me see how they are affected by magic!" Baris said angrily. As the first wolf entered the clearing and started to growl, it quickly yipped in pain and agony.

"Piedra!" The burst of stones did significant damage to the first wolf, but as the other two came out, he didn't stop.

"Vlam! Vinday!" Yra's face twitched as the two magical expressions were cast one on top of the other. She was about to say something, but was shocked as the flame spell was whipped into a frenzy.

"How did you do that?" She asked quietly. The wolf pack was killed quite fast, and she didn't need to step out to help him, or block an attack. She watched him slump onto his rump and groan.

"Damn, so this is what that book meant. Manna strain." He rolled his eyes and fell onto his back. "Yra, if you don't mind, my eyes won't stop rolling." He heard a soft chuckle.

"Poor little bunny." She knelt down and lightly rubbed his cheek. "Magic must be new to you, or you wouldn't have cast three back to back like that."

"What did I do wrong?" He said. "I know the book said manna strain, but I didn't read enough to understand. Oh damn, my head."

"You pulled too much manna from your core at once." she said quietly. "Your manna veins couldn't keep up, so it sucked it from your body. Once your body balances the loss, you'll begin to fill back up."

"Does everyone have this limit?" he asked.

"Almost everyone." She said. "Cast, wait a few seconds to let the pressure stabilize, and cast again." She smiled gently. "You're an interesting person, Baris." he snorted.

"Next to a tall attractive woman, I am simply plain." He said. "Ah, maybe I'm still dreaming back at home. Yra, the fantasy of men." She chuckled.

"Most would call us a nightmare." She said softly. Again, he snorted.

"Except for your large size, which is quite balanced in your figure, and the horns, how do you look like a nightmare?" He groaned as he rolled his eyes, and felt his stomach respond with nausea. "You do know how beautiful you are, right?" He asked. Yra smiled.

"Among my kind, I am considered plain, Baris." Yra said quietly. "My sister, Cera, is considered insanely beautiful, while her daughter's beauty is so intense, she can have any mate she wishes. Cera's wives are all beyond attractive, and much prettier than I am."

"Hm. No wonder humans hate you. Your entire race must be so beautiful, the gods themselves must seek you out as mates." He said tiredly. "The lot of ya are sirens." He fell asleep, which made Yra smile a bit.

"Keep complimenting me like this, Baris, and you might not make it back to our mountain home before I make you mine." She licked her lips.

"Soft bunnies are quite attractive to giants."

 

* * *

 

Rhana growled angrily as she blew her load inside her sister's nice plump ass, but she wasn't satisfied. She wanted to erase the memory of her stallion mother from her sister's mind, and didn't mind the continued strain she was under.

"Rhana." Shyla came out into the living room where Lena was splayed out on the carpet. Her body was limp, she was passed out, and her skin was reddened from too much rough handling. Rhana looked at the fairy and smiled.

"Baby!" Rhana said happily, but Shyla avoided her hands and went over to Lena. "Baby?" She frowned slightly.

"Are you trying to hurt her?" Shyla asked as she pushed Lena over onto her back. She hissed as she saw the raw flesh on her belly, and breasts.

"No! I...." Rhana's eyes clouded when she saw her sister's body, and the raw skin. It wasn't long before Meena joined them, as Shyla had said that Rhana should already have come to find them in the bedroom.

"Foolish child." Meena said angrily. "You really want to get spiked, don't you?" Rhana cringed, but it was too late. A shadow dropped from the ceiling, followed by another. The two tall slender women scooped Lena up in their arms and glared angrily at Rhana before they carried Lena away.

"You've done it now, child." Meena said sadly. "I've tried to keep her from you, so that you could grow up and balance out." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why did you let your anger invade your lust?"

"Momma, what's going to happen?" Rhana asked quietly.

"Your stallion mother will examine her daughter and find out what you did to her. She'll be angry." Meena said in a small voice, and she was right.

"RHANA!" The voice thundered in their lair, and struck like an earthquake, as her mother's anger had agitated her manna. Less than a minute later, Cera, standing at a towering nine feet, slowly walked over to Rhana and looked down at her.

"Momma." Rhana squeaked.

"I've put up with your jealousy for decades, but this is beyond simple childish spite." The large hand of her mother reached out and grasped her about the throat. "You've harmed your sister with your anger." She leaned down and stared hard into her frightened eyes.

"Momma, I couldn't think straight." Rhana said, but Cera frowned.

"Meena, wasn't her heat sated this morning?" Cera asked her wife. Meena frowned.

"She came home, most of her heat fucked out within that bunny she found. She fucked Nadi with the last of it early this morning." Meena walked over and paled.

"No fucking way." Shyla said in shock. The underside of Rhana's horns were still bright, and shiny.

"Get her harem over here. We'll clean up and heal her sister, as well as flush her body so no questions will be asked about her intentions." She looked at her daughter carefully.

"This happens again, where you punish your sister with your jealousy, I'll spike your pouch with three rings, and not just the one you're supposed to have." Cera walked away while ten happy mares piled into the room. Rhana looked at her mother mare, Meena, completely at a loss.

"Momma, what do I do?" She whispered.

"You do what you must. Fuck your harem, and make them pregnant." She sighed and sat down when her knees weakened. "And hope to hell that your sister forgives you."

Corrie came up behind Meena and hugged her arm carefully. She looked up at Meena with fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry, baby. You were there, so it's impossible now. It's Lena I'm worried about. If she gets pregnant, her sister is in a whole heap of shit." They watched as Rhana was inflamed by her feral lust even more than before. Her wives were fucked incredibly hard, and all were satisfied at the end.

All except for Rhana. She was still in heat.

 

13