Chapter 40 – He Didn’t Say No
244 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Chicken and cow excrement. He said that they still need to fertilize the fields, but move the crops around too. Bugs like to eat certain things, so if you keep moving it around, the bugs won't get established. Sull said the same thing, but he didn't know why his father did it. Now he does." Cera said.

"How long will it take before we're able to do things like this?" Cala said quietly. Her wife smiled.

"We're giants, Cala. We have centuries to build it. If we do without cloth from the dwarves for a few centuries, what does it matter? We can buy from the humans until we're set up and producing fabric." Cera said.

"Baris knew this would take time, didn't he?" She asked.

"He said as much. The abandoned farm won't produce much of anything this year. Not enough time to plant, and not enough time to really plow and take care of the fields. The new tenants should be able to get things started though. That is the least we should expect." Cera smiled. "What about our own farms? Have any of the mares looked?" She asked.

"Rhana was the only problem child. Our mares walk the farms often. But did you hear Ashryn? Didn't she say 'the soil of the mountain'? What do you think she means?" Cala asked quietly.

"I'm not quite sure. We have farms at the base, and in the valleys between the mountains. We should ask. Maybe the elders know." The two went back up the mountain and met Cera's mother stallion halfway up. She looked disappointed.

"He's been with someone all day. Me, then Ashryn, now Bemee. Give him a little rest, momma." Cera said. She heard a soft sigh.

"I know. Both myself and Nuva like talking with the bunny. Did things go well?" Heira asked.

"Ashryn is pleased, and she'll send some mares over to learn how to burn charcoal. She'll also send iron ore over to work with." Cera said.

"That's quick progress." Heira said.

"Yeah, but she also mentioned how the 'soil of the mountain' is perfect for growing rice. We build farms at the bottom, and in valleys. Do you know what she meant?" Cera asked.

"We haven't visited Bylos before. We should talk with Bemee and Nori. Nori is Nara's sister, and was brought here by Bemee after she visited the Bylos Mountains four hundred years ago." Heira said, and grinned.

"Let's go ask."

 

* * *

 

"Cera, Heira." Nori said as they came into the back room. "He's a little busy." She said with a blush. Baris had his face buried in Nori's thick lips.

"I see that." Heira said, while Nuva watched with wide round eyes.

"You enjoy it." Nuva said softly. Baris's face was buried between her thighs, and she appeared to really enjoy it.

"He's pretty good, Nuva." Nori said and rolled her eyes. "Better than pretty good. Damn, his short tongue is stiff, and he sucks on my button like it's coated in honey." She moaned softly, and let her head roll back.

Both Heira and Cera sat down, and watched with eagerness. Baris had been able to get over the voyeurism that these women seemed to enjoy, while Bemee started to grunt behind him.

"Tight little bunny." She said as her thrust picked up speed. "So damned tight." She grunted and soon blew within him. She sat on the bed and watched as her wife was given good enough oral to flex her belly.

"The mares can never do that to her and make her blow." Bemee said softly, and soon her wife's hips rocked, she moaned, and cried out. When Baris lifted his head and rolled onto his side, he chuckled.

"She got to watch her wife have sex. Didn't you see how excited she got while you went at me?" Baris said. Bemee looked at her wife and noticed a blush on her cheeks. "She gets turned on by her wife. That's not unusual." Nori straightened up, and leaned down.

"Sweet talker." She said softly. "How did you know that was it her and not you?"

"You had little response until she was really into it. You love your wife." He said it plainly, which made Nori smile, and lean close to his ear.

"Thank you, bunny. She's my world, and if she was mad at me, I would hate it." She whispered. Baris knew that Nori was turned on by receiving oral, but embarrassed that she was. He wasn't a fool.

He's been a part of threesomes before, and he knew that feelings could be hurt, and jealousy could rise up. The only way to fix it, was to make sure both knew that it wouldn't happen without the other.

"So what brings you both here?"

 

* * *

 

"Good idea to let him rest. Three stallions in a row. That would tire anyone out." Bemee said as they walked up the mountain.

"We wanted to ask about Ashryn's statement. Soil of the mountain being perfect for rice. What did she mean? We build at the base. Do they move mountain soil to the valleys?" Cera asked.

"No." Bemee started. "Nori explained that they build terraces. A short wall to hold the dirt back. They level it off to the top of the wall, and now you have a garden area the length of the wall that is level. Helps to catch water run off, which helps to water the crops. We are a little more rocky up here, but near the base, there are some areas we could turn into terraces."

"Is it safe?" Cera asked.

"The dwarves didn't help build it, if that is what you're asking. The giants of Bylos learned how in order to increase the amount of food they grew." She frowned slightly. "I just noticed something. The dwarves repair their tools, but they take even longer then they do for us." Cera frowned.

"Punishment?" Heira asked. Bemee snorted.

"If they decided to do that, it would be arrogance on their part. With the iron ore right near the surface, the giants of Bylos could trade with the humans if they so wished. However, now that Baris will learn how to smith iron, and he'll teach a few of our talented mares, we should be able to do our own thing." Bemee said with a soft growl.

"We'll learn, and never treat our kin like they are now."

 

* * *

 

"Baris?" Minn walked into the den and looked around. She found him in the kitchen, mixing water into the clay to make a really thick mud.

"Ah, Minn. Nice to see you again." He said with a smile. Myr was behind Minn, so he smiled. "Hey, Myr." She blushed.

"What are you doing, Baris?" Minn asked.

"Making an oven. I've got the shape I want, and the depth, but there are weaknesses. Normally an iron door is used to keep it shut, but that would be difficult since the dwarves are difficult to deal with. I wonder if there is ironwood nearby." He said quietly.

"Ironwood? Yeah. We can get a few pieces." Myr replied as she had more knowledge of the surroundings than Minn did. Mares did the work, while the stallions were the ones cared for. He looked at her eagerly.

"Really? Then can you get a couple of slabs? It's not as tough and fire resistant as iron, but it will last a lot longer than oak. That will close up the oven, and the firebox. Although, I wonder if I can use stone, and a ledge to hold the slab door? Oh. That was stupid. Why didn't I think of that first?" He said and rolled his eyes. Minn smiled.

"Then it is a good thing we brought you supper. I've heard you've had a bit of a rough day." She said with a quiet smile.

"Rough? Oh, you mean the visitors. I wouldn't call it rough. Non stop? Yeah, I've been busy." He sighed and stood up. He stretched, but there was a smile on his face.

"You seem happy." Minn said, and smiled a gentle smile.

"I didn't have sex for well over a decade before the dead citadel brought me to this place. But now, I have incredibly attractive females approach me." He smiled a silly smile. "Still feels like I'm dreaming, Minn." She chuckled.

"An unusual bunny, to say the least. What you call a dream, other humans would call a nightmare." He watched as Minn's member slowly slid out of her pouch.

"Can we eat first? I'm near half starved." Baris said, even though he blushed a bit. Minn grinned.

"Myr, set up the plates. He didn't say no."

 

2