2- last message and the new body
322 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After crying for about 20 minutes at the loss of my mother, just crying in the spot where I can feel her warmth and smell her scent, I got up and used wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. 

*ding*

[The Creator has died]

[Transfering permission credentials to Lillianna milli falkonsy]

So she really did die... I don't even know why I felt so attracted to her as a daughter is to her mother but I was. I guess that if she lived with anyone else they would mourn her death as well.

*ding*

[would you like to transfer data to the external terminal type homunculi-cyborg?]

I walk out of the room past the double wooden sliders and follow the way back. There is no reason to go back but it is more sentimental to leave the same way I came into this place.

Walking back, I look out of the same window and see all of the labs, facilities, testing and proving grounds. All of the places I can see from here...It looked like a busy but highly organized workplace where everything works at their own pace but with mother gone, It looks like a hivemind is controlling lifeless dolls. Cold and with ruthless efficiency, there is no life, they don't have emotions.

Making my way past the windows I should walk towards the room where this started but I looked around instead and see all kinds of things, Technology I can't understand, medicines for cures I haven't seen on earth and lastly a hanger-like place.

It was a very spacious place with all kinds of machinery and tools all over the place. It was also a place of collecting dust and was quite a dark room although neither of those things makes sense considering that this is a VR world and even then you can just use things like Roombas and have temporary lighting at least.

Because of my bad habit to stick my nose into everything and my love to know everything I wanted to pull the cover off a large silhouette in front of me but was unable to because of the clamps on the floor. Thinking that there might be a key somewhere in the back I walk around and see a screen and It has a flashing mail Icon.

'Curiosity never killed this cat' I push the Icon and see the screen flash to life. 

On the screen, I saw someone that shocked me, It was an older version of mother. 

"*cough cough* If you are watching this then you haven't believed the imposter's honeyed words and/or fallen for her 'motherly' charms, well if you did but stumbled into this place anyway I should call this a lucky escape for both of us."

WHAT!?!?!?

'That woman was a fake!' I can't believe that I was tricked but I might start thanking my lucky stars that I am a nosey person.

"You can easily imagine that there are enemies that don't like my power or prestige. They are envious of my talent and they will want to get their hands on the person I deem to be the inheritor of my legacy so they will try to trick you into taking their 'inheritance' which is basically just going to take advantage of the fact that if you are still here that means that you are still only code and so can be changed.

They would make it so you will obey them and be nothing more than highly advanced A.I. with access to the world's most advanced R&D HUB in the world." 

The real Lucianna drops the bomb.

The fake Lucianna is part of a cultist group called {new stars' order} and are basically terrorists for the sake of letting monsters destroy the civilizations around the globe. They have far more people than a small organization and have as many channels for information as they do human resources as anyone from engineers to advisers to even elite pilots are part of it. They are a massive enemy to advancements as that would give people the chance to fight back against the threats outside the walls.

This and more other bits of information was given to me as the information is for my survival. The {new stars' order} sent someone with mental repressing abilities and adept at charming as they wanted the easiest time dealing with me, Hence me being in an empty room at the start as this would cause panic and she would step in and charm me with motherly security, then trap me with the 'inheritance' which then would be the fastest and easiest way of gaining the power to do anything they needed and wanted.

This is a terrifying situation for me as I was almost gone for good. I can't stop the shaking in my hands as the thoughts of me being little more than a smart A.I. for terrorists with W.M.Ds is absolutely nothing I want.

"But that does not mean you don't have a way of fighting back. To be honest, I wanted to pass this power onto you earlier and with good intentions. I just wanted to make sure that everything I made would not be used with evil intentions nor would the pinnacle of technology, the mother of modern inventions having recreated the world for the better have her legacy rust, rot, decay and collect dust being forgotten about into the annals of history. This message is... If you are listening and watching this and you have the credentials with you but are not a husk of who you are yet, ...can you look behind you."

She only had pure intentions but the cult didn't want someone without their control over them having this power. They sealed her away from her own creations and stole her face and voice to manipulate the inheritor for their own nefarious deeds and yet because I was nosey and adventurous, I found out the truth. They played with my emotions to fool me into joining them.

*CLANK**CLANK**TWANG*

The sound of the clamps holding the cover earlier all in sequence snap open one by one and some fasteners holding some unseen chains and cables are undone. The silhouette from earlier slowly gets revealed.

It was a humanoid, Like the titans from titanfall but had extra attachments for more things like weapons and external axillary modules. It can be better to look at it like a titan from titanfall and a flight unit from nier automata, Titans atlas frame and the modules fixings on the flight unit on one thing.

It was 2.5x larger than me and had Its' own dedicated docking port with support struts under the hardpoints of the frame. Attached to the back and sides were arms with cables plugged in.

It had a soft glow as some of the edges as there were lights but the lights made the thing intimidating as the lights glistened of some plates and caused there to be deep shadows in other places.

'It looks ...SO COOL!!!!!!! LIKE IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!'

Internal shouting out of the way, It really is super cool, It is epic to look at. It looks very demonic to look at in the low lighting.

"//STARTING SELF-DIAGNOSTICS//"

"//POWERCORE STABLE//"

"//WEAPON DOCKS READY//"

"//WEAPON CALIBRATION READY//"

"//MAIN AUXILIARY SYSTEMS READY//"

"//SUB-MAIN AUXILIARY SYSTEMS READY//"

"//MANA EXTRACTORS, COMPRESSORS AND EJECTORS ONLINE AND READY//"

"//BOOT-UP SEQUENCE READY//"

The face I have is of extreme anticipation as this has been one of my dreams to experience. I am quivering in excitement as I wait for the boot-up sequence to happen like it could be like in xcom2 the Shens' last gift DLC as the SPARK mech prototype also has the boot-up sequence.

"what you are looking at is the most powerful combat Armament type mech in the world. I would say this is about 50-100 years ahead of current-gen mechs so take good care of it." I look back and see her saying so with a happy and friendly smirk on her.

"All relevant information is loaded onboard so you can get to grips with it as you go. But really, do take good care of her as she can repair small damage herself but not the loss of major components like weapon fixtures or arms. This is the model is the {7B-LT2 type EX74 prototype}. This was designed with all that I have learned and designed to make the mech to be as powerful and flexible as possible."

This is the pinnacle of design from Lucianna and will be my partner through all I'm going to face.

I walk up to the mech who I'm going to call belliex or BX for short and lay my hand on what would be the shin of the imposing mech.

"So ends my message, Inheritor. there are only two things left to do and they are yours to complete. The first is to create the connection to the mech and the second is to change your physical avatar to be different than your digital, which will stop them from picking you from a crowd with facial recognition."

"final words of mine are this. Always remember me and make me proud, Lillianna milli falkonsy a name I will give to my soul inheritor."

'How did she-'

Asking the question in my head, the screen shuts down seemingly for good.

FFFFFCH

I Quickly look behind me as the mech, BXs cockpit opens to show a sitting human-ish impression made of some kind of gel and she took a kneeling position

"//CLIME IN TO BEGIN THE LINK AND START THE REDESIGN//"

Without a second to lose for the new experience, I hop in and twist to sit down. Once sat down I saw and felt the gel first snuggle up to me as a seat that readjusted to a new person sitting on it and then enveloped me as a protective bubble and shock absorption. I calmed myself and closed my eyes.

"Link Start!" always wanted to say that~.

*FLASH*

A bright light shoots through me and when the light fades away I see my naked body in front of me with one glaring oversight I never noticed.

I HAVE A DICK !?!?!?!?!? 'yay I have one still'

Along with all the normal female parts I have I didn't notice the little wiggler that ain't little.

*ahem* 

where were we? ah!

Yes, we were talking about the customizations I'm gonna do!

My current body is about 13 years old as it looks so I'm uping the age a bit to 16 and adjust everything accordingly, And by accordingly I mean by making 'certain parts more 'mature'. Make the face cuter by make enlarging the eyes a tad and making the expression softer. and giving myself more hair and arranging it into twin-tails. Making the skin whiter with cute rosy cheeks but darken the face, arms and legs to leave the torso a paler tone. And finally, make both eyes and hair jet black but make my right eye a luminous emerald green and have the same green for some of the strands of hair, but making the hair tips golden blonde.

DONE~!

HAHA!! I look lovely!! 

While I am appreciating myself some would say too much, I am also going through the final stages of linking and calibration.

"//LINKING COMPLETE//"

"//READY FOR FIRST TAKE-OFF FOR LIVE TESTING//"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 is on Patreon and ko-fi~!

:3 ;P

6