Prologue
28 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nice to meet you. My name is Flint Howling. 29 years old, an average person who is doing his job at yelling at teenagers and make them guilt trip themselves. Of course, it is not that I hate children or anything but it would be a shame if they grow up into irrational adults causing more trouble to the community and as a teacher I am responsible as one of many role models.

"As I said at the beginning of the year and every now and then. Time management is very VERY important in your life but you guys decided to just put it aside, but that doesn't matter since teenagers always rebel, not listening to adults and trying something stupid themselves.", said Flint who was sitting with his legs crosses in front of a group of kneeling students.

sighs "If you guys don't care about it now then I suggest you are prepared when shit hits the fan such as incoming project deadline and final exams...", thuds Some students now hugging their heads and started to whimper on the floor.

"Of course some of you haven't even started or read the criteria yet, but do not give up. getting a 30 or even 20 is much better than 0 after all. Stop playing around and get serious. This is your last year and you will have 3 months after the exam that you can fool around until a piece of crap called university slaps your faces."

Flint rolled his blazer sleeve and looks at the time. "It's 16:30, gentlemen. The consultant time is over. I'll be reading and replying to emails from 7 to 9 pm as always. I hope you put in your best effort during the remaining time of your high school." After the students left the room, Flint started to pack up his laptop and stationaries inside his briefcase.

He stopped by his most visited cafe to get his coffee on his way home. '17:06. 12 minutes until I reached my apartment. 30 minutes rest and 22 minutes for dinner before—." Flint stopped walking as a figure leapt out from the bush and runs past him. He looked back and saw a black cat that doesn't seem to belong in this area running down the footpath, disappearing around the corner.

vrooooooooooms A strange sound reached Flint right ear causing him to turn his head to the alley. An oval-shaped hole was standing right next to him, the air around it seems to be sucked inside that portal. 'Don't mind it. There is nothing there if you think there is nothing there...' Immediately, the portal expanded and a strong gust of wind carried Flint and his belongings into the unknown.

"Isekai fiction writers, you piece of shits!!!" 

At 17:09 Friday, 13 September 2049, Flint Howling has been migrated into Sky Archipelago by a random portal.

6