Ch. 2: The Beginning
1.8k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he was sent outside the temporary dimension Noitra made, Asper fell unconscious.

Waking up, he scratched his head.

[Initializing System]

[1% 4%..]

'Well then, since I was reincarnated, let's see what we have to work with.'

Feeling himself up, he looked down to see rough green skin, he was covered with dirt and was wearing only a loincloth. 

His nails were dark as coal and he lacked hair.

'Well fuck, I guess I'm a goblin now.'

[33% 48%..]

I have the latent power of that Goddess now, there's no way'

Wondering if he was going to stay a goblin, he quickly let go of such thoughts looking around.

It was the pitch black abyss again.

[62% 80%..]

'Does this "system" have any functions right now?'

'Well, I guess it's still starting up'

[94% 98% 99%.... 100%]

[Hello Asper Shinomura, this is the remnant of the Goddess Noitra's will.]

'What?'

[By this time, she has most likely been killed, and so you will be sent to another world for the time being.]

'She's already briefed me on that, can you send me?'

[Yes, decide where you'd like to start. Listed locations will only be places you'd be able to survive fairly certainly, I hope you understand. You can only do this once, so choose wisely.]

[Locations:
Elven Forest
The Underdark
Ghoran Desert]

'How would a goblin survive in a desert?'

[.]

'Well then, I guess I'll start in the forest.'

[Understood.]

With that, Asper felt his every fiber being deconstructed, though the pain was mitigated and he eventually felt nothing. 

..

He woke up in darkness again, but this time it was not pure darkness as it was before, he could see a light. Before anything, he subconsciously thought 'status' and a light purple window suspended in the air appeared.

-
[Status]
Name: Asper Shinomura
Current Alias: []
Gender: Male 
Lv: 1
Race: Lesser Goblin
Class: [/]

HP: 14/20
MP: 0/0
Strength: 6
Dexterity: 5
Constitution: 4
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 2
Charisma: 0

Body Skills: Grunt (Lv. 1), Lesser Club Mastery (Lv. 1)
Soul Skills: Soul Extraction (Lv. ?), Soul Manipulation (Lv. ?), Blood Extraction (Lv. ?), Blood Vault (Lv. ?)
-

Trying to speak, all that came out was grumbles. It seemed goblins were not born with functional vocal chords for common speech.

"Grr, raugh, rg, rr"

The grunts echoed throughout the walls.

His abilities looked as if they were purely meant to be used on others, but he could not see life anywhere in his current vicinity.

Not giving any care to his current body, he ran towards the only light he saw.

Feeling his disgusting small feet on the jagged floor of what seemed to be a cave. After a minute, the light grew more and more, his feet bled but that did not matter. Eventually, he saw outside.

It was a beautiful luscious forest, but what he was that was even more beautiful was the spring near the entrance of the cave he had just exited. Particularly, bathing in it, what seemed to be a young female dark elf with perfectly smooth brown skin that shone.

She had long white hair, her eyes were amber, and her form was beautiful.

Asper looked at himself, his ragged inhuman form, and then he looked back at the young woman.

'Thank God my contractor is the Goddess of thievery."

What should Asper do to the woman?
  • Steal the woman's body
  • Enslave Her
  • Attempt to communicate with her (Not Recommended)
  • Run into the forest how he is
Total voters: 25 · This poll was closed on Jun 23, 2021 08:03 PM.
23