Chapter 3
271 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finding the goblins' place was not as difficult as you might expect. Maybe Ryo was helped by the exact location on the ad. But it does not matter.

The important fact is that a group of six goblins sit over a fire in a circle and bake what looks like a human hand. Ryo was slightly surprised to see it, and his stomach grumbled slightly. And there was a bad taste in Ryo's mouth.

Goblins are small green creatures just over a meter tall. They have very bony hands and are wearing a leather loincloth. And next to them are rusty short swords. They all stare hungry at the hand that probably belonged to a woman ... because it was quite distinctive in shape. However, now that it is slightly burnt, it is difficult to judge. The goblins have their gritty faces with many sharp teeth sticking out of their mouths. And with big ears, they sit and wait to die .... food.

(Ryo)-,,Okay, I have no chance of fighting them directly. I don't have a way to check their level, but they definitely don't have a second level. I'm guessing .... um .... I have to think. "

Ryo first thinks about his "Fire Magic" skill. In fact, Ryo realized that he was not limited to "Fireball". Because if that were the case then the skill would be called "Fireball", not Fire Magic. Besides, the fireball was only created because he imagined it and carefully drained the mana flow and directed it to his right hand.

So if the exercise of magic is to visualize and concentrate magic power. The possibilities of using fire magic are almost endless. However, when the fire magic is level 1, it refers to the effectiveness and power of the fire. So Ryo, remembering that he has little mana, but before approaching the current location, did not check the mana cost for the fire spells. With full mane now, Ryo tries to figure out a way to use fire magic to kill or at least seriously injure him at the same time. All six goblins.

After a long while, Ryo came up with a plan. He rules fire magic, and goblins sit close to fire. So Ryo plans to turn their bonfire into a bomb.

(Ryo)-,,Okay .... let's try ... Deidar, cross your fingers ... Okay .... heh, ... art is an explosion."-think Ryo

Ryo directed his hand towards the fire and visualized an exploding fire that shoots flames in all directions. And sets fire to all six goblins who are on fire after a second. Then Ryo imagined the scene over and over again. And again he directed the magic towards the hand and then towards the fire. It really was a strange feeling, as if something had sprung out of his hand and flew very fast towards the fire.

And moments later you could only hear .....

BOOOOOMMM!!!

The fire around which the goblins sat first began to show signs of a sudden increase in flames. As a result, the goblins were slightly blinded and burned. However, they were unable to escape when the fire dropped to a flame of several centimeters in seconds. It would explode in a moment, like an explosion of a hydrate, but at a height of less than two meters. To cover six goblins later, like falling water. Which set fire to the goblins who are trying hard to put out the flames. Which slowly charcoal their skin and boil their internal organs.

Ryo didn't even realize when a very angry smile appeared on his face. Full of satisfaction and excited by hurting other beings. And then, Ryo said with an evil smile after seeing the system message.

Killed 5 Goblins got 125 XP.

 

The host level rises. (2 -> 5)

(Ryo)-jare...jare...So one of them survived ...

Ryo said as he slowly walks over to the charred goblins lying to the ground and sees one still alive. Trying to get up, but falling before he has time to get more than five centimeters.

(Ryo)-Hehe ... Lucky you, you can help me check something.

Ryo said, looking superior and arrogant. On the goblin whose face he now put his foot on.

(Ryo)-Okay, let's check the status and whether mana regenerates after promotion.

Nazwa Ryotaro
LVL 5
Mana 30/30
STR 11
VIT 9
AGI 12
DEX 12
INT 14
CHA 56,5

(Ryo)-Yes ... Mana regenerates after I level up ... So what do you say little mongrel ... Help me check how much mana the fireball uses ... What? ... You will do it ... Thanks .... You're amazing. Thanks man ... Now don't move ... not that you can .... you will feel something like biting a mosquito ... Haha ...

Ryo then tried to generate fireballs, and to his surprise. It took much less time than when he destroyed the anthill. Now even though it still had some resistance, it was much smoother. As if he had gone through a deep dream once, and now he was coming back. It's not perfect, but better than the first time he walked. Ryo realized that the mana adapts to his body and with each use, the snow road is easier to walk.

Then Ryo stepped back and chewed the fireballs right in the goblin's face. Which exploded upon impact, but instead of tearing apart fragments. The fireball seemed to have charred the fragments before they could be blown up into the air. And in the place of the goblin's head, a small crater was formed, black with soot and smelling of burn.

(Ryo)-Thanks for your help ... Now let's see how much it cost me, considering I was injecting mane into my hand for five seconds.

Nazwa Ryotaro
LVL 5
Mana 22/30
STR 11
VIT 9
AGI 12
DEX 12
INT 14
CHA 56,5

(Ryo)-Okay, I was using mana for five seconds, a fairly standard mana speed, without my intervention to make it flow faster or slower. So I used eight mana in five seconds. Which gives us per second .... er ... 1.6 .... about ... So 1.6 mana per second. System, can I ask you to add this indicator to the status?

....

...

..

(Ryo)-Maybe let's check from what I can see. The announcements are limited to leveling up and killing and getting Xp. Show Status.

Nazwa Ryotaro
LVL 5
Mana 22/30
STR 11
VIT 9
AGI 12
DEX 12
INT 14
CHA 56,5

(Ryo)-Nothing!!...Heh...Means I have a very basic system that keeps track of my progress. And allowing me to create new skills and magic for points. I know I can't go without points because I tried to create mind magic and it didn't work ... Wait ... Skill show.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 1
.............. ...............
Skill Points 6

(Ryo)-Nice ... Good will use skill points in fire magic. Because it's better to focus on perfecting one. And how to exceed the level of ten skills. Then I will think about another one. good plan.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 7
.............. ...............
Skill Points 0

Ryo later noticed that it was on his Guild membership card. A message showed up to come to the headquarters for the reward and if he could get goblin ears. The guild will pay a supplement to the reward.

(Ryo)-Fuck...They could have said ... fucking ... sooner ... I would have ... I don't know ... learned magic ... earth ... bones .... I don't fucking know ... something that would let me liquidate them without burning them ... Although I could center the fire in my finger by creating a fire laser ... yes ... remembering. To the "fireball", "fire trap" list, add a Dragon Ball-style fire laser ... For the next mission.

Then, slightly nervous, Ryo headed back to the guild to receive his reward. But he didn't care at all that something had changed about him after the first kill.

8