Chapter 2
377 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryo)-Okay ... I'll take a walk and see if there's an entrance fee or if I'm going over the fence ... Which is very high, so ... FUCK.

Ryo dusted off dust and brown hair. Luckily his white shirt is still not that dirty. And he can go to the gate without looking like a beggar.

Ryo walks up a bit from the side of the wall, and sees a carriage that was driving along the road as he had been checking the road earlier.

The carriage was richly adorned with numerous gold ornaments, in general it looked like a Victorian gilded carriage pulled by horse-like dragons. The creatures were horse-shaped, but overgrown with a bone exoskeleton with a lizard-like skull on its face. Besides, they had many gilded decorations, like blankets on their backs and golden handles clamped in their mouths.

Ignoring the carriage and the middle entrance where the carriages stopped for checks. On the right side of the road, there was a really large queue in which, dressed in modest clothes, leather armor and generally not Scottish clothes, people, elves and half people stood in line to enter the city. On the left side of the carriage, on the other hand, there was only one person who appeared to be noble, dressed in a red-gold noble robe. Who didn't even notice the guards. But it just passed away as if nothing had happened. That was Ryo's goal.

Ryo noticed that the noble in question had under his expensive cloak, clothes. A white shirt similar to it, but the collar pattern was a bit different. But that's not a problem, Ryo had a plan and he'll do it right now.

(Ryo)-,,They say the dumbest ideas are the best. Let's check it."-think Ryo

Ryo walking towards the city border crossing for the nobles. He tried to walk unsteadily and kept mumbling to himself, incomprehensible to others. Overall he looked like he was very drunk.

The guards noticed him, but did not move an inch. They just analyzed his appearance and the simple fact that they hadn't blocked his way as he passed them. Ryo felt his plan was successful. However, by accident he ran into a silver armor with a golden lion emblem on a black background. However, Ryo quickly corrected himself, giving the security guard a little push in a mock drunken tone.

(Ryo)-Don't touch me, you don't know who I am ....

The guard didn't react to Ryo's sudden attack. But he was still standing still, refraining from commenting. Meanwhile, Ryo was slowly still drunk as he walked towards the city center.

And before Ryo disappeared into the crowd of people, he could hear the pissed off comment from the guard.

(Guard)- Fucking Noble Shit....*he spat*!!

As Ryo was out of sight of the guards, he straightened and smugly walked down the street, looking around the street.

(Ryo)-,, Hahaha....I can't believe it worked !!! ... The stupidest ideas are the best !!! .... Okay ... And now to ... Gui .... Girls with cat ears .... I'm at home !!! ;D... But seriously I am looking for a guild to fight against time."-think Ryo

Ryo looked around the street and admired the overall classic look of the fantasy town. He saw elves, people, girls with cat ears. However, he tried not to look at people so as not to provoke a fight. With his poor level.

The street that Ryo walked was filled with shops, restaurants, tavernas and many other businesses. Luckily everything was in Ryo's mother tongue so he didn't worry about having to learn a new language.

Finding the guild building wasn't hard. It is one of the newest structures on the main street, and there are many signs that show the way. So it's very easy to join a guild if you don't keep watching sexy girls in skimpy fantasy armor pass by.

Ryo noticed that people were keeping a distance from him, at first he thought it was his unattractive face. However, after seeing a nobleman much more handsome than him, whom they treat similarly. Ryo understood that because of his formal attire, other people mistook him for nobility. Well then, at least Ryo can easily walk down the street. No unpleasant glances in his aimed.

As Ryo entered the huge Guild building, he noticed many people entering with sacks or bags from which blood was leaking more than once. However, people walking with goods walked on a special carpet that magically removed bloody marks.

In the guild building there were plenty of people of many races and all kinds of armor. There was even one lizard man wearing bone armor ... better not know which ones.

However, the division was clearly visible, adventurers in more expensive armor ... golden ... or sparkling with fire or other element. They pushed the inferiors away from each other, and you could even see a boy in leather armor being pulled out by two high-ranking adventurers in black metal armor.

Luckily, the registration window didn't have any customers. So, Ryo immediately approached and for a brief moment admired the beautiful elf with dark tanned skin. Having a beautiful pair of large, firm breasts protruding gently from her official attire. Consisting of a slightly tight gray shirt and black tight pants that appeared to be made of very small black scales.

The very face of the elf was really beautiful. She had beautiful, slightly purple eyes and pale white hair lowered. And she greeted him with a benevolent smile.

(Sif)-Hello mr in the "Holy Sword" adventurers' guild. My name is Sif and I will serve you, my lord. Would you like to register?

Ryo made up a plausible story on his way to registration, but tried not to say that he was a noble. Even though she treats him that way. But he won't tell her the truth.

(Ryo)-Yes ... I would like to register but my level is very low for most of my life. My father trained me in business matters, and now he has sent me, Im leveling to meet his standards.

After a short story, Sif understood his message. She thought he was the son of a nobleman who focused on his son's theoretical learning and neglected his leveling. To avoid embarrassment, he sent him anonymously to the guild to carry out missions and return home when he reached the appropriate level. This is a common practice among nobles, and it is not uncommon for young nobles to die in such cases. However, there is nothing she can do.

(Sif)-I understand ... So I will try to keep this part of the registration confidential. So please complete this document for now.

Ryo looked at the document, but luckily it didn't require any statistics. So Ryo doesn't have to be that ashamed of it, more like coming up with level 2.

Name Ryotaro
Class: Mage
Title ....
Status ...

There were also many points in the document about health, affiliation, experience and much more. However, Ryo completed most of the documents, but he also left blank.

Sif took the papers and after reading them, then stashed them and took out the membership card and handed it to him. There was a picture of him on the card, which appeared as soon as he took it in his hand. In addition to his name, there was a title column with Rank F underneath. And the current excerpt was 0.0000 Gold.

(Sif)-I regret to inform you that our current level meter has been spoiled by the young adventurer. So please come here in a week's level verification and then we'll be leveling your adventurer in terms of your level and skill.

(Sif)-So I regret to ask you to complete F-rank tasks until you re-verify.

As Sif said that, she winked knowingly at Ryo. Saying yes, his reputation will remain intact and he will be able to level up.

(Ryo)-Heh...Okey..I wait...Thanks no less for your help.

(Sif)- No problem, my lord. On the right side is the task board and please come to me with your chosen one. And I'll be your private consultant because there are no new clients anyway. And the other consultants are busy.

Later, the matter went quite quickly, Ryo chose the Goblin extermination missions in the forest near the city. And after thanking Sif, he headed back toward the gate. Ryo must kill ten goblins, and his membership card does not just count the number of enemies killed. But it also allows you to leave the city in and out of the city for free. Luckily for Ryo, the guards had been changed, and now there were completely different guards at the gate. So Ryo can go hunting without any problems.

10