Chapter 1
637 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryotaro was the only personal memory in his head when he woke up in the woods at the foot of the city.

Ryo was dressed in a white elegant short-sleeved shirt with dark knitwear and black Nike shoes. He is currently sitting on the ground, leaning against a tree, trying to wait out his headache. Which after a while begins to give way and Ryo opens his eyes and finally starts thinking louder and talking to himself aloud.

(Ryo)-Aaa ... Fuck ... Where the fuck am I? .... The forest .... these strange trees? ...... Forest road, traces of .... wooden wheels .... Okey ... .And the city .... medieval ... carriages ..... wait lizardmen ... ????

Ryo started to look around and turned his attention to the forest first. Which, although familiar in appearance, had completely unknown species of trees, and on the ground many strange plants, like blue mushrooms, grew.

Then on the forest road, which was still wet, so it probably rained. However, the marks on it, apart from footprints, had marks of wooden wheels, not tires. So only when he saw along the road, not far away, the city. From far away, Ryo saw a person with a lizard head following some richly dressed human. However, the distance and the fact that the two were entering the city prevented him from seeing.

(Ryo)-Okey...Since my ass hurts from what I'm sitting on, it's not a dream. So ... hehehe ... the wish came true. But I guess I clearly wished to go to the BNHA or DC world. But I won't complain .... the fantasy world can also be ... Magic is cool.

Ryo looked around the way and saw that there was a carriage going a long way to him, but it was really far away. And there is no one around him and maybe a moment to wonder what to do next and not to worry that someone thinks of him as a haunted person because he talks to himself.

(Ryo)-Okay ... rule number 1. When you enter the new world. Check if you have cheats.

(Ryo)-Let's start with the system .... So show Status.

Name Ryotaro
LVL 1
Mana 10/10
STR 7
VIT 5
AGI 8
DEX 8
INT 10
CHA 56

Ryo understood more or less statistics for his level, although he had no comparison. However, the Charisma statistic is high, although taking into account the not-so-attractive appearance and slightly muscular figure. Ryo guessed that the CHA statistic was related to external appearance and from the fact that Ryo was ugly. It is only this statistic that is independent of the level, and depending on an action such as an accident or cultivation, some energy may decrease or increase. And these stats may include speech, etiquette, and clothing. After all, some nobles, even though they are fat, will find a sexy woman when they are rich. Who only looks at the money, but still manages it.

(Ryo)-Okay, we have the first step ... although now the puppy will probably kill me with a bite. But I don't know.

(Ryo)-This may be due to the lack of an HP belt. That despite the poor statistics, the method of killing me is the same as for the previous world. However, from what I feel, my skin seems to be softer.

(Ryo)-Okay .... maybe right now .... Show your inventory!

...

..

.

(Ryo)-Okey...No reaction .... So the version without equipment ... Maybe now yes...

..

Shop

.....

...

Quest

..

.

(Ryo)-Okay .... very limited this system. However, since there are no such facilities. Maybe so. Show Skills!!

Name Skill Level
.........................  
Skill Points 1

(Ryo)-Okay. I'm going somewhere ... I think I've seen it somewhere ... Maybe a classic visualization and repeating the same thing over and over in my mind ... Good plan.

Then Ryo with his open palm at face level. He began to imagine fireballs in his hand and tried to feel anything in his body. At first it was a little shiver, barely perceptible. After a while, however, the brow felt like from his chest ... the forehead seemed to be flowing down his shoulder at a very high speed. He's brow as if electricity is flowing in his veins, something hard to describe in words. However, when he slowly opened his eyes, he saw ... a fireball that looked completely different than he imagined a fireball. In Ryo's head, he imagined a fireball levitating above his hand. However, now he sees that the fireball lies in his hand and gives off pleasant warmth.

Then turn around on the opposite side of the road. He threw fireballs like a ball at the nearby anthill.

As soon as Ryo did so, the anthill exploded as if five strong firecrackers were thrown into it. And it blew up the remains of the helminth into the air, and now there was a burning smell in the air.

(Ryo)-Okay ... I understand the system now. But...

Killed 4321 Kings Ants received 43 XP. (1 ant = 0.1XP)

(Ryo)-Okay now I'm curious ... Show your skills.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 1
.............. ...............
Skill Points 1

(Ryo)-Okay, let's see the Status increase, regarding the level increase and I'm going to see if I can get to the city somehow.

Name Ryotaro
LVL 2
Mana 20/10
STR 8
VIT 6
AGI 9
DEX 9
INT 11
CHA 56

(Ryo)-Okay, I have a basis, for now I will go to town and try to find guilds or something like that. I don't want to sleep outside, luckily it's only midday. Judging by the sun ... two suns ... Fuck ...

13