Chapter 4
239 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo easily crossed the city limits showing guild cards and quickly headed to Sif. Which as soon as she saw him, from the break room to which the door had been opened. She put down the tea and gestured for Ryo to follow her.

Sif took him to one of the vacant booths, or small offices. Which were separated from other rooms only by wooden, Japanese walls. Inside was a desk, and two Victorian ornate oak chairs.

(Sif)-Please sit down, Mr. Ryotaro.

Ryo sat down in front of the beautiful dark elf and lightly admired her chest. Taking out a guild card when she asked.

(Sif)-For defeating a small group of goblins raiding Lone Wanderers. The guild offers 2 silver coins. Unless you have the alchemical syntax obtained during the task.

(Ryo)-Unfortunately ... It was my first time and I didn't know there was an additional reward for goblin ears. And I used too destructive magic to prevent me from obtaining the materials.

(Sif)-Hmmm....I understand ... From the completed documents you stated that you are a magician. And if I may ask what element do you specialize in.

(Ryo)-Currently, I am perfectly fine in the fire element, however, according to the rules given to me by my master. I can develop other branches of magic, but only when they reach an advanced or master level in a given element.

(Sif)-Advanced level ?? ... Sorry, sir. But do you know the measurements here for spell power, magic and skill?

(Ryo)-Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Master, Adept, Mage, Great Mage, Legendary Mage ???

Sif gave Ryo a lightly whispering look, then remembered some of the eccentric magicians. And she replied quietly.

(Sif)-Mr.Ryotaro...With all due respect, your master. He probably measured your abilities to his own standards. Which is not bad, however, if you tell the salesperson that you are an advanced magician, he may not take you seriously or be kind to you. As your consultant, could I explain to you the more common register of levels used in our country?

(Ryo)-,,As if I was lying to her, but I have no better idea for acquiring knowledge. And I will not play an idiot who does not know the basics of this world."-think Ryo.

(Ryo)-I listen...

(Sif)-So, after completing full registration. The Lord will be given a new function that will show us all your skills. For example, a "fireball" spell. A first level spell from the fire magic category. And a magician who has such a spell is considered a magician with a level of 1 upwards. This basic spell is given to a person after receiving a class. or after acquiring any other. Can apply for class change with a guild member with a priest class. Another spell of fire mage is meteor shower. Very strong high level spell and is possessed by mage with levels 40+.

(Ryo)-Or simply put. Everyone has a class ...

(Sif)-You can have more active classes, but you need to complete a dungeon. However, in some cases it is required to conquer the dungeon several times as only one party member receives the mentioned reward.

(Ryo)-,,So my system doesn't fit very well into this world system .... Haha ... I don't give a damn about that. Means I can be stronger ... I just have to come up with a class that will justify my various skills ... hmmm ...."-think Ryo

(Ryo)-Yes...Each class has a level indicator, and every few levels someone gets new skills ... Heh ... that's weird.

(Sif)-??

(Ryo)-My master has trained me in many ways and all the skills I have acquired through mana work and manipulation. It is true that I have failed many times, but I am sufficiently proficient in mana. In order not to have to wait for the next level to have the given skill. However, the strength of spells depends on the level, which is why I'm here.

Sif looked at Ryo slightly in admiration, then shook herself and turned into a professional expression again.

(Sif)-I understand ... So your master, they say simply, respectfully. He trained you in very difficult secrets. Which are not generally available, which is understandable. However, I don't see a problem when you submit your registration completely, or we'll only see skills up to your magician level. Or we'll see all your skills. There hasn't been a case like this yet, so that's all I can do. Now do you have any questions?

(Ryo)-Not that, there is plenty of time until the evening. And I can come again if I can complete my missions. But that's it.

(Sif)-I understand, so please come again. And if you rutted on goblin extermination missions, inform you that the price for one goblin ear is 20 copper coins.

(Ryo)-Thank you, goodbye.

(Sif)-Goodbye, mr. Ryotaro.

 

Then Ryo left the Guild and as he walked down the street, he thought.

(Ryo)-,, Fuck...I hate formal conversations, it's so .... inconvenient ... Heh ... can check what the equipment is for."-think Ryo.

Ryo was walking down the street and looking for a magic equipment store. And looking around, he saw that on the tavern door there was information that the price of one night with a meal was 50 copper coins. So Ryo knew he had 1 silver and 50 copper coins to buy. However, he doubts that he could buy it for such a low valuable.

However, Ryo decided to go in and at least check the precious one. To be able to buy the mentioned equipment in the future.

Ryo walked into a store that had a broom and a cauldron and a few wands on display. Ryo had a nice reference to Harry Potter when he looked at the exhibits and thought before he came in.

(Ryo)-,,Maybe if there are flying brooms, maybe I will find a Quidditch and make some gold in sports ... Hehe ... it would be fun..for me."

Ryo spotted another busty dark elf at the checkout, dressed in classic witch clothes. Consisting of a black cloak and a witch's hat of the same color. The woman had beautiful red hair and chestnut eyes, and her skin was quite dark. Which made her look really attractive in Ryo's eyes.

The Store itself was filled with cauldrons, potions, staffs, small wands, small accessories, bombs and many other magical items. The store was really big and resembled an enormous market than a fantasy store. Ryo figured maybe he'd entered a high-end store or maybe it was just the best company in town. Which can afford such a large assortment.

However, from what Ryo sees, most of the people here. He stands in line and waits for the individual help of an elf woman. And only a few people browse the assortment without its help.

Ryo walks towards the shelf with magic wands, while watching the exhibitions. I really wish he had "judgment". And remembering this, he promised that the first skill point he could make. He would use  on " the skill judgment".

However, after quickly reading the inscriptions on the potions, as this shelf was on the way to the wands. Ryo went to the wands, however, after seeing the precious ... 12 golden montets. And it was the cheapest costum, he went to the wands that had been pulled alive from Harry Potter. Because on them the valuable was much lower.

Here the precious ones were more affordable for Ryo. The most expensive wand of this type cost 50 pieces of silver, and the cheapest… well, 1 silver coin.

Ryo took the wand in his hand. And he felt a little stronger .... a wave of strength grew over him ... which made him smile ... but a reminder that he was buying the cheapest wand in the store. It spoiled the mood.

The rod looked quite simple, it was made of dark oak, and, according to the description on the tag, it has a core made of a strand of a single-horn's heart. Perfect for transmutation.

[https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/736268239054217704/]

Ryo looked at his wand, he thought to himself. laughing to himself.

(Ryo)-,,You are a Wizzard Ryo.... Who i am?....Wizzard Ryo....Hahaha....".

After choosing his wand, Ryo went to the second box office, where a very old woman of dwarven breed stood. She had a really scary teacher's face, black hair in a bun and black eyes. The woman didn't even look at Ryo, took the wand out of his hand and wrote something in the book. And she took a silver coin. Ryo poured mane into a card and asked for one silver coin. Which appeared in his hand. And there is a number of one silver mount left on the card. And after paying, Ryo left the store, reminding himself that he had not taken the task. He was walking back to the guild. And in the meantime, a second after leaving the store, Ryo received a notification.

Wand purchased x1. Display a description? Y / N.

This was something new for Ryo. So there is no judgment skill. But the items he has can be checked like in the game. But he has no inventory so this is limited to what he is carrying. Although maybe there are magic rings .... I mean are Ryo saw them on display at a store ... Whatever.

(Ryo)-Sure...

Name Rank Level Effects Description
Oak wand F 3  +5 INT. + 5 max mana Basic wand made of oak wood and unicorn heart monofilament.

(Ryo)-,,Kind of a weak wand, but for someone with my level. It is perfect, for a while ... I wonder if it can be sold?"-think Ryo

6