Chapter 5
234 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time, Ryo found missions on the bulletin board to exterminate a larger group of goblins. According to the information, the group of goblins consists of 5 to 10 individuals. Who are hunting the farmers, on the farm on the other side of town, meaning the second entrance gate, lie in front of the gate through which Ryo entered town earlier.

Ryo, looking at the two suns, guessed he had a few more hours to go to night. And it's probably around five o'clock. So he has time to complete missions and earn an overnight stay for a few days.

Ryo, after accepting his mission with Sif, made his way down the road and entered a daily-use store along the way. And he poured a kitchen knife for 10 copper coins and a small leather bag for another 15 copper coins. Which left exactly 75 copper coins in his card. Which he had to stay for one night. Ryo sincerely hopes to get the job done and win the prize without worrying about accommodation.

Ryo calmly left the city after showing his membership card and headed towards the farms, which were not far away.

It was a typical farm with many fields and lots of wooden plank or clay buildings. This view gave a fresh rural view with a large mill on the radar. A really beautiful sight, however .... it stinks ... yes ... it stinks .... Ryo was standing near the pig pasture. At the edge of a farm at the foot of the city, where a large group of goblins is said to be roaming.

Ryo walking through the forest that lay right next to the pig pasture. He wished he had used one skill point to fly ... another point to remember for Ryo. And so Ryo wandered through the woods until he heard the sounds of food ... very rough, messy eating.

Ryo crept to the right place to get a better overview of the situation. And he saw a group of eight goblins, one of them eating a pig's leg. He had a steel short sword with no signs of rust. Probably stolen from a dead adventurer, or simply stolen from a merchant caravan. Ryo wasn't sure, but it was the leader.

Ryo currently has 30 mana, which is only enough for six fireballs. However, this is not enough for a group of eight goblins. Ryo needs to think ....

Ryo was really close to the pig pasture, so after you had figured out your plan. He took a nearby stone and chewed it hard towards the pasture. And to his luck, the stone hit next to the pigs. However, it was enough because the pigs started making noise as a result of this action. What took note were the leaders of the goblins. Who ordered four goblins to go and check in a strange language. So only the leader and three goblins remained in the camp. Two of them beat each other and generally roll on the ground. And one is standing in front of the leader and talking to him.

(Ryo)-,,Show Time!!"-think Ryo.

Ryo ran to the right of the goblin leader. And he directed his wand at the goblin in front of the leader. And he fired fireballs straight at the goblin's legs, tearing off the entire bottom half of the goblin. These monsters are inherently hypersensitive to fire. A fireball on the 6th level of fire magic. It is really powerful against goblins. The bottom half of the goblin has been literally incinerated. And before he fell to the ground. Ryo fired another one in the goblin leader who, seeing the goblin's condition, stood up and was about to scream. When the fireball hit his lower half and did the same as his companion. As a result, the goblin leader fell next to the other wounded goblin. And they both lay groaning in pain and slowly dying of the hemorrhage.

Again, an angry smile appeared on Ryo's lips. As he looked at the two goblins that he had upon seeing his wounded comrades. They got up and attacked. Ryo knew he had about 20 mana because after getting two kills he didn't advance. So first he fired fireballs at the goblin closest to him. The fireball of which also broke off his legs, causing him to fall to the ground. As a result, the goblin following him fell stumbling over the body of his companion.

Ryo walked slowly towards the goblin, laughing terrifyingly as he thought of a way to kill the fourth goblin.

(Ryo)-haha ... Goblins are really stupid ... But useful ... like to play with a green friend ... something penetrating ... so I can kill a few at once. Saving mana for someone at my level is important ... Maybe just one point off the list ... Haha ...

Ryo aimed his wand a few centimeters above the goblin, which was slowly rising. And while the goblin tried to straighten up, Ryo directed the mane to his wand. And he was visualizing a fire laser in his head, more like a beam. Which flies out of the tip of the wand and flies towards the goblin's head.

And as soon as the goblin straightened and stood on the line of fire. Ryo released a spell, and a fiery beam of five centimeters in diameter flew from his wand. however, seeing that the beam was still taking mane away, Ryo broke the spell. The radius was thus three meters long. And after burning a five-centimeter hole of fire. Which shortened the radius to a few centimeters below three meters. And the rest of the beam hit the ground behind the goblin and dug a deep little tunnel .... A really powerful spell.

Ryo understood that goblins are weak and have a high susceptibility to fire. And earth is earth, so the ray could burn a hole anyway. But if he were fighting something other than a goblin, something less stupid. The fight could be more difficult. However, that doesn't change the fact that Ryo is laughing like a psychopath at the moment.

(Ryo)-Muhaha...Fuck yea...Let's call it "Firebeam" ... not original ... But always.

Then Ryo saw that the other four had not returned yet. Ryo decided to get the sword of the goblin leader and it was heavy, but not enough for Ryo to have trouble picking it up.

Then Ryo rushed to the goblin leader, put his foot on the goblin's neck, and raised his sword above his head. Ready for a horizontal cut.

Ryo laughed then said in a mock grave voice.

(Ryo)-Isn't it a problem for me to fool around a bit? Yes ... haha..

(Ryo)-By virtue of a busty elf woman. I, enforcer Ryotaro Zangetsu, find you guilty of the theft and murder of the people of this kingdom. Any last words?

The leader of the goblins only growled in hatred, breaking even the language block.

(Leader Goblins)-Glar...

(Ryo)-May be.

Snip!!

And the goblin was decapitated, and Ryo smirked strangely and then with a little less enthusiasm, but still smiling, he approached each goblin and decapitated them.

Killed 4 Goblins got 100 XP.

 

The host level rises. (5 -> 7)

Ryo laughed at the announcements and summed up the situation by mimicking the voice of one anime character.

(Ryo)-I'm Goblin Slayer....haha...

Then Ryo, surprised that the other four hadn't come back yet, walked over to each goblin head and cut off their ears. The adventurers' work is less colorful than anime and films show

Then Ryo made his way slowly towards the pasture and walking there finding no threats. He looked at his skills.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 7
.............. ...............
Skill Points 2

(Ryo)-Maybe I should ....

Crack!!

One goblin suddenly jumped out of the bushes and stuck a rusty sword into his left leg ... which made Ryo scream.

(Ryo)-Aaaaa...Motherfucker!!!

Then Ryo, not knowing what got into him, grabbed the goblin by the neck of the shocked by Ryo's reaction. He created fireballs in his left hand because he dropped his sword as a result of the attack. And he grabbed the goblin by the neck with his right hand. And visualizing the image of the blast of flames, Ryo breathed the fire straight into the Goblin's mouth. Burning it from the inside and charring its insides until the goblin disintegrated into liquid. Under the influence of a sudden rush of flames.

The whole situation lasted a few seconds and it was enough for Ryo to hear three goblins running towards him. Ryo was angry and seeing them running at varying intervals. Ryo concentrated on the mana, despite the colossal pain, and made a fiery whip. That came out of his hand and like the Whiplash from Marvel. Swing over and overwhelmed three goblins and a few trees. Then he fell to the ground and heard the announcement.

Killed 4 Goblins got 100 XP.

 

The host level rises. (7 -> 8)

(Ryo)-Great...Heh...Fucking Goblins...Eeee....

Ryo crawled over to a nearby freshly cut tree and leaned back, pulled up his leg and saw a really nasty stab wound.

(Ryo)-Because of these motherfuckers, I'm gonna have to use skill points on healing magic...Fucking Goblins!!

Then Ryo focuses, despite the overwhelming pain. And he imagines his wound to close and heals over and over again. Directing the mane towards the wound.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 7
Regeneration Magic 1
Skill Points 2

The wound has stopped bleeding, but the regeneration process takes a really long time ... And after a few seconds, Ryo can't stand the pain and says.

(Ryo)-Fuck...Necessity is the mother of invention ... So maybe it could connect ... If such an idiot Riser can heal, so can I.

Ryo turned his attention back to the wound and regenerating the wound. In this case, however, he imagined his wound was beginning to burn and was regenerating at a faster pace. Then the fire disappears and the leg is as good as new. And so several times.

However, the effect Ryo got was when the wound started to burn. Ryo felt the pain several times greater, but to his relief, the wound disappeared ... And there was not even a trace of it.

After a while, Ryo is slightly exhausted. He checks his skills to see if he has gained Phoenix's power or not.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 7
Regeneration Magic 1
Magic of Fusion 1
......  
Skill Points 1

(Ryo)-Not what I wanted, but it could be .... What am I saying, this is way better than some fucking Fenix's power ... This is better ... Okay, it's getting dark. I'm done with those four and back for the prize...Fuck...

Later, after Ryo had finished collecting the ingredients, he got up and headed towards the city. However, he still thought he had one more point to use.

(Ryo)-Fuck...What's wrong with me.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 7
Regeneration Magic 1
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic 1
Skill Points 0

Then Ryo flew towards the city, flying over the heads of the shocked farmers. However, he ran out of several dozen meters from the city and he had to walk the rest of the way.

9