Chapter 12
186 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo looked at the cage in the very corner of the room. And the sight he saw really intrigued him.

In the very corner of the room, in a neglected cage, among old stale hay. She sits leaning against the wall with a fighting cold gaze, dressed in a gray dirty robe, a very attractive woman of the Beasthuman race.

The aforementioned woman had gray, slightly yellow hair that reached her waist. The hair was not straight but disorganized in a natural disarray. Even so, her hair, along with the cat's ears, matched her beautiful face perfectly. And in addition, her beautiful brown eyes added to her sex appeal. And the white blindfold on her right eye gave her a mysterious and dangerous charm. In addition, her silhouette, although covered, you could see her beautiful muscles. Although it is rare for women, she looked even wilder and sexier, according to Ryo.

Especially her eyes, which studied every little bit of Ryo's movement. Ryo could see that although some people were afraid because of his words, she was not afraid. But she searched for a reason, and apparently sensed Ryo's much denser mane. Which made her eyes study Ryo even more.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/768004542705068232/

Ryo walked over to the cage and quickly shot the woman behind him a quick glance. Because he saw that he turns too often and stares where Victor had gone before.

However, for now, Ryo hasn't paid much attention to it. And he looked at the woman in the cage and leaning against the steel bars of the cage, Ryo said.

(Ryo)-Hello ... I know you heard me ... But ... maybe you'll tell me your name.

However, Ryo did not receive a reply, and although the slave trader made a terrible screech, to think Ryo would react violently. However, Ryo kept calm and asked again.

(Ryo)-heh...You can't say if you think I'm unworthy to know them. Just say yes or no.

(Ghisleine)-Ye...

Before Ghis could say, however, standing next to the elf interrupted and she said.

(Seras(Elf worker))-His name is Ghislaine Dedoldia. He belongs to a long-forgotten clan of beastmen. As for your question. The women of that clan decide all important things by duel. And they despise power that has not been deserved by struggle. Other features are that they do not have extensive knowledge, but their sword techniques are above the standards of our city's best swordsmen. She was sold to us by a traveling merchant. Who stumbled upon her in the desert, where she almost starved to death. He was definitely an animating man. However, the price of Ghislaine was 70 silver. Normally it would be worth a few hundred bucks. However, the man in question, when she refused to give his body to him, poisoned it with petrifying poison. Very slow acting. However, there is no cure for it so the price is very low.

(Ryo)-haha...There is no cure yet, and I am also an alchemist. But it does not matter. And don't interrupt her, maybe she's not mine yet. But (bad sadistic tone) may not be nice if someone does not follow basic etiquette. Understand?

(Seras(Elf worker))-*squeak* Ye...Yes, my lord.

(Ryo)-Okay ... of course he buys it. However, I hope the Guild will give me a little damage for this inconvenience and error in handling.

The elf woman, slightly panicked, looked at the fat man dressed in a strange suit. Who for some reason was sweating scared and nodded affirmatively to Seras.

(Seras(Elf worker))-My sincerest apologies, my lord. The guild offers a destruction as compensation. So the price will be only 60 .... 40 silver coins. And we'll give you a free, more expensive slave's seal.

Ryo smiled happily and said shortly, "Get everything ready and we'll do the rhythm soon. But first. ”Then he turns to Ghis who bites her lip angrily.

(Ryo)-Ghislaine...I know it's hard for you. So let's do that, for now you will accept the seal and I will be your master. After leaving this place, in a secluded place. We will fight ... 1vs1 ... You and me. If I win, you will stay mine forever and I will take care of you. I'll give you the sword and whatever you want. Food, high-quality armor. However, only when we earn all of this together ... I have an uninteresting situation with my family. So that's how I act. And if you win. I will set you free and give you a choice. You will be able to leave or fight by my side. And when you earn enough to support yourself. Of course, I will also help you register with the Guild. You can do whatever you want.

(Ghis)-Yes....

She said in a serious tone. And moments later, two elven guards unbuckled Ghis from handcuffs and led her to a special room that was different from the one Victor had gone to. As Ryo followed them, Seras said.

(Seras(Elf worker))-You gave her the order earlier. To answer yes or no. The slaves in our outpost have seals. And clients may tell them to say something special or do something, as long as it is not dangerous for the slave.

Ryo entered the room where he saw the master of the Slave Guild. Who now that Ryo had a better look was a short fat guy. In a bizarre black suit with thick glass glasses. He was also bald and really not pleasant to look at.

Ghis and two guards stood by one of the walls. Rich Victorian office, with lots of rich wooden furniture and bookshelves. And next to the desk at which the guild was sitting, there was a shell-shaped vessel filled with a dark green-black liquid from which a gray mist was rising.

And when Ryo sat down in front of the guy, and Seras left. The Guild Master said.

(Spike)-My name is Spike Slavender and I am the steward of this Guild. And it's an honor to welcome the unspoken "bloody mage" ... ehh ... But I must apologize. Of course, for the service of my subordinate and guidlla, I offer damage and a free ritual. But I am sorry to say that your goods. An albino named Victor. He was kidnapped. by his comrades from his pack. And guidlla suffered enormous losses ... So I'm sorry that this was a mistake on my part ... and if you will allow me, I will personally carry out the engraving. Of course for free.

Ryo looked at Ghis, who said briefly, "I'm not lying." So he nodded and after a while the chanting began.

It took about fifteen minutes. Because Master Gidlia had to paint special marks of a slave with a special ink on the back of Ghis. And when the intricate symbol was ready, Ryo poured a few drops of blood into the vessel and over the Ghis slave tattoo. And after washing in green with a black substance that turned red with a green mist. Ghis became officially owned by Ryotaro.

When the Ritual was over, Ryo bonded ... it felt as if he sensed her position, knew if she was lying ... And for Ryo it was a truly remarkable experience.

Later, Spike figured out what it was all about. And the point is that Ghis can't refuse Ryo's order. He cannot tremble him or even think about it. In short, she is 100% loyal and Ryo can add new rules and features if he wants to by pouring his mana into the emblem on her back. He can, for example, tell her that she can never say the word "sword". And if she puts a mane into a tattoo. She won't even be able to think about it. And if she doesn't, then she can think about it, but not say it. He can forbid her to talk with other guys that way, there are plenty of choices.

(Spike)-If that's not a problem, Sir, could you give it a try? To check if everything is working properly.

(Ryo)-Yes..

Ryo got up and walked over to Ghis's back. And really, a thrill of excitement ran through him, and the pleasant body odor of Ghis almost unleashed something in Ryo. However, he placed a hand quite intimately on Ghis's back, which made her twitch slightly. And pouring mane into the slave's tattoo. Ryo said.

(Ryo)-Ghislaine Dedoldia, me as your mischief. It dictates that if another person who is not me. He will touch you the wrong way, and I won't kill or hurt him first. You have the right to attack him and, if the situation allows, kill him brutally. Do you understand?

A slight smile appeared on Ghis's face, only for a moment. Then she seriously said.

(Ghis)-Yes, my master.

Ryo shivered with excitement when he heard these words from such an attractive woman. Then he returned to his seat and said.

(Ryo)-Anyone want to see if it works?

However, no one even shook the spot, so after paying 40 silver coins. Ghis and Ryo have left the slave guild. Interestingly, Seras gave Ghis before they left. A brown coat that covered her dirty tunic, which did not match her beauty. And then they went to the first store together to buy equipment and clothes for the Ghis.

 

7