Chapter 11
194 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smiling, Ryo headed for the outskirts of town, where the Slave Trader Building was located according to the map. And two streets next to the red light district. Such a curiosity, but Ryo, after considering, prefers to buy a slave. Because you pay races and you can fuck a girl whenever you want and do what you want, even kill. However, Ryo may be unbalanced, but he is also greedy. He'll never destroy what's his. And if someone touches his thing, he can even kill him. In kindergarten, for example, a child took the figurine from him, so Ryo took it from him and hit him in the head with a block. And he went to play a few meters away until the teacher approached. Lovely baby.

The Slave Merchant Building was pretty sloppy. everything looked like in the game "Become Humans ...". People stood on marble platforms completely naked and waited for someone to buy them. Obviously it was in the more expensive part, where Ryo entered. In section -5 gold coins. The walls were wooden. not marble, plain earth, not wooden panels, and the slaves were huddled or just sitting in steel cages.

And the only distinguishing feature, aside from the variety of slaves. The fact is, the room has been split into two parts, one half with male slaves and the other half where Ryo goes with female slaves.

However, when it comes to people working in this place, or other clients. It was their reaction to Ryo's appearance that was quite funny. Some young nobles smashed their heads against the wall as they ran away. The more experienced nobles watched him and talked to each other with a serious tone. That he should also send his sons to the "Trial of the Grass." Because that is the name of the custom of preaching a son or daughter to become an adventurer and earn money for himself. Without outside help.

However, the older nobles also envied him the fear that he aroused among the people of the mere presence. Supposedly, one nobleman showed a recording of his memories using the magic of illusion. How Ryo tears the Ogre's legs alive with a sadistic smile and a maddened laugh.

Of course, as a result, rumors that he is able to use spells without incatation also spread to the higher ranks of the city. But thanks to Ryo, the nobles are trying to figure out who the aforementioned Master Ryo, who has become known, is. However, his name is unknown. People don't ask Ryo about it, because apprentices in the world here can only give the name of the big gun with his permission. And because they don't know Master Ryo's name yet. Means that his mister does not wish to be given his first name. So they are not strong yet.

As for the staff of the Slave Guild, he is tense. Some just look scared, but one elf with tufted hair and flat-angled glasses in a slightly office tunic consisting of a white shirt and brown pants. She ran to the Guild leader to inform who had come to their institution.

The reaction of the slaves was very diverse. Those from the more expensive zone either cringed in fear or amused looked at the crouching nobles. The first were sex slaves or slaves with non-combat skills. And the second group were top-of-the-line slaves for arena fights. Who greeted Ryo with a smile with a nod.

However, in the poorer part of the building, the cheaper slaves were not that different. Although some were just sick and only looked at Ryo, suppressing their fear.

However, in the poorer part of the building, the cheaper slaves were not that different. Although some were just sick and only looked at Ryo, suppressing their fear.

And just at the beginning of the cheaper zone, in the caltka on the male side. In a large cage, one slave was not afraid of Ryo. It was a werewolf, or less racist according to the world. Higher Beastman. Which has more animals than humans. The aforementioned Niewlonik was an Albino Werewolf who was the only one to have pants, so he was probably a new addition to the slave guild.

[]

Albino Werewolf laughed at Ryo and spoke in a cocky voice.

(Victor)-Hehe....You smell like blood, man.hehe...

Ryo turned to Albino and smiled in a similar cocky tone of voice.

(Ryo)-Thanks...I really like this smell ... it gives me a pleasant shiver ... Hehe ...

The albino Werewolf, Victor, was slightly surprised. He had never met such a human ... a human.

(Victor)-You're definitely a human, whelp?

(Ryo)-Human .... Yes ... But I am not human ... I am Ryotaro.

(Vicotr)-Ryotaro...Ryotaro....hmm....Buy me, whelp.

(Ryo)-How much do you cost?

The werewolf sighed and the arrogance in his voice faded and he said.

(Victor)-One silver coin....fuck...

Ryo was surprised at the price for a packed slave and a werewolf. Who doesn't look sick or disabled, is too short.

(Ryo)-Why?

(Victor)-Whelp...I upset a very powerful nobleman ... and he wanted me to land in the arena. When he took my wife and daughter ... Khhh ...

(Ryo)-Okay ... I'll buy you ... But I have a question.

(Ryo)-I am selfish, greedy and mentally disturbed. It could be that some random person will call you ... let's say "Trash". And because you belong to me, I will give you my head, or I will torture him until he begs your forgiveness. slaves ... (female slaves gave a frightened scream) ...... And they will not only accompany us in battle, but also in my bed. And if you touch her ...... I will kill you.

(Ryo)-Not only that ... fucking ... I'm fighting alone with groups of enemies right now. Whose normal people fight in teams ... And if I buy you, we will go to fights where a few teams normally take part. Understand?

Victor looks at Ryo, slightly amused. He already understands what Ryo is. And he says with amusement.

(Victor)-Haha...whelp....You say you're abnormal and selfish ... Haha ... in my opinion you look like a fool ... which he wants to follow .... Because you see, I'm not entirely normal either.

(Ryo)-Okay ... But after that, don't complain. Because I don't know any sound suppression magic ...

(Victor)-Pervert whelp...haha...-He said softly to himself.

Then Ryo pointed a finger at the elf who stood out from the crowd of onlookers. Because she was dressed in a slave guild worker costume.

(Ryo)-You....

(Seras(Elf worker))-Yes???-She said in a squeaky voice.

(Ryo)-I'm buying ... (looked at the tag on the cage) ... a Victor.

(Seras(Elf worker))-But...

(Ryo)-Heh...Im Listen??/

(Seras(Elf worker))-Nothing, my lord....of course, or something else ... yes ... though you will help me choose ... slaves.

And while other Guild workers take Victor to a special room. Ryo watches the caged woman either huddle in cages. Or they pose to be bought by him. And Ryo is struggling with an erection because they are all naked, and one dark elf is licking the rod of the cell sexually.

The choice was really big, really. There were even women whose species Ryo would not have known if they had not been signed. Ryo was tempted by Suckub, but you couldn't have sex with her. Because it has a strong mana drain for its species. There were Naga, Arachne, even Mermaids. It was hard to choose, so ryo made it clear that he needed a swordsman or an archer ... or a combat mage.

However, one particularly caught Ryo's attention.

I have a dilemma to choose a companion. Readers, help me choose. Victor will not be a permanent member although he can stay. However, there is a future plot associated with it. Post a few Links now, in the comments write me which Link or rather Waifu. You want.

  1. https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/768004542709942194/

2.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/768004542705068235/

2.5. https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/768004542705068232/

3.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/408560997446804368/

4.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/401805597983197301/

5.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/31806741108186821/    (This choice increases the level of Ryo's insanity.)

6. Add your suggestion in the comments. I don't know which one to choose. And it's from me.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/31454897388200130/

5