Chapter 15
131 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Behind the dune, Ryo spotted one desert ogre at the moment ... cutting open and removing meat from a camel or something similar. He's alone at the moment, so Ryo, still hiding, turned towards Ghis's face. Which had a very focused face mine.

(Ryo)-Ghis...You have an idea?

(Ghis)-hmm...A Desert Ogre, he has a very high physical resistance and has his back turned. Where his armor is thickest ...

(Ryo)-Where is the weakest?

(Ghis)-On the legs, however, it covers him, and a direct charge may cause him to attack us.

Ryo thought for a moment and came up with a plan rather. And he said to Ghis, a very stupid question.

(Ryo)-What if he couldn't walk ... or he didn't have legs. Would it be easier for us to beat him?

(Ghis)-Yes ... It's obvious, but how are you going to do that?

(Ryo)- You've fought them before, so how long does it take for him to get up and turn towards us. After receiving injuries, and quite serious injuries to the back of the knees.

(Ghis)-If he has serious wounds in these games, but he can stand up. This is approximately 7 to 10 seconds.

(Ryo)-Then listen ...

Ryo then explained to Ghis his plan, and although she was not 100% sure she would succeed. She decided to trust because she had seen his abnormally strong fireballs already, so his version of fire arrows ... that's how she understood ... because she didn't know what a "drill" was. She decided to take a chance and after a while she took the starting position.

(Ryo)-Ready?...Go!

As Ryo said this, he fired fireballs at the back of the Ogre's face. And after the hit, the back of his skull was exposed, but the regeneration took effect. However, it was not the head that was their target. So when the Ogre got up and before he could turn towards the target. Two spiral Fire drills hit him just as he straightened his knees. As a result, the right and left leg were completely devoid of meat and muscle tissue in the place of the knees. And a series of cracks appeared on the bones. And a second later before ogre regeneration took effect. Ghis ran up and shouted ... no one knows why ... "Wolf's cut!" .... with a black glow around the sword, she separated the lower half of his legs from the rest of his body with a single stroke. kick in the back by Ghis.

And as they both stood next to the Ogre trying to stand up. Ryo said.

(Ryo)-Hehe ... Okay ... if our legs don't bother us .... (Ryo crouched down in front of Ogre's head and yanked in his ear, still stopping him from hitting his face in the ground) ... Maybe get rid of his hands, that he cannot surprise us.-He said with a really bad sadistic smile.

Ghis had a slightly scared expression by her standards. But her tail ... excited or excited waggled in all directions.

(Ryo)-Strangely enough, the Desert Ogres have the most fire-resistant bone structure ... so I'll have to work on another element. But okay ... let's study this Ogre. Because we'll have to meet his brothers later. So it's better to know how to kill the best and the fastest.

The Desert Ogre apparently knew human speech because after hearing Ryo's words. He started thrashing even faster, but that ended when Ryo and Ghis started testing.

Ryo started by checking his left hand ... on his arm. How much mana must he use to tear an ogre's arm away. And as before, he used about 50 mana for one drill, and it only ended up ripping off meat and muscles and slightly damaging the bones. Yes, the dose of 75 mana points ... was no better ... just more to break. And the Ogre could still regenerate it after a short time. And when his wound healed and there was no trace of Ryo's attack. Ryo started to attack again, but now he has used 100 mana, almost 1/6 of his full mana pool. Again, the meat was incinerated and the bone ground, but a small, minimal piece of bone did not detach itself from the arm. It made Ogre's arm dangling, but the Regeneration of the Desert Ogre is truly awesome. Slowly she put his limb in place and regernered the damaged fragments. And it was only later, when Ryo used 110 mana, that the Ogre's arm was severed.

Needless to say, the Ogre screamed ... well ... until Ryo cut off his tongue and knocked out his teeth. And he popped the apple into his mouth with a laugh.

After Ryo finished figuring out the power of the "Fire Drill" spell and its power to sever the Hollow Ogre's arm. He got out of the bag he had newly bought before leaving for Grimuare, which was a really fat book. , materials, ingredients, and more, but everything was still empty so Ryo sat down on a rock nearby and turned to Ghis.

Ghis, as your status said. You have ... fuck ..... 36,200 mana .... "Lifelong training is a fucking thing after all!" .... Your "Wolf Cut" consumes your mane. However, from what I know you are always using the same amount of mana. So first on our friend's right hand, check if you can cut off his hand with a single attack. If you don't, increase your mane a little and take breaks so that he can recover. Keep checking and try to determine how much mana you need to cut off his hand. We will fight many and we may not have a chance to regenerate mana. So we must train the techniques that are most beneficial to us. During this time I will be taking notes for my Griumuare. And I will think about attacks that will be more useful and effective.

(Ghis)-I understood.

Ghis said and proceeded to practice the attack. And if you think Ghis is frightened by Ryo's actions or is simply disgusted by his approach to living entities that are not his. You are wrong. The Ghis clan guys were similar to Ryo. Perhaps they did not take such pleasure from such brutal actions. However, they used similar methods in determining the weaknesses of the new monsters. Even when she was younger, she herself had to learn to study the weaknesses of monsters. However, the idea of strengthening skills, albeit so simple. It never occurred to her, even she had never heard of anyone doing that. Mostly, intelligent creatures who use magic focus too much on leveling up and acquiring new spells and skills from their class. And they don't think anything about basic spells or their enhancement.

However, she knew Ryo was ... unique in more than one way. And that his system of magic and skills is completely different from the one he uses in general. She decided to give it a try and began slowly increasing the mane used to use the "Wolf's Cut".

Ryo at the time that Ghis was already making 3 attempts. He painted the image of the empty Ogre and after another fifteen minutes he began to write information about him.

[==============================================================]

Category: Monsters.

Region: Desert. 

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/442337994636888199/

Name: Desert Ogre

Fight type: in close combat.

Weak points:

>The joints on the arms and legs have the least natural armor.

>Fire attacks used on the Ogre's mouth, even the exploding ones. If the bones and flesh are not torn apart, the body will regenerate.(Added later)

> You have to remember that the Ogre's body, even though it is not human. It's still the body and it needs oxygen to live.

>Piercing the skull is possible, but using mana to get a blade hot enough and with sufficient penetrating force. It's way too expensive to fight regular desert ogres. But efficiency and speed are the best.

 

Mana Consumption

> Fire Ball. [250 mana points.] (Fireball mainly incinerates target depending on fire resistance. And it has almost no penetrating force. So all mana is used to increase temperature. However, the charging period for the fireball is too long. And not profitable until you get smoother mana manipulation skills.) [Least effective against the Desert Ogres]

> Fire drill. [110 mana points] (The Fire Drill is the strongest attack so far against the Desert Ogre. Since the structure of the spell itself resembles the DC open light construction ... let's call it Hard Fire. It has the shape and the fact that the drill rotates at high speed when attacking. As with the increase in mana, the hardness of the fire structure increases. The power of penetration is to be able to break even through the ogre's spine without any problems.)[The most effective against the Desert Ogres]

>Fire Sticky Bomb [270 mana points](A boom used on the outside of a target's body will tear off most of the body if used on the victim's belly. It can tear off most of the armor and tear off the insides. As a result, Ogre dies immediately. Or you can stick a bomb in your mouth and blow your head open.)[The most destructive. However, it destroys all the ingredients and the valuable ones do not grow back.]

>Constructions made of fire (Melee weapons) [500 Mana] (The upside is that the weapon is reusable. However, you have to create a weapon before the fight. Because it takes 5/6 of all mana. And recovery takes some time. Very effective, but it is harder to watch out for valuable materials when killing a target.)[Very useful, but requires some fencing experience in order not to damage the goods.]

.......
...
..
.
Valuable Materials and Potion Ingredients(Written after deconstruction into Desert Ogre materials.)
 
>Desert Ogre's Fangs.
>Heart of the Hollow Ogre
>The eyes of the Desert Ogre.
>The Collarbone of the Desert Ogre.
 
[======================================================================]
 
 
Later, Ryo and Ghis mastered the best ways to kill the Desert Ogre. And Ryo has obtained some research material in his Alchemical activity. They went on to find more targets and in the meantime discussed the new Ghis skills .... She mostly talked ... And she discussed in detail and with a smile how brilliant and simple this technique is. And he wonders how the people in this world didn't figure it out.
 
6